Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences - Investment (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences (58253 Views)

MBA,BARA Must Publish Income Statememt / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by RayRay06677(m): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2021
Actually insane how some people wish to be lord over their superior. You sat at your palace and order people to divulge sensitive information to you, abeg as what again. Just because you created a WhatsApp group. I was removed long ago because I refused to send my investment details to him, now that he is going haywire on this scheme I just pray its not with ulterior motive as this is still our belove Nigeria.

Please some other person should create a Democratic WhatsApp group were we can share solution to our plight. Adminship is now a source of arrogance and is not welcome. The betanurse guy should come down from the high horse of adminship. If at all that must be done he should set the tone by displaying his own on the group and not asking for sensitive information.

3 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by yazga: 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
*Key Areas of Todays Meeting.*

People suggested to the MD that the 10% should not be charged for those who wish to terminate their contracts considering the fact that they also faultered on their own part of the agreement. MD didnt give a straight reply to that.

MD assured people of the safety of their funds.

The management talks about working with or partnering a Microfinance bank soon

The MD talked about making ID cards available for Contributors to enable them have more benefits of BARA products and services.

MD talked about having an online system/wallet to enable people invest online. Some people were worried about this and adviced that the process should not affect the smooth running of the business.

MD also informed that some contributors are blacklisted and will be given back their money and will never have anything to do with BARA because of the how they reacted or confronted the business during the challenging times.

MD also informed that those who went for 6 months and 1 year contract can choose to change their plan to 2 years to be on the 10% plan.

He also informed that it takes a minimum of 35 days to get back capital when you terminate but never gets to 2 months.

He also informed that many people wanted to initially terminate when they got informed about the BOC reduction but later changed their minds after reassurance.

He assured of a smooth sailing business henceforth and prompt payments of BOC.

He also stated that meetings like this will take place from time to time in order to listen to contributors reviews and suggestions.

These are a few I can remember for now. I was also late to the meeting so probably missed a few things.

You have FREE coin waiting for you! Register with the link and get $200
https://accounts.binance.cc/en/register?ref=71948646
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by yazga: 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
RayRay06677:
Actually insane how some people wish to be lord over their superior. You sat at your palace and order people to divulge sensitive information to you, abeg as what again. Just because you created a WhatsApp group. I was removed long ago because I refused to send my investment details to him, now that he is going haywire on this scheme I just pray its not with ulterior motive as this is still our belove Nigeria.

Please some other person should create a Democratic WhatsApp group were we can share solution to our plight. Adminship is now a source of arrogance and is not welcome. The betanurse guy should come down from the high horse of adminship. If at all that must be done he should set the tone by displaying his own on the group and not asking for sensitive information.
Done https:///JdckGz0sZq73mK0DkwlJo3
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by RayRay06677(m): 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
yazga:
Done https:///JdckGz0sZq73mK0DkwlJo3

Thanks, though I can't access link, will try again
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Princessfortune: 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
Barafinance house group through Creative and innovative agriculture cooperative Ltd is changing lives in Nigeria even beyond. I am a living testimony and my family members are testifying every month CREATIVE ALERT makes contributors feel a sense of belonging on their due date. Thank God we have a contact that works with this Legitimate and prestigious organization. Contact him for more information and enquiry on 09040750017.Remain bless as you join the Barafamily��Barafinance house group Ltd the best place to be at this time. No bank will give you 10% of your capital every month.
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by lavylilly: 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
Princessfortune:
Barafinance house group through Creative and innovative agriculture cooperative Ltd is changing lives in Nigeria even beyond. I am a living testimony and my family members are testifying every month CREATIVE ALERT makes contributors feel a sense of belonging on their due date. Thank God we have a contact that works with this Legitimate and prestigious organization. Contact him for more information and enquiry on 09040750017.Remain bless as you join the Barafamily��Barafinance house group Ltd the best place to be at this time. No bank will give you 10% of your capital every month.
undecided
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Iwantpeace: 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
finally my money has been refunded I can now have rest of mind...
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by tplayer: 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
Iwantpeace:
finally my money has been refunded I can now have rest of mind...

Refunded? You mean your are no longer an investor in it?
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Iwantpeace: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
tplayer:

Refunded? You mean your are no longer an investor in it?
yes .terminated my contract
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by tplayer: 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
Iwantpeace:

Haha. Wise one! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Vikkioshio(f): 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
Iwantpeace:

What plan were you before the termination
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Iwantpeace: 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Vikkioshio:

What plan were you before the termination
6 months
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Eberex(m): 9:15am On Apr 15, 2021
Why am i reading different views online. I have a friend who work with Bara and she said for the past 3months they have not been paid. And that BARA are having serious issue

4 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Mekenz(m): 8:05am On May 05, 2021
Eberex:
Why am i reading different views online. I have a friend who work with Bara and she said for the past 3months they have not been paid. And that BARA are having serious issue
what's happening to bara investment.
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Eberex(m): 4:02pm On May 05, 2021
Mekenz:
what's happening to bara investment.

crashed
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by tplayer: 6:06pm On May 05, 2021
Eberex:

crashed

FACT!
Stop investing in Ponzi scheme.

2 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by one4GOD(f): 10:44am On May 06, 2021
Initial thread was deleted. If you have invested in Bara finance. Feel free to share experiences. Constructive Criticism is also welcome. Cheers.
crashed like MBA .....i am a victim of both...
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by tplayer: 12:38pm On May 06, 2021
Move on to the next, guys. We have grants like THEOBARTH, CANDLELIGHT, OSSEA.
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Eberex(m): 2:33pm On May 06, 2021
one4GOD:

How come?
seems you started with mba and you later switched to BARA?
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Iwantpeace: 2:45pm On May 06, 2021
tplayer:
Move on to the next, guys. We have grants like THEOBARTH, CANDLELIGHT, OSSEA.
Another Ponzi?
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by BLTS: 6:23am On May 22, 2021
Guys we need to come up another telegram and Whatsapp group to coordinate and fight for our money.
The earlier created once are managed by Bara agents. They kick off anybody that come up with ideas not favorable to Bara's game plan
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by tplayer: 7:28am On May 22, 2021
BLTS:
Guys we need to come up another telegram and Whatsapp group to coordinate and fight for our money.
The earlier created once are managed by Bara agents. They kick off anybody that come up with ideas not favorable to Bara's game plan

Oga, forget it. The money is gone.
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Aremolekunowo(m): 7:51pm On May 22, 2021
What about Chymall, no one is talking about it again,?
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by tplayer: 11:56pm On May 22, 2021
Aremolekunowo:
What about Chymall, no one is talking about it again,?

That one don crash na.

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by DrAkpa(m): 4:38pm On May 23, 2021
one4GOD:

You should question God on which kain brain he carry put for ya head. How u come take fall mugu twice?

2 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Whiteshield: 9:10pm On May 30, 2021
one4GOD:

Twice as stupid.

5 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by fatimaoke(f): 11:12am On Jun 14, 2023
How far is your money with Bara because till now Bara no pay me my 350k i saved with them. sad
gbosah91:
I just received my ROI, bara all the way. Bara no dey delay
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by gbosah91(m): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
They're still owing me, they just pay for few months and stop. All this are scam, just forget about your money and push on.
fatimaoke:
How far is your money with Bara because till now Bara no pay me my 350k i saved with them. sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider / Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.