Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage (63532 Views)

Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa / Niger President Thanks Nigeria Over $1.96bn Kano-Katsina-Maradi Railway Project / American Hostage Rescued In Northern Nigeria By SEAL Team 6 In Daring Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by banmee(m): 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
Abbeyme:
I wonder if Nigeria was not in the know.
I couldn't have been possible.
At least their aircraft will land in a military airstrip and oyinbo driver won't be driving hilux moving fighters and equipments across the landmass.

Beside that kidnapped farmer must be a US force man gathering information for the US. He can't just leave his country to Niger to farming.

Nigeria does not have to be in the know. America should let them know but since the country is run by useless people they don't have to. And they do not have to land anything in Nigeria. Nigeria has neighbors remember? And America has tons of tactical choppers that make no sound when they fly.

1 Like

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by CioAngels(f): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
Pa Trump, I will not vote, but, surely you will Win. America said, ""She will never abandon any American taken hostage"" How i wished that my NIGERIA can beat Her chest and say She will never abandon any Nigerian taken hostage. Hm, ""Leah Shaibu""and many others. Mr Buratai?

1 Like

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Web2020: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
Fake news from fake Nigeria government. Spit!
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by gbodos77: 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
You wouldn't see them here now, they avoid this post as if it's curfew area
is a shame that Americans can speed the rescue of just one of their own but bubu will claim ignorance if it happens to a Nigerian.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by tnerro1(m): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
This na just sweet mouth, bubu and co were not informed in advance until after the deed had been done. Who want make information leak about such missions.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by AerialMapper: 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
The US Govt only thanked the FG AFTER the mission.

The FG was definitely not aware of the ops; they'd have leaked it to their cronies in Boko Haram .
For the zombies celebrating this; the bigger lesson here is seeing how the US treat the kidnapping of 1 person... every american life is important

Can you say the same about a nigerian life? The army are only good at killing it's own citizens
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by karwa: 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
This is fake news from a locally sponsored govt propaganda machine (1) it was a highly covert operation (2) US govt would never enlist the support of a terror infiltrated govt like nigeria for a mission like that (3) nigeria was not aware of the mission, could not be trusted (4) the hostage might be an under cover intelligence operative (5) US govt would never follow long diplomatic channels to conduct a counter terror operation in a region like that(6) no US official/analysts mentioned the role of nigeria in the missiom
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by freshvine(f): 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
You wouldn't see them here now, they avoid this post as if it's curfew area

It is called international diplomacy. Trying to assuage the feeling of the Nigerian government.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
Abbeyme:
At least their aircraft will land in a military airstrip and oyinbo driver won't be driving hilux moving fighters and equipments across the landmass.

Beside that kidnapped farmer must be a US force man gathering information for the US. He can't just leave his country to Niger to farming.

He's clearly a high value HumINT,
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by weyreypey: 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
freshvine:

It is called international diplomacy. Trying to assuage the feeling of the Nigerian government.

Hi dearie welcome to November
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Bishopwizzy(m): 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sheuns:
Okay. Could have been possible the Nigerian Forces were notified not on the mission but permission to access the airspace. That mission was too classified.

Even that airspace sef was infiltrated and they told our armed forces after they’re done with the mission.

that's my thought too
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by freshvine(f): 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
weyreypey:

Hi dearie welcome to November

Chairmo, FYI, a husband and wife uses this handle and fortunately I am the hubby
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by RegentR(m): 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
Abbeyme:

very true.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by brightalo1010: 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sheuns:
Okay. Could have been possible the Nigerian Forces were notified not on the mission but permission to access the airspace. That mission was too classified.

Even that airspace sef was infiltrated and they told our armed forces after they’re done with the mission.
the way they notified the country for airspace before killing Osama abi. Smh
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Ogbuu101: 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
morgstreme:

You are BRAINLESS!!!
Just went through your profile and all your comments are abusive ones.
Sorry ooo..
Get well soon
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by marsman: 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by castiello(m): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
Shuzzi:
A country that values it's citizens unlike one that chooses to oppress and kill hers when they make their voices heard

You are a hypocrite, Usa value the life of their citizens yet police shoot to kill blacks in America who are not USA citizens right, don’t you know this is election period in the USA and Trump your savior want to score political points
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Aflix(m): 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

I don't celebrate mediocrity when they rubbish the nation from other post ,I except them to commend the nation here also. You don't throw the baby with the bath water ,in the past this nation is among the best we don't have another country for now
Huh There is no reason to commend Nigeria in this situation.
If a person comes to your house to kill a rat, does he thank you or do you thank him?

We should be thanking America for helping us get rid of 6 terrorists. Now we have 6 less to worry about.

If the Military were serious, then they wouldn't have been any kidnapping in the first place.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Aflix(m): 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

I don't celebrate mediocrity when they rubbish the nation from other post ,I except them to commend the nation here also. You don't throw the baby with the bath water ,in the past this nation is among the best we don't have another country for now
Huh There is no reason to commend Nigeria in this situation.
If a person comes to your house to kill a rat, does he thank you or do you thank him?

We should be thanking America for helping us get rid of 6 terrorists. Now we have 6 less to worry about.

If the Military were
serious, then they wouldn't have been any kidnapping in the first place.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by mrkings84(m): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
Oya o, Buhari and his army should go rescue leah Sharibu and several other Nigerians abducted in our backyard....
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by rontolo(m): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
idahme:

Guy go and read about how Osama was killed and abducted by the US Navy seal team 6, u would understand that US doesn't need permission from Nigeria to infitrate our airspace. If a nuclear power like Pakistan with robust missile defence shield batteries was infiltrated by a specially built black hawk that was able to jam Pakistani military radar. Then u will understand the difference between US and Nigerian military might.
The black hawk did not jam the Pakistani radar systems. It’s special stealth design and low altitude flight made it invincible to radar. There was also a preceding, supplemental radar jamming platform deployed
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by weyreypey: 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
freshvine:

Chairmo, FYI, a husband and wife uses this handle and fortunately I am the hubby
Good afternoon o... It's good to finally meet you behind the handle. Regards to the family and madam. Do enjoy the rest of the year.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by mrkings84(m): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Lolz.
I'm sure the US did not inform the lifeless one and his Boko Haram sympathetic security chiefs about the operation or they would've tipped off their darling Boko boys like they did with the Chibok girls

You hit point. God bless u. Our president and his armies are wolves in sheep clothing......
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by matt2mary: 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
l am really sure our people are not aware of this operation till after it was done, na wah oh this is a country were life of one citizen matters a lot to them, ahold team was set up for him alone oh my country l weep for thee
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by pobosky20(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
In other news...

Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by mrkings84(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
When u see things like these from another country, it pains to discover u are a Nigerian!

How I wish my being a Nigerian is a dream!
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by rhames(m): 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
Abbeyme:

That is the reason why they staged that raid.
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Omoslim26: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Theboss100:
Which school did u attended I want to check something

Which school did you attend?? I want to check something
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by backtalkG(m): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hundreds Americans will fight to save a life.

That's a country led by sensible leaders.

Hundreds of Nigerians are mild , abducted and it doesn't concern the government. As long as their children and wives are safe and sound.

Where is Leah Shuabu? ? ?
Re: Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage by Aluckiest(m): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
Liposure:
I look forward to when nigeria will be like america. Nigerian lives matter
Hehehe, carry microscope so that you will look very farther, cos this 9ja eeee...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos / Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities / Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.