Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

BARAFIL Investment Society - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BARAFIL Investment Society (2776 Views)

How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? / How Can I Put To Use Registered Cooperative Society ? / Make 20% Monthly Roi With Cooperative Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BARAFIL Investment Society by pussiboner: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hello guys, I just want us to have our thread where we can discuss issues concerning BARAFIL Investments.

Please let's be civil in our conversations and make sure we don't break nairaland rules so as to avoid the mods ban.

The floor is open wink

1 Like

Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by pussiboner: 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Lemme go first...

I heard about them sometime in August through a colleague. We had previously been investing in agritech.

So I told him I would give it a try in September 2020. Which I did with N500k just to test the waters.

Joined 18th Sept 2020

First ROI gotten on 18th Oct 2020

1 Like

Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by kcmichael: 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
pussiboner:
Lemme go first...

I heard about them sometime in August through a colleague. We had previously been investing in agritech.

So I told him I would give it a try in September 2020. Which I did with N500k just to test the waters.

Joined 18th Sept 2020

Did thier acvount bear bara or creative and innovative something like that
Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by pussiboner: 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
kcmichael:

Did thier acvount bear bara or creative and innovative something like that

Hope this answers your questions?

1 Like

Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by kcmichael: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
pussiboner:

Hope this answers your questions?

They said they have changed to one creative and innovative agric stuff pls help me find out
Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by pussiboner: 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
kcmichael:

They said they have changed to one creative and innovative agric stuff pls help me find out

I got in touch with an account officer and filled a form. The account officer was the one who sent me the account name and number to pay and send her evidence of payment.

You can walk into one of their offices to make enquires about the process.

1 Like

Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by kcmichael: 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
pussiboner:

I got in touch with an account officer and filled a form. The account officer was the one who sent me the account name and number to pay and send her evidence of payment.

You can walk into one of their offices to make enquires about the process.

Ok.Where which branch? Guess u did online Can u help me called the account officer to send me the recent account number?? I want to do online ,going to ph is not safe now for me
Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by pussiboner: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
kcmichael:

Ok.Where which branch? Guess u did online Can u help me called the account officer to send me the recent account number?? I want to do online ,going to ph is not safe now for me

They don't have an online package yet. I used my friend's account officer and she is based in Ibadan. Apologies I can't share her contact especially without her consent.

I would advice you to walk into any of their office closest to you. This is your hard earned money and your choice, you deserve to be in an office with AC cooling you while you invest. smiley

2 Likes

Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by kcmichael: 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
pussiboner:

They don't have an online package yet. I used my friend's account officer and she is based in Ibadan. Apologies I can't share her contact especially without her consent.

I would advice you to walk into any of their office closest to you. This is your hard earned money and your choice, you deserve to be in an office with AC cooling you while you invest. smiley

They don't have office in Aba. Going to ph thro oyigbo is not safe right now.
Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by kcmichael: 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
pussiboner:

They have sent me thier form on my e-mail and account but it's bearing creative and innovative agric stuff
Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by kcmichael: 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
pussiboner:

Can you help call her to know if they have changed their acvount name from bara to creative and innovative agric
Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by pussiboner: 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
kcmichael:

They have sent me thier form on my e-mail and account but it's bearing creative and innovative agric stuff

Who sent it to you? An account officer?
Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by kcmichael: 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
pussiboner:

Who sent it to you? An account officer?

Yea from port harcourt office
Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by kcmichael: 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
They said the company changed from bara to this new account
Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by pussiboner: 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
kcmichael:

Yea from port harcourt office

If you are not still convinced, wait till you are back from aba and head straight to their office in ph. It's best that way. There is no rush, do it at your earliest convenience.
Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by afolarin60591: 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
:Hope this answers your questions?They said they have changed to one creative and innovative agric stuff pls help me find out
Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by Exoclassic: 12:03am On Nov 03, 2020
Are you scared of being scammed, goods lost, uncompleted goods etc, we are ready to buy for you from China top notched online mobile market; Alibaba, Aliexpress, 1688 and Taobao.

Be rest assured of constant customers feedback and good attention when you transact with us. All your questions/inquiries shall be perfectly answered. We don't ignore our customers, instead we give them prompt feedback about their goods till it gets to Nigeria. Contact with us and you shall forever want to transact more.

Call/Chat/WhatsApp us https:///message/XB6PA2KFI5M3I1 telegram@/link4889
Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by imagrg(m): 12:12am On Nov 03, 2020
Do they have an office in Benin City?
Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by pussiboner: 7:22am On Nov 03, 2020
imagrg:
Do they have an office in Benin City?

This is a list of their branches as at September 2020

Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by MyOwnOpinion(f): 7:36am On Nov 03, 2020
kcmichael:

Can you help call her to know if they have changed their acvount name from bara to creative and innovative agric

go ahead sir.
that was the account that paid me my ROI last month and I did a top up to same account.

you can check their Facebook page, u will see the creative Agric cooperative stuff written there.

Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by pussiboner: 6:21am On Nov 18, 2020
Joined 18th Sept 2020

Second ROI gotten on 18th Nov 2020

1 Like

Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by Remeking: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2020
Good. My next ROI is by December 12. Let's keep enjoying our ROI

2 Likes

Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by pussiboner: 8:49am On Nov 18, 2020
Remeking:
Good. My next ROI is by December 12. Let's keep enjoying our ROI

Yesooo!!!

1 Like

Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by Freciprocal: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
grin
Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by pussiboner: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
Joined 18th Sept 2020

Third ROI gotten on 16th Dec 2020

1 Like

Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by Harkynkunle(m): 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
pussiboner:
Joined 18th Sept 2020

Hi Bro... How much did you start with ?
Does your monthly ROI include your principal
Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by pussiboner: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Harkynkunle:

Hi Bro... How much did you start with ?
Does your monthly ROI include your principal

Started with N500,000

Monthly income doesn't include capital
Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by Harkynkunle(m): 4:12am On Dec 18, 2020
pussiboner:

Started with N500,000

Monthly income doesn't include capital
Ok Thanks..

So how long is the contract gonna last ?

Will your capital be returned to you at the maturity of contract ??
Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by pussiboner: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Harkynkunle:

Ok Thanks..

So how long is the contract gonna last ?

Will your capital be returned to you at the maturity of contract ??

2 years.

Yes... If I don't rollover
Re: BARAFIL Investment Society by pussiboner: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2021
Joined 18th Sept 2020

Fourth ROI gotten on 18th Jan 2021

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE!!! Invest In A Fast Growing FMCG Company. / Attention Telegram Users! Doubters Stay Off!! / Become Bet9ja, Surebet And Nairabet Agent Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.