Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) (39614 Views)

Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja / CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by chewwie(m): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

Is there really a difference according to your Christian doctrine? I had to edit the picture below.
Let he who is without sin throw the first stone
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mumu
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by chewwie(m): 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
SegFault:

How the fck is a church essential during covid? You are forgetting that this same man failed to hold down the stupid pandemic, for me I don't even care if he becomes president or not that is America's problem, not ours but this nonsense rally is clearly stupid, abrahamic religions are all useless jokes that we could have dropped since if not for the power hungry shits gaining from it.
1. When you see what were deemed essential, you'd quickly change your mind.
2. How did he fail to hold China's virus down? Do you mean that France, UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, India, etc. also failed the same way he did?
3. You would be very simple if you think that whatever happens in the USA stays in the USA.
4. Remove God from a society and you'll have a void that'd be filled by something else, something worse.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by chris51(f): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Jobless people
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by chris51(f): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
chris51:
Jobless people
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by chewwie(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
Voiceofthestree:

That’s why Nigeria/ Africa can not grow until we stop all this religion madness
The USA was founded on Judeo-Christian values, they used to hold church services every Sunday in the Capitol
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by saintokwuluora(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
Charleys:

It's better than protesting and killing people because of a cartoon drawn in another country.
If it were possible you will be getting likes from me every day for this.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by chewwie(m): 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
splashbaby:
Igbos are very strange and uttermost insane set of people... What's the meaning of this nonsense? Well na dem know why sha
How do you lot get on with so much bigotry? Why attribute something done by less than 200 people in one church in one city to an entire tribe of almost 50 million people? You people need to check yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by chewwie(m): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

Oh... Is Trump no longer the righteousnes one who is doing the work of the lord?
Abeg cry somewhere else.
Jesus Christ came from the lineage of Rahab; the Harlot, the Liar and the Canaanite.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Osidazz19: 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
[s]
chewwie:

So your vote wasn't for Biden, but was against Trump? This is why Trump will win, Biden voters aren't voting for Biden, they're mostly voting against Trump & voting against a candidate doesn't always motivate a lot of voters.
Besides, Biden lost the Bernie Left voters after he wasn't strong in his anti-fracking message in the last debate & he lost undecided voters in PA, TX, MI, WI when he said he'll end the oil industry.
[/s]

Trash!

I votes for Biden for his better agenda and against the delusional narcissistic orangutan dotard for his bad policies and too many lies.

Keep posting rubbish, you'll come up with another excuse by next week once TRAMP is declared the loser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by chewwie(m): 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
Osidazz19:
[s][/s]

Trash!

I votes for Biden for his better agenda and against the delusional narcissistic orangutan dotard for his bad policies and too many lies.

Keep posting rubbish, you'll come up with another excuse by next week once TRAMP is declared the loser.
Better agenda? You mean his 62% tax plan?
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by chewwie(m): 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ajsmart:
It’s amazing how dumb some Africans are. Supporting the acts of a known racist is the height of mental slavery. Your types are the ones who sold their brothers into slavery centuries ago and you’ll probably do it now if given the opportunity to do so. #StaySlaving

Known racist? Give examples of his racism.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by chewwie(m): 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
chris51:
Jobless people
Were the #EndSARS protesters jobless?
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by chewwie(m): 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
Farki:

https://www.cfr.org/blog/president-trump-attacks-african-and-haitian-immigration-united-states
1. Africa & Haiti are indeed shit holes, feel free to agree.
2. He & most Americans don't want African & Latin American immigrants because they're mostly unskilled and depend on welfare unlike European & Asian immigrants.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by azzima(m): 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
SmartPolician:

Even though this action seems stupid, Trump is proud Christian who truly fights for the faith

However, we must not fail to mention that he has his failings
IDIOT!!! A man that said "you should grab a woman by the pussy" is a BETTER CHRISTIAN? A man that spews OBSCENITIES like a drunken Sailor is a good Christian?? What REALLY IS WRONG WITH THE BLACK MAN AND RELIGION

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Farki: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
chewwie:

1. Africa & Haiti are indeed shit holes, feel free to agree.
2. He & most Americans don't want African & Latin American immigrants because they're mostly unskilled and depend on welfare unlike European & Asian immigrants.

I agree most African countries are horrible places to live, however Nigerian immigrants are one of the most educated immigrants to the United States but it didn't stop Trump from banning residency visas and visa lotteries for Nigerians.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by kingxsamz(m): 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
chewwie:

I can't really speak on a hypothetical. That's a very sad event I don't wish on anyone. However, I know a lady who got pregnant from rape, she kept the child, the guy comes to my house to play FIFA. He's bloody good at it. I have also read many stories of girls who kept such pregnancies.
Now I ask you, what crime did that baby commit?

Oga it's a yes or no question. All these shalaye is not necessary.
You are against abortion and you support Trump for that.
Now, would you support the abortion of your 14 years old child's pregnancy if she was raped by unknown men?
It's a yes or no. No need to shalaye.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
nijaomegacode:
Shatap! When Islam burnt Macron's pictures and flag you no ask waitin Mohammed send dem to do o.
Abeg, I love the people for standing strong with a president who openly identifies with Christ! Trump is an Angel, lover of Truth, a lover of Christ and a defender of the realm of men!
Where you born dense or what? What has Islam to do with this? So, because Islam did this and that, Jesus Christ should bend the rules He gave His followers? undecided
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by salam8528: 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Charleys:

It's better than protesting and killing people because of a cartoon drawn in another country.
Trump himself is a murderer. Do u know how many people who died due to his recklessness about Covid-19? And again hes here trying to stop one of ur own from heading WTO?
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by mrkings84(m): 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
compton11:
are u dumb?

he hates u and you will love him?

I am not DUMB, Love is my nature
GOD IS LOVE!
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tcwork:
Jesus Christ gave his body so that man would be free.. Let them enjoy their freedom the way you enjoy yours.
There is nothing wrong in a Christian supporting a political candidate
He gave His body so that man would be free to carry out His political schemes "in the name of God"? shocked
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Osidazz19: 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
[[s]quote author=chewwie post=95607950]
Better agenda? You mean his 62% tax plan?[/quote][/s]

Yeah he's 100 percent tax.

Unlike the delusional dotard narcissistic loud mouth lying idiot that only paid 750 dollars when even the lowest paid of thr society paid way more.

The lying SOB will end up in prison, exile or commit suicide. Just watch, the loser won't be able to take the loss. He will blame everyone but himself.

I'm sure people like you will also be blaming everyone except for the loser himself.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by compton11(m): 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
mrkings84:

I am not DUMB, Love is my nature
GOD IS LOVE!
nigga ,hate is nature too,im not fuckin loving those who don't love me
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by AnanseK(m): 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Religion the opium of the people

Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by samwash(m): 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
chewwie:

If we had a president who, instead of partnering with Iran, Russia and China, partner with the USA, you'd have seen massive developments already.
"Massive Development" I agree with you to some extent. The USA will give you with the right hand & want to take more with the left hand, they will want to poke nose into your internal affairs & be forming domineering spirit.
All they are after in to ripe off ur natural resources & control you.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by pacespot(m): 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
The same way igbos were foolishly supporting Wike during elections without knowing his history, just because of their hate for buhari then. Now the same Wike is killing them today. We, South West, that did not support Wike are now fighting him to stop the obigbo massacre. How time change things very quickly.

Imagine, igbos, the Africans, calling themselves jews and supporting Donald Trump who doesn't give a fvck about black people. These people will unnecessarily bring attention to themselves and consequently trouble along sad

Imagine Biden emerged victorious tomorrow and decided to deal with them. Though they are lucky Democrat are very liberal and forgiving.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by kareemkamil(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Confused people
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by 9icedudie(m): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Na the same people go talk say Nig govt lacks priority
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by mrkings84(m): 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
compton11:
nigga ,hate is nature too,im not fuckin loving those who don't love me

That's u.
So do u love me?
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Politicapastor1: 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
What is wrong with these religious bigots, YOU guys ignore ur problem and start taking medication for another people sickness, the way trump will lose tomorrow with suprise these idiots.

post=95558536]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21Bq6VDTAzE

Onitsha based prophet and his church members embarks on a prayer walk for President Trump re-election.
[/quote]
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by splashbaby(m): 11:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
chewwie:

How do you lot get on with so much bigotry? Why attribute something done by less than 200 people in one church in one city to an entire tribe of almost 50 million people? You people need to check yourselves.
We've seen majority of Igbos behaving like this in the past... Crazy lots who fought a needless civil war and are still stuck with an expired Biafra. We were all here when majority of Igbos kept clamouring for Donald Trump because they believed Former President Obama helped defeat GEJ presidency...and stop cowing us with bigotry and some stupid nonsense idea when we task you and your people with the ethnocentric propaganda you patronize.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / 10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer / I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.