Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (7136 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! / My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? / Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Supreme145(m): 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
So my girl went for a friends wedding yesterday, she was part of the bridal train. While we were chatting later in the evening I jokingly asked her how many guys asked for her number today, she said just one but she didn't give him because she doesn't like the guy I asked her why and she said the guy is short, we laughed over it and continued chatting cool cool
I asked her how hot the wedding was and she said it was OK that the reception took place in the church premises(she attends methodist), I said so no beer and she said yes just soft drinks, I told her I can't hold my reception inside church o cos there must be enough booze for ma guys. Naim babe say no o, say she no go fit allow alcohol in her wedding but I can take with my friends after the wedding and no playing of worldly songs too,wetin I go come dance naa? She said she will teach me how to dance to Christian songs.
Like play like play it was turning to an argument o,funny enough we are not even ready for any wedding cos we still have a year to go in school but I no come dey understand the way she come dey carry wedding matter on top head like gala, any small things na marriage talk, baby we will do this when we get married, if we get married I will do that, not like I don't want to marry her o but my bank account no dey tell me truth at the moment in fact I'm not even sure of any marriage in the next five years.
Naso babe take end relationship o,unto say as I insist say I must high beer and dance them davido and wizkid songs for my imaginary wedding. On a serious note I really love her, she's my longest serving girlfriend, I usually break up after dating for some months but I've been with her for 3years now and she's the best I've been with. She doesn't put me under any pressure, she was my saving grace during the lockdown while I was stuck in school but she's 24 and might not wait till I'm ready for marriage, I don't know if this is an opportunity for me to let her be.

9 Likes

Re: . by Tomilola360: 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
ok
Re: . by Freelane33(m): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
Thank God for your life ....FREELANE... Lagos to Ibadan grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Madibah(m): 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
Just let her be
She's not your type of bitch
It's better to know now than after marrying her

You like flexing and she no like am

26 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hmm just let her be but if she comes back accept her and hope for the best nor loose a good girl because say ur faithless things can change in a minutes be positive in your thinking and work hard ....

11 Likes

Re: . by uwa1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Its obvious u have worked the maths out... Don't think u need an advice...

3 Likes

Re: . by Erojepromise(f): 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
if you really love her you accept her principles and live with it but to be sincere never marry someone you don't have compatibility with or ideas

5 Likes

Re: . by Bluezy13(m): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
So you can't sacrifice common beer for your wife's happiness
Don't you know that wedding day is her day not yours. She is wedding you.

If you want to drink beer with your friends, have a separate arrangement for that. She is even lenient to give you permission to drink on your own with your friends.
Anyways, it is an imaginary arrangement.

11 Likes

Re: . by Supreme145(m): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
Erojepromise:
if you really love her you accept her principles and live with it but to be sincere never marry someone you don't have compatibility with or ideas
Our only issue is just religious issues cos I'm the free type,almost every Sunday we argue because I hardly go to church and going to church is a very big deal to her, aside that we're very cool and she's a really nice girl even met her a virgin shocked grin

1 Like

Re: . by Supreme145(m): 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
Bluezy13:
Don't you know that wedding day is her day not yours. She is wedding you.

If you want to drink beer with your friends, have a separate arrangement for that. She is even lenient to give you permission to drink on your own with your friends.
Baba no be say I no fit sacrifice beer for am,but I'm concerned about how much emphasis she lays on any stuff these days as if we wanna get married next month
Re: . by Openbusiness: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
Good girls dey very scarce for town. OP if u no give yourself brain, las las na hoelosho with 3.3 million miles odometer you go marry grin

9 Likes

Re: . by Bluezy13(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
Supreme145:

Baba no be say I no fit sacrifice beer for am,but I'm concerned about how much emphasis she lays on any stuff these days as if we wanna get married next month

She pictures the future.
You don't.
Some women are like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by waleyp(m): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
WeTin Come Be The AssURANCE Say UNa Go MarrY Las Las, Na Person Wey Get Enough Money De Think Marriage Now
Re: . by Supreme145(m): 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Openbusiness:
Good girls dey very scarce for town. OP if u no give yourself brain, las las na hoelosho with 3.3 million miles odometer you go marry grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: . by Supreme145(m): 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
waleyp:
WeTin Come Be The AssURANCE Say UNa Go MarrY Las Las, Na Person Wey Get Enough Money De Think Marriage Now
Baba na my point of view be that, make she no come dey feel say I use am come dump am

1 Like

Re: . by Erojepromise(f): 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
Supreme145:

Our only issue is just religious issues cos I'm the free type,almost every Sunday we argue because I hardly go to church and going to church is a very big deal to her, aside that we're very cool and she's a really nice girl even met her a virgin shocked grin
oh Kay it is up to you follow her standards then be a devout Christian
Re: . by Heavensent01(m): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
No lady with principles, with class, with proactive instinct will listen to your words and observe your mood and impression without thinking of breakup

Reading your post, i can conclude you don't have value for other gender and that's why your past relationships didn't last long, this lady is only savaging your excesses and overzealousness perhaps because she had not meet someone that's better than you

I wonder why a man will be asking his gf if someone collect her number and why she didn't give him the number, this is a weird impression. Ladies are flexible and this flexibility made them vulnerable to emotional capitalization in the hands of men, you that's expected to guide and protect her emotions, is exposing her to emotional danger

Just let the poor girl be

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Supreme145(m): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Heavensent01:
No lady with principles, with class, with proactive instinct will listen to your words and observe your mood and impression without thinking of breakup

Reading your post, i can conclude you don't have value for other gender and that's why your past relationships didn't last long, this lady is only savaging your excesses and overzealousness perhaps because she had not meet someone that's better than you

I wonder why a man will be asking his gf if someone collect her number and why she didn't give him the number, this is a weird impression. Ladies are flexible and this flexibility made them vulnerable to emotional capitalization in the hands of men, you that's expected to guide and protect her emotions, is exposing her to emotional danger

Just let the poor girl be
My oga easy naa.....no kee me abeg, I'm not perfect but I'm trying

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Erojepromise:
accept her principles ? is this a joke ? why will you displease yourself for another person that can wake up 2moro and decide to call it off

4 Likes

Re: . by 2dice01: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Supreme145:
So my girl went for a friends wedding yesterday, she was part of the bridal train. While we were chatting later in the evening I jokingly asked her how many guys asked for her number today, she said just one but she didn't give him because she doesn't like the guy I asked her why and she said the guy is short, we laughed over it and continued chatting cool cool
I asked her how hot the wedding was and she said it was OK that the reception took place in the church premises(she attends methodist), I said so no beer and she said yes just soft drinks, I told her I can't hold my reception inside church o cos there must be enough booze for ma guys. Naim babe say no o, say she no go fit allow alcohol in her wedding but I can take with my friends after the wedding and no playing of worldly songs too,wetin I go come dance naa? She said she will teach me how to dance to Christian songs.
Like play like play it was turning to an argument o,funny enough we are not even ready for any wedding cos we still have a year to go in school but I no come dey understand the way she come dey carry wedding matter on top head like gala, any small things na marriage talk, baby we will do this when we get married, if we get married I will do that, not like I don't want to marry her o but my bank account no dey tell me truth at the moment in fact I'm not even sure of any marriage in the next five years.
Naso babe take end relationship o,unto say as I insist say I must high beer and dance them davido and wizkid songs for my imaginary wedding. On a serious note I really love her, she's my longest serving girlfriend, I usually break up after dating for some months but I've been with her for 3years now and she's the best I've been with. She doesn't put me under any pressure, she was my saving grace during the lockdown while I was stuck in school but she's 24 and might not wait till I'm ready for marriage, I don't know if this is an opportunity for me to let her be.
A very smart girl cheesy

She ended the relationship like a Pro
You never did anything wrong
She already see you ain't ready in the next 3-4 years
She has move on since before she broke up with you

No too vex when you see her Introduction pics by next year

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by jaytee01(m): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Openbusiness:
grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
I love this story book,,, you're such a good writer,,,,,wink,,,,,,

But let's assume this story is true,,,,,,,, I'm against drinking alcohol on your welding day,,,,,, imagine if the pastor tell you say make you kiss yaa wife,,,,,,, you wey don high go just go just kiss yaa wife mother or close friend,,,,,,,grin wink

But for the case of hiphop song if they're not saying bullshit in the music,, c'mon nothing wrong with dat,,,,

Not the music wey dem go dey shout breast,, ass ,, dick,,,, pussy,,,, etc,,,,,,wink

1 Like

Re: . by Heavensent01(m): 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
Supreme145:

My oga easy naa.....no kee me abeg, I'm not perfect but I'm trying

I'm hitting you with fact. I was in your shoe years ago but God save me, I would have lose my future partner with ordinary gf that can't last with me

Even if you're not ready for marriage in 5years time, if a lady understand your commitment, if she love you she will endure and wait for you. My wife now stayed with me for 10years basically because I made her trust my commitment

Get off that your weird impression, it's natural for ladies who her friends is getting wed to have marriage thought and impression

3 Likes

Re: . by 2dice01: 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
Bluezy13:
Don't you know that wedding day is her day not yours She is wedding you

Stop clowning around

@ Bolded on whose expense
Am marrying her
So it is my money and my Rules

You mean women are doing us favour when we marry them

Even Jesus Christ turn water to wine in the Bible

So why i won't I and my friends enjoy ourself ontop wedding that am the Alpha and Omega of

2 Likes

Re: . by Erojepromise(f): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
fabiano09:

accept her principles ? is this a joke ? why will you displease yourself for another person that can wake up 2moro and decide to call it off
of course l am no love doctor just gave my two cents on this l believe relationship is all about sacrifice which one is willing to do and shouldn't be a thing of coercion

1 Like

Re: . by Supreme145(m): 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
Heavensent01:

I'm hitting you with fact. I was in your shoe years ago but God save me, I would have lose my future partner with ordinary gf that can't last with me

Even if you're not ready for marriage in 5years time, if a lady understand your commitment, if she love you she will endure and wait for you. My wife now stayed with me for 10years basically because I made her trust my commitment

Get off that your weird impression, it's natural for ladies who her friends is getting wed to have marriage thought and impression
Thanks sir, your words are filled with wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by nwakibe: 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
You are lucky to be with that kind girl. I'm looking for who will be calling me to order. Not this one I'm with now that even drinks more than me

8 Likes

Re: . by SINGLE4LIFEEE: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
Having been in your situation before all I can say is you should let her be cos the girl will eagerly be waiting for you to put a ring on it after you do your NYSC, but if you feel that odds will rule in your favor then you can continue being with her (your choice to make)

But trust me if you choose to be with her after your final year in school which is the year you're supposed to find a side hustle (incase your parents stop supporting you with cash) you'll be distracted and unfocused

#redpill

2 Likes

Re: . by Osek(m): 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
nwakibe:
You are lucky to be with that kind girl. I'm looking for who will be calling me to order. Not this one I'm with now that even drinks more than me
Mad ooo *local man is shocked*
Re: . by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Erojepromise:
of course l am no love doctor just gave my two cents on this l believe relationship is all about sacrifice which one is willing to do and shouldn't be a thing of coercion
well I believe a woman should change for a man but not a man changing for a woman ,she should obey whatever he tells her ,provided it's within the ambit of the law,a man is the head,it's crazy to take commands from a woman
Re: . by Thesole(m): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
cheesy cheesy Mr OP go tidy one joint + black bullet, u shall feel better
Am always saying NO to relationship & sex until I get myself a helicopter

1 Like

Re: . by chatinent: 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
Supreme145:

You are not worth dating.

What is the essence of dating if not marriage?

You are myopic and relevantly irrelevant in maturity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone / When A Beautiful Woman Reject You, Say This Immediately / How Do I Bleep An Olosho?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.