Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,114 members, 7,828,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage (63528 Views)

Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa / Niger President Thanks Nigeria Over $1.96bn Kano-Katsina-Maradi Railway Project / American Hostage Rescued In Northern Nigeria By SEAL Team 6 In Daring Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Judolisco(m): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2020
Magicdon:

Did the US govt under Obama inform Pakistan when they landed in a compound in Abbotabad to capture and kill Osama Bin Laden
no inform ke.... U Wan make Osama japa ni... Leave them make dem dey yarn dust.. When Isreali soldiers flew into Uganda under Mugabe then to free hostages no radar in Africa detected their movement.... The thank you for 9ja na wash
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by belatoxx: 11:37am On Nov 01, 2020
Chai see how Trump use Nigeria do campaign.... Just for Nigeria name to show on top news with Trump election story ...... Trump use us cos we are number 1 chat during the endsars.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Timatayo1: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2020
May God bless america see how they rescue there citizen not like our useless herdsmen government where his soldiers kill unarmed protesters useless country with useless president God bless america
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by inioluwaDaniels(m): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2020
And Leah Shuaibu has been in captivity for years now.dis government no get shame at all.spits
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Joguns(m): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2020
Sheuns:
Okay. Could have been possible the Nigerian Forces were notified not on the mission but permission to access the airspace. That mission was too classified.

Even that airspace sef was infiltrated and they told our armed forces after they’re done with the mission.

Thank you. I have been telling people that was what happened : the US. only acknowledges you only when the mission had been concluded in order not to embarrass you in the eyes of the public. They won't share operations involving their Special Forces with you.

2 Likes

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Mnopq: 11:50am On Nov 01, 2020
Uhmmmmm this is a game for the wise one. If you know you know
usa vs nig. So please don't be decisive.
I greet the great pple of nairaland. You people are so amazing and I look forward to your total acceptability and co-existence as a new entries. Thank 8-)
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by idahme(m): 11:51am On Nov 01, 2020
Sheuns:
Okay. Could have been possible the Nigerian Forces were notified not on the mission but permission to access the airspace. That mission was too classified.

Even that airspace sef was infiltrated and they told our armed forces after they’re done with the mission.

I think it's ur latter submission that played out....us can't jeopardize the integrity of its mission considering the Nigerian military has history of sympathy with armed insurgents..
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by MisterGrace: 11:55am On Nov 01, 2020
GavelSlam:
And Reno the idiot was already passing snide comments.

Where is Leah Sharibu?
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Spechialone(f): 11:58am On Nov 01, 2020
The logistics that must have been put in place... highly commendable
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by idahme(m): 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
Abbeyme:
I wonder if Nigeria was not in the know.
I couldn't have been possible.
At least their aircraft will land in a military airstrip and oyinbo driver won't be driving hilux moving fighters and equipments across the landmass.

Beside that kidnapped farmer must be a US force man gathering information for the US. He can't just leave his country to Niger to farming.

Guy go and read about how Osama was killed and abducted by the US Navy seal team 6, u would understand that US doesn't need permission from Nigeria to infitrate our airspace. If a nuclear power like Pakistan with robust missile defence shield batteries was infiltrated by a specially built black hawk that was able to jam Pakistani military radar. Then u will understand the difference between US and Nigerian military might.

1 Like

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by morgstreme: 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Lolz.
I'm sure the US did not inform the lifeless one and his Boko Haram sympathetic security chiefs about the operation or they would've tipped off their darling Boko boys like they did with the Chibok girls

You are BRAINLESS!!!
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by CioAngels(f): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
Angrykidd:
Funny country..
They thank you on social media and laugh at you behind your back.
This country is a useless country really.
Recently I find it difficult to cum during sex.
It seems my sperm have discovered I'm in Nigeria and don't mistakenly wanna fertilize any eggs and be born here.
NO, not the country is useless, but the Leaders are.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by morgstreme: 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
Brendaniel:
This is just a diplomatic thanks for allowing them into our soil to conduct the operation, all of you above saying the Nigerian military was involved don't understand the message, did he thank the Nigerian military or the Nigerian government, you think if our military had a hand in it, they wouldn't have been loud with it, even we here in Nigeria did not know an operation was going on, our military that would loud all their strategies even before they attack boko haram, abegi make we hear word, America kudos to you guys...

Make the pain kill you there...
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Ajsmart(m): 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
AmeriKKKa will travel miles away from the U.S to rescue one possibly corrupt white man but the same AmeriKKKa will shoot to death a black man on the streets of Atlanta while jogging.

Black people you’re on your own if you can’t love and value yourselves. Stop treating foreigners better than your own people. Love yourselves, respect yourselves and protect yourselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by GavelSlam: 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
MisterGrace:

Where is Leah Sharibu?

Let's start with the Chibok girls.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by GavelSlam: 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ajsmart:
AmeriKKKa will travel miles away from the U.S to rescue one possibly corrupt white man but the same AmeriKKKa will shoot to death a black man on the streets of Atlanta while jogging.

Black people you’re on your own if you can’t love and value yourselves. Stop treating foreigners better than your own people. Love yourselves, respect yourselves and protect yourselves.

Well said.

By the way, it'll take a lot to convince me the said abducted fella wasnt a secret operative.

27 year old white guy running a farm in Niger Republic smells of espionage.

2 Likes

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by femi4: 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
GavelSlam:

Is govt of Nigeria same as Nigeria army
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by idahme(m): 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
[quote author=LeeMason post=95556205]Trust me Nigeria Military played no technical role in this rescue mission... All they probably did was say "Special Forces na the village be this oh, make ona go come". We are going back to oyibo to beat, maim and kill unarmed civilians.[/quotel]

If the stuff u say the military probably did was done by the CIA, them no need any info from Nigerian government. Everything is on the palm, America Don go far, if u see that Pakistani operations u will understand. This operation was not even up to a tenth of that.

1 Like

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by vicmac09(m): 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
They're all dead before they knew what happened? �.. Wow!
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
GavelSlam:

Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
You wouldn't see them here now, they avoid this post as if it's curfew area

Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by ppaze(m): 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
For those of you who believe the US army would compromise an operation that's already at 30% odds of success by informing the Nigerian army that's filled with moles and terrorist sympathizers, more oil to ur brains. This was just to save Nigeria from embarrassment, its standard int'l procedure. Till they came in and left, we no sabi. Those terrorists would hv killed that hostage or moved them deeper
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by zakkxx: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
who be the Boko haram no be me go tell u. na wash. na who come kill people for toll gate? abi u no know say they done recruiter bokoharam enter soldier
GavelSlam:

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
Abbeyme:
I wonder if Nigeria was not in the know.
I couldn't have been possible.
At least their aircraft will land in a military airstrip and oyinbo driver won't be driving hilux moving fighters and equipments across the landmass.

Beside that kidnapped farmer must be a US force man gathering information for the US. He can't just leave his country to Niger to farming.

Lol...they don't need an airstrip in Nigeria. They have bases in Niger Republic.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by joshuaidibia(m): 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

Yes thanks
Welcome
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by ppaze(m): 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
GavelSlam:

Well said.

By the way, it'll take a lot to convince me the said abducted fella wasnt a secret operative.

27 year old white guy running a farm in Niger Republic smells of espionage.

Deep espionage. This was just an extraction, not a rescue. Guy knew where he was and alerted them, possibly has a homing device somewhere on him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Brendaniel: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
morgstreme:

Make the pain kill you there...

There is no pain here, I'm only speaking the truth, I mean what did the Nigerian Government do, they did not do anything, my goat entered your compound, you only gave me access to catch my goat, all effort in catching my goat was done by me, I will only be diplomatic to thank you for access, if the Nigerian government were serious about anything security the kidnap shouldn't have taken place at all, this the most unserious government in history of Nigeria and currently the most unserious government in Africa...
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by idahme(m): 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
wizzytm:
Why do I feel like this stunt is aimed at discrediting Ngozi Okonjo iweala's WTO bid..

Don't go that lane, trump is using it to improve his rating going into the elections d day...

1 Like

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by 4X4: 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
OLADD:
God bless the United States of America despite their shotcomings. There is no greater service than service to humanity. A nation is not adjudged to be godly by number of churches or mosques but by the premium it places on its own people and humanity in general. Oh! How would it have been if man has a choice over where he wishes to be born!
/;i swear
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by joe4christ(m): 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Liposure:
I look forward to when nigeria will be like america. Nigerian lives matter

Not happening in your lifetime bro. And if at all there is that possibility. Then there won't even exist a country called Nigeria to begin with.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
Black man and low self esteem! Shior!

kingsvictor2:
I love the United States of America. They don't give a shit about u or ur country, they just protect their own with all they have, dat is their priority. I can confidently say that only 5 SEAL team six agents can win the whole Nigeria police force
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Kaycee7(m): 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Read between the lines.
Is he the only American in captivity aboard?

The kidnapped American is I am certain a Counter-terrorism spy working in the West African region for the CIA or Special Forces.

They can't risk such an asset falling into the hands of terrorists.
That will put a lot of their counter-terrorism programmes in jeopardy.

This right here. I'm muzzed that people really think the US will launch such an operation for an ordinary middle class citizen. No government is that caring. Immediately, I read that news, I know say that person na asset.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senator Orji Kalu Arrives Abia Months After Release From Prison (Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg / Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.