Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) (39623 Views)

Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja / CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Image123(m): 1:16am On Nov 03, 2020
kingxsamz:

Oga it's a yes or no question. All these shalaye is not necessary.
You are against abortion and you support Trump for that.
Now, would you support the abortion of your 14 years old child's pregnancy if she was raped by unknown men?
It's a yes or no. No need to shalaye.

If for instance he/she said NO like me, what will you do? You'll abort yourself? Do you assume everyone thinks like a teenager?
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Image123(m): 1:24am On Nov 03, 2020
kingxsamz:

If your 14 year old child got raped by unknown men and got pregnant in the process, would you keep the baby?

Always the unreasonable one to hold on to an highly improbable and negligible fraction. This ostrich knows that the great percentage of babies killed in abortion are not children of raped 14year olds, but his head is deeply buried in the hole.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by fitfell: 2:23am On Nov 03, 2020
Absolutely incredible.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by fitfell: 2:23am On Nov 03, 2020
Wow, check that out!
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by compton11(m): 3:16am On Nov 03, 2020
mrkings84:

That's u.
So do u love me?
why would I love u when I don't know u and your behaviour?
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by negbike(f): 3:46am On Nov 03, 2020
Mental slavery at it’s highest. What a foolish set of people. Misplaced priorities.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by negbike(f): 3:48am On Nov 03, 2020
That shows how naive you are.

superior1:
MAGA2020

If it is well with US, e go affect Nigeria too
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by superior1: 5:02am On Nov 03, 2020
negbike:
That shows how naive you are.

Really?

Tell me something ma sister ? grin grin angry
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by chewwie(m): 5:32am On Nov 03, 2020
splashbaby:
We've seen majority of Igbos behaving like this in the past... Crazy lots who fought a needless civil war and are still stuck with an expired Biafra. We were all here when majority of Igbos kept clamouring for Donald Trump because they believed Former President Obama helped defeat GEJ presidency...and stop cowing us with bigotry and some stupid nonsense idea when we task you and your people with the ethnocentric propaganda you patronize.
Majority of Igbos? 25 million or more Igbos? Needless civil war? LOL... There's a lot to unpack here. What is it to you and other non-Igbo Nigerians if Igbos form their own country? Is it jealousy? If people in the Northeast overwhelmingly support an independent nation, I'd gladly support them. But you people are so so terrified of the idea of an independent Igbo nation, some of you claim we'll fail. Okay, thanks for your concern, but it's our business.
Haven't the Yorubas cried for an Oduduwa republic this year? Haven't the northerners cried for an Arewa republic this year? Haven't the Niger Deltans cried for a Niger Delta republic this year? So how come only Igbos cause this much animosity?
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by chewwie(m): 5:36am On Nov 03, 2020
Osidazz19:
[[s]quote author=chewwie post=95607950]
Better agenda? You mean his 62% tax plan?[/s]

Yeah he's 100 percent tax.

Unlike the delusional dotard narcissistic loud mouth lying idiot that only paid 750 dollars when even the lowest paid of thr society paid way more.

The lying SOB will end up in prison, exile or commit suicide. Just watch, the loser won't be able to take the loss. He will blame everyone but himself.

I'm sure people like you will also be blaming everyone except for the loser himself.
1. If you believe Trump paid $750 in taxes, then you're dumber than I thought.
2. Even if he paid $750, that'd be thanks to the tax code written by the Obama-Biden administration to help their wealthy donors evade taxes.
3. Sorry to burst your CNN bubble, but Trump is already winning.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by chewwie(m): 5:40am On Nov 03, 2020
samwash:

"Massive Development" I agree with you to some extent. The USA will give you with the right hand & want to take more with the left hand, they will want to poke nose into your internal affairs & be forming domineering spirit.
All they are after in to ripe off ur natural resources & control you.
You're referring to the Washington Establishment (Deep State), the same people who funded militants in Latin America using drug money, start wars in the Middle East. However, if you've been following Trump, you'd have known that he's anti-Establishment. Withdrawing troops from Afghanistan, first president to not start a new foreign war since the 80s, brokering peace deals between Israel and Arab countries, eliminating ISIS.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by chewwie(m): 5:41am On Nov 03, 2020
kingxsamz:

Oga it's a yes or no question. All these shalaye is not necessary.
You are against abortion and you support Trump for that.
Now, would you support the abortion of your 14 years old child's pregnancy if she was raped by unknown men?
It's a yes or no. No need to shalaye.
Just see how you're sounding like a low IQ thug.
The answer is NO. Why? The baby committed no crime? Why would you abort the baby?
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by chewwie(m): 5:42am On Nov 03, 2020
Farki:

I agree most African countries are horrible places to live, however Nigerian immigrants are one of the most educated immigrants to the United States but it didn't stop Trump from banning residency visas and visa lotteries for Nigerians.
Do you know why he banned Nigerians from entering into the USA?
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Farki: 6:49am On Nov 03, 2020
chewwie:

Do you know why he banned Nigerians from entering into the USA?

Because of "terrorism". This move would make sense if Trump wasn't an established racist and other countries were doing the same yet that isn't the case. Saudi Arabia literally killed a US citizen in a foreign country but nothing happened to them.

He already said he wants more immigration from countries like Norway (white countries) than from "shithole countries". It doesn't matter if the shithole dweller is more intelligent or ideologically aligned to the US Trump doesn't want them.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Zuorom: 6:54am On Nov 03, 2020
PriestDaniz:
What is truly wrong with we Christians self, they're smiling and suffering and as if that's not enough, they will not come out for EndSARS but will call me out for Trump.

Both The Prophet and His Followers are Stupid and Crazy.
So it was only muslims that came out for endsars?
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by admeenat: 7:20am On Nov 03, 2020
Foolish people (IBO), the same trump vetoed against ur sister(Okonjo iweala) for WTO position
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Charleys: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2020
salam8528:
Trump himself is a murderer. Do u know how many people who died due to his recklessness about Covid-19? And again hes here trying to stop one of ur own from heading WTO?
you don't expect America to support Nigeria, when South Korea is there, South Korea is a core Ally of America.

What ha Nigeria don to get support from America
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by kingxsamz(m): 10:10am On Nov 03, 2020
chewwie:

Just see how you're sounding like a low IQ thug.
The answer is NO. Why? The baby committed no crime? Why would you abort the baby?

Good.
Glad to know that you lied to yourself.
Good day. cheesy
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 03, 2020
Zuorom:

So it was only muslims that came out for endsars?

Thou Hath Sayest So.

Only you know say these same prophets dey warn their members against participating in Politics or cuvil matters, especially the local ones,we all know it.
It's just recently and not too long ago that some of the prominent ones are coming out.

Mind you I'm not totally against Church, I'm a devoted one,the only thing is that I say things the way they are.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Osidazz19: 11:45am On Nov 03, 2020
[s]
chewwie:

1. If you believe Trump paid $750 in taxes, then you're dumber than I thought.
2. Even if he paid $750, that'd be thanks to the tax code written by the Obama-Biden administration to help their wealthy donors evade taxes.
3. Sorry to burst your CNN bubble, but Trump is already winning.
[/s]

Oh yes, he's winning already in your potopoto evil enclave. Not in America.

Reputable News organizations said that he only paid 750, and he has not shown us his taxes where he paid more than that but you rather want me to believe a narcissistic orangutan who is known to lies from one sec to the other than a reputable news organization known for reliable reporting....LMAO...must be a joke.
Not only that they have also posted many other facts from his taxes that have been proven to be correct such as how much he actually owes banks.
Pls tell your dear leader TRAMP to release his taxes to prove them wrong. It's too late anyway.

Yeah the Americans know who the dumbest of all is- You.

Your demi God TRAMP has refused to release his tax returns in more than 4 years becoming the first Presidential candidate to never do so, and slime dumb idiotic religious brainwashed IPIG retards like fail to see that he's hiding something.

No need arguing with fools like you, TRAMP will be voted out tonight. Keep following radio Biafuro and fake faux entertainment news for more misinformation.

Just get ready to wail and cry as usual starting tonight when bad news starts to roll in for the lying SOB.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Ajsmart(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2020
In this era of ready information, it’s shocking that you’re even asking for examples. Here’s a few to help you out.

And remember this quote because it’s an ultimate proof of the deepest thoughts of a real racist piece of Humpty Dumpty Trump shit: “proud boys, stand back and stand by”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election/video-donald-trump-racist-barack-obama-central-park-five-us-election-2020-b1426977.html

chewwie:

Known racist? Give examples of his racism.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by salam8528: 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
Charleys:
you don't expect America to support Nigeria, when South Korea is there, South Korea is a core Ally of America.

What ha Nigeria don to get support from America
Then y are u guys supporting somebody that is not supporting u
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by kruzyempire(m): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
Trump's victory is assured
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ever asked yourselves why Nigerians in particular aren't picking up dead bodies on the streets; Don't mock God that made that possible.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by joshjc(m): 10:21am On Nov 08, 2020
Neddstark:

i will quote you on the 4th
hello have you seen the result?
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Neddstark: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2020
joshjc:
hello have you seen the result?

You're right boss. Kudos
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by joshjc(m): 10:26am On Nov 08, 2020
Neddstark:

You're right boss. Kudos
ok,he messed up alot
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Neddstark: 11:48am On Nov 08, 2020
joshjc:
ok,he messed up alot

Well, the margins were tight. Very tight

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer / T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue / Mfm Prayer On Deliverance Of The Mind Prayer Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.