Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,512 members, 7,865,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri (1139 Views)

Mum Had 2 Kids Before Marrying My Dad, Then Married Another Man With Her 7 Kids / May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / Kelly Hansome: If Don Jazzy Didn't Arrest Me, He Should Speak Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri by nwekeugochukwu: 9:14am On Nov 01, 2020
If There Is Any Girl On Earth That I Have Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Please Speak Publicly - Reno Omokri

Reno Omokri has challenged any girl who might want to claim she has slept with him since he got married to his wife to come forward and speak or forever remain silent, IgbereTV reports.

Reno threw the challenged after a Twitter user alleged he has side chics.

The author and former political appointee had taken to his handle to call on men to ensure they are good fathers to their children just as they are to their side chic. According to him, if the side chics had fatherly love while growing up, they would never have turned out to be side chics.

He tweeted:

"Dear Husbands who are also Fathers,

You see that unconditional love you give to your side chick? Go home and give it to your children. If that your side chick had received unconditional love from her father, she wont be with you making her future useless!

#RenosNuggets #EndSARS"
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1322609443666718720?s=19

A Twitter user, @Jaylastiles3 while reacting to his tweet, said she hopes his side chic doesn't see his tweet.

@Jaylastiles3 wrote:

"Make your own side chick no see this message o. Your bridge go just burn"
https://twitter.com/Jaylastiles3/status/1322609961709510664?s=19

It was at this point Reno challenged any lady with claims he has slept with her after he got married, to come forward.

Reno wrote:

"Dear @Jaylastiles3,

If there is any girl on Earth that I have slept with, since marrying my beauty queen of a wife, please speak publicly or forever be silent. Meanwhile, may it never be well with side chicks who break homes, unless they repent. In Christ’s Name!

#RenosNuggets"
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1322611849733369856?s=19

See their exchange below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1370068/girl-earth-slept-since-marrying-wife-please-speak-publicly-reno-omokri/

Lalasticlala

Re: Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri by NgwalandAbia(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2020
Gbam!! He gave the typical Nigerian slut the upper cut.

8 Likes

Re: Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri by EmptyGarden(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2020
Reno! Reno!! Off your mic!!!

5 Likes

Re: Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri by YoonSung50: 9:17am On Nov 01, 2020
lolz, them go soon show themselves

2 Likes

Re: Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri by Jessepaid(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2020
Shit...well.. we all know clitocurrency has a high exchange value... cheating is nearly impossible these days... it only takes discipline to avoid it..
#Renobreatheswisdom

1 Like

Re: Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 01, 2020
See this one making mouth,Osaro has alot to say,he knew quite well she's married and wouldn't want to be dragged into a mess.Hypocrite
Re: Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri by WandaMaximoff: 9:20am On Nov 01, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
Gbam!! He gave the typical Nigerian slut the upper cut.

You won't blame her. The rise in infidelity in marriage has become a norm.

If you check, the percentage of men who don't cheat on their wife are probably 10%. It has become so difficult to even beat your chest to pinpoint men who don't cheat on their wife.

God go epp us o.

I like the fact that Reno can boast about it. Na man e be.

1 Like

Re: Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri by Charleys: 9:20am On Nov 01, 2020
Side chicks need love too sad

#sidechicksarehumans

1 Like

Re: Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 01, 2020
Zzor:
See this one making mouth,Osaro has alot to say,he knew quite well she's married and wouldn't want to be dragged into a mess.Hypocrite
Are you in anyway referring to Reno as an hypocrite?

If you or the dumb lady see "Side Chicking" as an occupation, noble men like Reno Omokri doesn't.

4 Likes

Re: Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri by freshMallam1122: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2020
normal..e no go better for them....an every ashawo on this forum
Re: Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri by Sundrus: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2020
cheesy funny thing be say na married men cheat pass.
Re: Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri by yanabasee(m): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2020
Christianity should encourage multiple wives like islam....

Today, christians might just be very populous...But the way these Muslims marry upto four wives and have upto 20children, their population will grow and they'll begin to marry our women and convert them to islam..Couple with the traditional challenges of having to pay upto a million naira before you could even marry a woman from the s/s and s/e.....

2 Likes

Re: Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri by DaddyRochie1642: 9:25am On Nov 01, 2020
Jessepaid:
Shit...well.. we all know clitocurrency has a high exchange value... cheating is nearly impossible these days... it only takes discipline to avoid it..
#Renobreatheswisdom

I like how you said that "Clitocurrency" grin

2 Likes

Re: Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2020
JidennaJason:
Are you in anyway referring to Reno as an hypocrite?

If you or the dumb lady see "Side Chicking" as an occupation, noble men like Reno Omokri doesn't.
Read my post well,i said Osaro has alot to say only that she's hapily married to a responsible man in the society,i reacted based on his post,hes a hypocrite and i know what I'm saying
Re: Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 01, 2020
Zzor:
Read my post well,i said Osaro has alot to say only that she's hapily married to a responsible man in the society,i reacted based on his post,hes a hypocrite and i know what I'm saying
Hypocrites don't throw challenges to their accusers... Calling Reno one means you have no idea of what you're saying.

2 Likes

Re: Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 01, 2020
Zzor:
professional side chick spotted.
E pain am say Reno is publicly defending his fidelity.

1 Like

Re: Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri by Charleys: 9:36am On Nov 01, 2020
yanabasee:

Today, christians might just be very populous...But the way these Muslims marry upto four wives and have upto 20children, their population will grow and they'll begin to marry our women and convert them to islam..Couple with the traditional challenges of having to pay upto a million naira before you could even marry a woman from the s/s and s/e.....

You are correct. Christian women marry Muslims but a Muslim woman can never marry a Christian woman.
This make me doubt if Christians truly act what they preach.
Re: Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri by Cutehector(m): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2020
Zzor:
you type before you reason, and that's not good for a girl.
Re: Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2020
JidennaJason:
Hypocrites don't throw challenges to their accusers... Calling Reno one means you have no idea of what you're saying.
my dear,the affair lasted about 3-4yrs after he betrayed her and got married,so he has no moral right to say such thing,it took the grace of God before she completely detached herself from her.Dont let me talk too much
Re: Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 01, 2020
Cutehector:
you type before you reason, and that's not good for a girl.
Happy 16th birthday in advance
Re: Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 01, 2020
Zzor:
my dear,the affair lasted about 3-4yrs after he betrayed her and got married,so he has no moral right to say such thing,it took the grace of God before she completely detached herself from her.Dont let me talk too much
Rolling out Unverifiable facts with confident.... Quite laughable.

I want to believe you were her Special Adviser on relationship matters 3-4yrs ago for you to get this info.

1 Like

Re: Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri by ashewoboy(m): 10:16am On Nov 01, 2020
phuck eniqurl. side chick or not. if you don't fvck her another guy will.
Re: Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri by SAMBARRY: 10:20am On Nov 01, 2020
grin

Wait until you get any juicy political appointment then they'll speak grin

For now no national cake to cut from you grin
Re: Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri by WAECMATHEMATICS: 10:59am On Nov 01, 2020
"If there is any girl on Earth that I have slept with, since marrying my beauty queen of a wife, please speak publicly or forever be silent." - Reno Omokri

Before marrying your wife nko?
Re: Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri by We4all: 11:49am On Nov 01, 2020
This man is uncouth, a noise maker, and a clout chaser. I wonder how his wife copes with him cos people like this, irrespective of gender turns me off.

By the way, he should be aware that, there are some women who still have self dignity and wouldn't make their relationship with a married man open. So, if he dated such a woman, she would never open up. But that doesn't make him innocent.
Re: Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri by olayemi77806: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
normal..e no go better for them....an every ashawo on this forum
Re: Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri by BrownLondon(m): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
yanabasee:

Bullcrap.

everything is about religion to a fool like you.
Re: Any Girl I Slept With Since Marrying My Wife, Should Speak Out - Reno Omokri by BrownLondon(m): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Charleys:

You are correct. Christian women marry Muslims but a Muslim woman can never marry a Christian woman.
This make me doubt if Christians truly act what they preach.
keep quiet man.

my mum is a Muslim married to a Christian.

(1) (Reply)

Pete Edochie For Says His Mum Married at Age 15; Laurie Idahosa Reacts / The Last Words Of Pastor Tb Joshua Before He Died / “yesterday, I Had A Dream That Peruzzi Was Gone. He Died."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.