Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record. (71776 Views)

JUST IN: Guinness World Record Approves As Nigeria Man Applies To Watch Film / Sudanese Model, Nyakim, Enters Guinness Book Of Records / What's The Benefit(s) If You Set A Guinness World Record? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record. by abumoney(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
Buhari supposed win am too. As the most lazy and careless president in the world
Re: See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record. by youngdabold19: 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
Bkayyy:
Nonsense,
Bunch of mediocrity. Almost all of them did easy things just to get into the record book like painting large newspaper which can be done by anybody because the record never said that the painting was unrealistically attractive. Just painting.
Another stupidity is dancing for a long time. Like are you kidding me? Just shaking your body. Anyone with enough stamina can do that just that most people see it as a thing of shame to enter the record with such average mediocrity.
The only reasonable records there are that of Stephen Keshi, Tuedon Morgan and David Omueya.
The rest are just records of gabbage set just to enter book. No wonder most of them are broken within seconds of being set.
For your information anything can be on record, whether shameful events or extraordinary

Kaffy's record was broken by another Nigerian girl about last year or two years ago but bros record na record oo
Re: See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record. by MattyB20: 1:29am On Nov 02, 2020
SweetyZinta:

Thumbs up man. But how much for a single hard drive?
35k till Wednesday..

1 Like

Re: See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record. by cardoctor(m): 6:12am On Nov 02, 2020
Buhari too must have set many world records too. Just wondering which ones to start from.
Re: See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record. by McTobe(m): 7:52am On Nov 02, 2020
Worldly Record...Let your name be in the book of Salvation..thank me later
Re: See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record. by Elifeseries: 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
What if I played bet9ja and won #1bn, I hope my name would be in the Guinness book of record?
Re: See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record. by yoursidenigga(m): 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
McTobe:
Worldly Record...Let your name be in the book of Salvation..thank me later

Why must people type Nonsense on Nairaland? What if I am not a Christian? What will my name be doing on the book?
Re: See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record. by yoursidenigga(m): 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
MAYOWAAK:
..........Stephen Keshi broke the Guinness World Record when he emerged as the youngest person to win the Africa Cup of Nations as a player........
This is false. Keshi won the AFCON trophy as a player in 1994 and he was 31. Henry Nwosu was just 18 in 1980 when Nigeria won her first AFCON trophy on home soil which makes him the youngest Nigerian player to win the AFCON. The likes of Okocha and Oliseh were 19/20 when Nigeria won the 1994 AFCON.

You didn't read the post? Or you just ran to comment? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record. by MAYOWAAK: 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
yoursidenigga:

You didn't read the post? Or you just ran to comment? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Take a look at the entire paragraph that I have been able to disprove.
Late Stephen Keshi is the former coach of the Nigerian Super Eagles and also a former international Nigerian footballer who captained the Nigerian Super Eagles in the early 90s. Stephen Keshi broke the Guinness World Record when he emerged as the youngest person to win the Africa Cup of Nations as a player and also as a coach.
Re: See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record. by yoursidenigga(m): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2020
MAYOWAAK:

Take a look at the entire paragraph that I have been able to disprove.
Late Stephen Keshi is the former coach of the Nigerian Super Eagles and also a former international Nigerian footballer who captained the Nigerian Super Eagles in the early 90s. Stephen Keshi broke the Guinness World Record when he emerged as the youngest person to win the Africa Cup of Nations as a player and also as a coach.

I was pointing out the coach part. The fellow you referred to didn't win it as a coach.... The two events are what made it a record and not only the first.
Re: See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record. by McTobe(m): 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
Abeg comot for my face I no dey in the mood for this your kinda talk...does the term “Book of Life” shout Christian to you...Half education is dangerous get a proper education
yoursidenigga:

Why must people type Nonsense on Nairaland? What if I am not a Christian? What will my name be doing on the book?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / A Lady Sat On A Table On A Commercial Motorcycle (PHOTO) / If You Wish To Have A Better 2021, Stay Away From These Five Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.