Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences (58219 Views)

MBA,BARA Must Publish Income Statememt / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Mourino: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
Tonto30:

Did you get paid?
Yes, it came in the evening of 26/01/2021

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by tpip: 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
Bara just paid me, was due on the 27th.

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
tpip:
Bara just paid me, was due on the 27th.

Can you show us proof?
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by turbz: 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hmm!

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Buddy0: 6:29am On Jan 29, 2021
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by tpip: 9:45am On Jan 29, 2021
Ixua:

Can you show us proof?

Look at the date and time

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by ZEAK: 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
ZEAK:

Just checked my account balance and realized that my ROI haven't dropped. However, after chatting with my AO.....she assured me that it will surely land.

Fingers crossed and feet tapping, God no go shame us
Finally, gentlemen and ladies........the eagle had landed even without making noise. The eagle had been lying undisturbed in my account since morning......thanks to BARA.

4 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by ComfortAwele: 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
What’s your due date?
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by vexing(m): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
My due date is today, January 29th but I am yet to be paid. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
vexing:
My due date is today, January 29th but I am yet to be paid. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Please when you are paid, do well to post the proof
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Lamanii22(f): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
ControG:

They have offices in every state..just go to the office in your state with your passport photo graph and valid ID. For Payment you will either do a direct transfer or go to the bank to make payments.. Minimum investment is N100,000

So how much would be the interest on it cause my sister wants to invest too
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by kory(f): 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
Abort mission. They have not paid people don't invest
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Iwantpeace: 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
kory:
Abort mission. They have not paid people don't invest
Seriously!! Will terminate my contract next month .. I understand u loose 10% of your capital for breach of contact.it is better than loosing the whole 100% ..
I have been having sleepless nights since on Mon that I invested in that stuff.. let me have rest of mind abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by vexing(m): 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
Iwantpeace:

Seriously!! Will terminate my contract next month .. I understand u loose 10% of your capital for breach of contact.it is better than loosing the whole 100% ..
I have been having sleepless nights since on Mon that I invested in that stuff.. let me have rest of mind abeg
Lol, all will be well hopefully
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
tpip:

Look at the date and time

what of the amount?
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by nifnifemi: 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
When was your date

ZEAK:

Finally, gentlemen and ladies........the eagle had landed even without making noise. The eagle had been lying undisturbed in my account since morning......thanks to BARA.
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by legacystore: 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Yet to be paid
Due date 28th
angry

Let it not exceed Monday ooo
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by sheunsheun(m): 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Iwantpeace:

I thought you can terminate until after certain months
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Iwantpeace: 11:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
sheunsheun:

I thought you can terminate until after certain months
Was told anytime
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Macelliot(m): 6:10am On Jan 30, 2021
My friend was paid yesterday.

Due date 27th

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by tpip: 6:52am On Jan 30, 2021
Ixua:

what of the amount?
What does the amount have to do with whether or not I have been paid? Omo I have been paid o. The due date was 27th, was paid in the evening of 28th.

2 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Remeking: 6:59am On Jan 30, 2021
Iwantpeace:

Was told anytime

You can't terminate any time if your contract with them is either 1 year or 2 years. But can do it if it's a 6 months contract.
Check your MOU to see when you can terminate as it's boldly written there.

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by ZEAK: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2021
nifnifemi:
When was your date

27th of January
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
tpip:

What does the amount have to do with whether or not I have been paid? Omo I have been paid o. The due date was 27th, was paid in the evening of 28th.

The credit proof you posted didn't show the amount paid, how can you post an alert screenshot without the amount, the amount makes it more authentic if it is. I hope if your Bank gives you credit or debit alerts without the figures, you won't complain.
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
Macelliot:
My friend was paid yesterday.

Due date 27th
Can you paste a proof to support you claim?
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by RayRay06677(m): 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
Two people I know were paid this morning
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Singlefile(m): 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
Make owner dey here dey monitor other people alerts and screenshot for the prove of payment as if ur forced to invest in bara. My brothers and sisters if your mind no allow u 2invest, I advise u to even remove ur selves from bara groups. No body will benefit from u if u invest or not. If the young man said he have been paid pls believe it or leave it rather than telling him to send u prove to u.
I joined bara since September,I have been paid 4times even if I was doing top up with my returns but hopefully will get my capital in the month of March.
Bara may have issues in future which we all knew but not this early stage that they are expanding their business in Rice, table water, bakery and logistics. Currently they are doing employment in their Abuja bakery branch.

The calculated risk is to start early with them, pull out your capital and make some profits before you expect the unknown till the end of your contracts.

If it is not too up I did, I would have said next month my 5th month will give me my capital but hopefully March.

Everybody dey fear including me but pls don't come and be a doubting Thomas to make things deficult for others to believe because some of us will definitely fall as victims but not the early starters.

I come with peace. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Singlefile(m): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
Pls don't judge ur self with them say , them say. Before u invest, try and monitor the activities of the firm u about to invest in. The prove of payment from investors too is an additional value but go further. I am following Bara with touch light and I believe for now they are doing well,that was why I did top up to increase my returns.
1st my capital and some interest. That money that is with them is by God grace for me to get it back before my 2yrs contract will elapse, so I have removed my mind from it so that it will not give me BP if Bara crash before my 2yrs contract with them.
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by ControG(m): 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
[quote author=Ixua post=98589403]

The credit proof you posted didn't show the amount paid, how can you post an alert screenshot without the amount, the amount makes it more authentic if it is. I hope if your Bank gives you credit or debit alerts without the figures, you won't complain.[/quot

He is not obligated to do so. No one is obligated to do anything.. You do not have to believe his assertions.. We all invested fully aware of the risks and returns . risk taking is personal.
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by RayRay06677(m): 12:54am On Jan 31, 2021
3rd person confirm payment this night, I guess all five has received. Original due date was 25th

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by legacystore: 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
due date 28th yet to be paid

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider / Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.