Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage (63533 Views)

Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa / Niger President Thanks Nigeria Over $1.96bn Kano-Katsina-Maradi Railway Project / American Hostage Rescued In Northern Nigeria By SEAL Team 6 In Daring Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
greensandy:

Nonentity. Who do you think you are? PDP miscreant, Reno asslicker, Kanu's slave or what are you? Let us know.
I will feed you and your family for twenty years without knowing it. Send me your account details. We are talking of animals with horn, you ordinary snail is coming forward. Tani e gan?! To hell with you.
Take it easy aburo. Hope you have been paid for this month. You guys are doing difficult job for APC.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by acceptbtcpay: 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
see better country, if I Nigerian gets kidnapped in another country will buhari do the same? eh God
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by caye(m): 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
DimplesLikeWow:
"We will never abandon any American taken hostage".

Beautiful words.
THE MAN IS A COVERT CIA OPERATIVE. TRUST ME. HE COULD HAVE BEEN SOLD FROM NIGER TO IRAQ/SYRIA IF THEY HAD THE CHANCE...or Libya.
The rescued man may be a spy , seemingly.
Who moves to an insurgency-riddled country like Niger, where Dem dey look for whitey to kidnap &kill? ABI YOU FORGOT THE AFRO-AMERICAN SOLDIERS KILLED IN NIGER ( abi na Mali) in 2018-2019?
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by caye(m): 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ajsmart:
AmeriKKKa will travel miles away from the U.S to rescue one possibly corrupt white man but the same AmeriKKKa will shoot to death a black man on the streets of Atlanta while jogging.

Black people you’re on your own if you can’t love and value yourselves. Stop treating foreigners better than your own people. Love yourselves, respect yourselves and protect yourselves.
Look bro. You've said it all.
The White man doesn't hate us simply due to our skin colour; it is due to the social conditions we choose to remain in, despite having all good things from God .

Still, the White man is not my friend. I will always relate with me according to my history: slavery ( all black Africans), deception (Benin Empire) , betrayal (Jaja of Opobo)and genocide ( Congo & the rest of black Africa).

1 Like

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Georgeblaize(m): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
See as buhari allow U.S dey use us shine
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Sammyblaq(m): 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
This is pure intelligence.

If na for this shithole. Person go know 1week to the operation.

Mtshewwww!.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Cutiekatty: 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
GavelSlam:

How many Chibok girls did Reno recover?

How many imn protesters
Did buratai killed?
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
DamZik:
[s][/s]helinues
ibedun
AntiChristian
ILoveDemMANNA
JAMO84
Okoroawusa
Afamed
nairavsdollars
greensandy
Ebenezer202I (Boko Haram Sympathizer)
hakeemhakeem

Dear Nairalanders, beware of these full-time Syncophants zombies above. They are paid to derail every news using political, ethnic and religious frivolities. Their job is to defend the many evils of the APC government no matter how bad. I pity them sha because it's not easy to sell your conscience for a token of 30k monthly.

When you rubbished the nation nobody said you are on anybody pay roll but you are quick to called anyone that have contrary opinions from you zombies.or should I say that was what you were doing during gej govt cos no politician can pay me I only stand for my country
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by GavelSlam: 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
Cutiekatty:

How many imn protesters
Did buratai killed?

The same number Jonathan murdered.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by emoney09: 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
Oh
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by angelfallz(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
rontolo:

You are kidding right? The CIA is everywhere. The National Security Agency is everywhere. The CIA has stations in most countries. In some cases, it will create a desk to cover a cluster of countries. They operate at will, especially in Africa. Their armed interdiction group is known as SAD (special activity group). These are special operators with extreme capabilities. There is no country on earth not ‘covered’ by the CIA at different levels of capabilities. America has interests everywhere, oil, terrorism, allies etc. They have informants in Govt (and yes including Nigeria’s govt!). They spy relentlessly on govts. In the Sahel, they build up intelligence on terrorists which they feed back to mothership (Langley). They have safe houses in most countries. Many ‘diplomats’ hold up in their embassies are spies in reality. America is a very deep state. The CIA is everywhere. They don’t need your permission to be where they are or to do what they do. They just do it!

So the CIA is in Russia or China?
Lol, bro you read too many novels and watch too many American movies
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by rontolo(m): 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
angelfallz:

So the CIA is in Russia or China?
Lol, bro you read too many novels and watch too many American movies
You are a joker. The CIA is all over Russia and China. Russian agents are also in the USA. Chinese spies are are in the USA. As a matter of fact, the USA has identified spying by China as a major national security threat. They steal state and business secrets. Many arrive as diplomats, but are CIA agents.

Have you been living in a hole?? Pls enlighten yourself biko ejor

Just one revelation out of many below for your reference

Ryan Fogle CIA agent expelled from Russia. This one was caught pants down!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2013/may/14/russia-expel-us-diplomat-ryan-fogle

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/qz.com/1567534/putin-claims-russia-caught-600-spies-last-year/amp/

1 Like

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by paix(m): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
Liposure:
I look forward to when nigeria will be like america. Nigerian lives matter
With this set of people in government?
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by angelfallz(m): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
rontolo:

You are a joker. The CIA is all over Russia and China. Russian agents are also in the USA. Chinese spies are are in the USA. As a matter of fact, the USA has identified spying by China as a major national security threat. They steal state and business secrets. Many arrive as diplomats, but are CIA agents.

Have you been living in a hole?? Pls enlighten yourself biko ejor

Just one revelation out of many below for your reference
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/qz.com/1567534/putin-claims-russia-caught-600-spies-last-year/amp/

I guess you are right then
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by supercase1(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
You wouldn't see them here now, they avoid this post as if it's curfew area
Shutup the thank u na just damage control grin
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by shoprite: 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
“We thank the Government of Nigeria for its partnership and support of this mission.”

Just watch and see how our people will laminate this "thank you" message and keep it as an achievement grin grin grin

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by oshaosha2014(m): 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
Na spy wey them no fit lose.

Abbeyme:
I wonder if Nigeria was not in the know.
I couldn't have been possible.
At least their aircraft will land in a military airstrip and oyinbo driver won't be driving hilux moving fighters and equipments across the landmass.

Beside that kidnapped farmer must be a US force man gathering information for the US. He can't just leave his country to Niger to farming.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:42am On Nov 02, 2020
supercase1:

Shutup the thank u na just damage control grin

What did I damaged reason why we have errors and corrections
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by goodheart02(m): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2020
Abbeyme:
I wonder if Nigeria was not in the know.
I couldn't have been possible.
At least their aircraft will land in a military airstrip and oyinbo driver won't be driving hilux moving fighters and equipments across the landmass.

Beside that kidnapped farmer must be a US force man gathering information for the US. He can't just leave his country to Niger to farming.

That kidnapped American was a CIA spy. We have many of his types in Nigeria, Niger and other terrorist prone African countries.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 02, 2020
Jasonjack:
How I wish I am a US citizen. Just one citizen, six #special professional# rescue team came to Nigeria Trump is involved, pentagon is involved as if they want to rescue the whole world. Nigeria special team are busy shooting their citizens.

You must be very very stupid and blind to think that if you are a US citizen as a blackman, they will rescue you too just as they did for this whiteguy. You a big mugu, have you not be following the events in the world since.
The reason the seal team rescued this guy is because 1) He is a whiteguy.(a black American spy would not be taken as a priority) 2) He is possibly an undercover spy. (an ordinary american citizen would not be rescued like this).
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 02, 2020
CioAngels:
Pa Trump, I will not vote, but, surely you will Win. America said, ""She will never abandon any American taken hostage"" How i wished that my NIGERIA can beat Her chest and say She will never abandon any Nigerian taken hostage. Hm, ""Leah Shaibu""and many others. Mr Buratai?

Lukatdiswan E be like say u be mumu oo. So you think if you are kidnapped as an ordinary black american citizen, you will be rescued by Navy Seal team 6 cheesy. I laugh at you in swahili. Wake up!!
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Abbeyme: 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
goodheart02:

That kidnapped American was a CIA spy. We have many of his types in Nigeria, Niger and other terrorist prone African countries.

My perfect guess
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by nairanaira12: 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
DasaintHope:

wow, wow wow. First of all I am not a fan of oppression. Secondly for your information there's nothing like human rights in the Military. That's the reason we avoid civilians except when necessary. Go to the North East and when you see the sacrifice this guys pay so you enjoy peace, you'll never castigate them. I can't believe I sold my price for this simp. For your information boko haram is political, so also the army Leadership what do you expect.
Baba the soldiers they kill are during ambushes, guess who tip BH boys - The commanders.
I respect people, and I believe respect is mutual, but if I were in those soldiers position. I wouldn't have hesitated to pull the trigger.

Oga shut up. Nobody forced you to join the army.

You take joy in abusing civilians and you expect respect, pity or empathy? You won't get it.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by nairanaira12: 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
GavelSlam:

Shut up coward.

How many Chibok girls did Reno help his paymaster recover?

How many people have been kidnapped under buhari?

How many people have been murdered?

How many times has this government paid ransome to kidnappers? Stop being shameless, boy
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by OLADD: 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
OyinO:

The US is not a godly Nation.

Compared to Nigeria; it is.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by OyinO: 4:37am On Apr 17, 2022
OLADD:

Compared to Nigeria; it is.

Compare fire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos / Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities / Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.