Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading (7229 Views)

At Home With My 3rd Child - Photo / I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! / Help,i'm Madly In Love... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by Airforce1(m): 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
If your girlfriend got the hottie banging body like that of my baby mam, you will understand .

Still looking sharp after 2
Beautiful body I must say .

I'm madly in love with this woman and by the grace of God , 3rd child loading .
Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Airforce1:
If your girlfriend got the hottie banging body like that of my baby man, you will understand .

Which day lagos state governor wan relax this whole shit called lockdown sef?

15 Likes

Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by Airforce1(m): 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
ArewaOduduwaBia:

Which day lagos state governor wan relax this whole shit called lockdown sef?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by Angelopeters: 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
grin
Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
Pictures or ahdonbelivit

3 Likes

Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by Scarrr: 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
Airforce1:
If your girlfriend got the hottie banging body like that of my baby man, you will understand .

gerraout

24 Likes

Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by Airforce1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
Scarrr:
gerraout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
Are you OK?
Wife her joor
Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by Airforce1(m): 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
southniyikaye:
Are you OK?
Wife her joor

Ok
Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by Jafar1: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
Go on with whatever makes u happy!
Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by paulolee(m): 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
why u no post pics?? abi d face no fine reach?? u madly inlove and u taking her as a baby making machine...no be ur fault, na the girl i blame...

8 Likes

Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by Airforce1(m): 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
paulolee:
why u no post pics?? abi d face no fine reach?? u madly inlove and u taking her as a baby making machine...no be ur fault, na the girl i blame...

Not every relationship leads to mariage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
Do whatever makes you happy
Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by cassidy1996(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
marry her sharp,..sharp, give us the wedding date ?
Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by tnerro1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
All the likes you see here, na me like am grin

11 Likes

Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by rockyh(m): 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
paulolee:
there's no mature Male child in her family else you would have gotten a resounding beating of your life .imagine turning a lady to your baby making factory better call her Airforce baby factory.its more respectful than calling her baby Mama

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by merieam16(f): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
Airforce1:

Not every relationship leads to mariage
Buh can lead to baby factory. Just know karma is smiling at u

12 Likes

Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by Pr0cter: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
I wonder how someone at your age doesn't have sense.

You are so immature with your comment.

Or are you a narcissist seeking attention?

10 Likes

Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by danilmo: 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
merieam16:

they both had consensual sex now and he didn't deny d pregnancy. I think marrying her should b a choice base on self analysis. what's the lady doing in his house if she's tired of staying in an open dating relationship?

9 Likes

Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by AuroraB(f): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
rockyh:
there's no mature Male child in her family else you would have gotten a resounding beating of your life .imagine turning a lady to your baby making factory better call her Airforce baby factory.its more respectful than calling her baby Mama
He force her shocked

4 Likes

Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by Aimerosa25(f): 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!
Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by rockyh(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
AuroraB:
He force her shocked
you forget that people are out with different things in form of voodoo,no sane lady will cohabit with a guy after the first and second child yet not make plans for proper marriage rites

2 Likes

Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by fattprince(m): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
merieam16:
I think what he is trying to say is that though this their relationship may not lead to marriage but that doesn't mean he will leave her to go marry another person. I don't think that is a sin not everyone wants to marry. They could grow old together without marrying and I don't think because there was no wedding or marriage certificate they will regret it in future, or didn't live their lives as they wanted it.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by sunvillequeen(f): 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
Are you for real? No offense but are you thinking your actions through?
No child spacing and you still stay in the same crib as when you were without kids.
Do you know how much it costs to educate one child not to talk of three. Uncle it's obvious from your post and pictures that you are broke just like some of us ( "us" I'm presently jobless thanks to Coro) so please I take God beg you Don't become one of Nigeria's problems.

Anyways my own they there I dey enter person business.

What happened to pinkjacket? Is she the baby mama?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by merieam16(f): 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
danilmo:

they both had consensual sex now and he didn't deny d pregnancy. I think marrying her should b a choice base on self analysis. what's the lady doing in his house if she's tired of staying in an open dating relationship?
He didnt mention dat d girl is staying with him.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by Airforce1(m): 12:20am On Sep 13, 2020
Aimerosa25:
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!
Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by Shorsky1(m): 12:22am On Sep 13, 2020
Why don't you just marry her?

1 Like

Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by AuroraB(f): 7:08am On Sep 13, 2020
rockyh:
you forget that people are out with different things in form of voodoo,no sane lady will cohabit with a guy after the first and second child yet not make plans for proper marriage rites
Hahahaha!!! Is that what these ladies made you believe shocked Eeeeyah sad. Don't be deceived.
Nobody charmed them. Don't ever think so. They mostly want to mature and marry even when it comes as co-habitation.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by rockyh(m): 7:23am On Sep 13, 2020
AuroraB:
Hahahaha!!! Is that what these ladies made you believe shocked Eeeeyah sad. Don't be deceived.
Nobody charmed them. Don't ever think so. They mostly want to mature and marry even when it comes as co-habitation.
except she's from a family without morality no morally minded family will allow their daughter stay with a guy give birth to the first and second child meaning she's has been living with him for at least 14 months without any rite paid on her behalf.haba is she an outcast in the family or are they extremely poor that they depend upon him for survival and she is the exchange for their survival

5 Likes

Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by Aimerosa25(f): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2020
[quote author=Airforce1 post=93865386][/quote]plan another baby na, u r capable ,uncle.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by Starcrest1: 8:16am On Sep 13, 2020
Though he doesn't know it, this OP is not psychologically sound but in Nigeria who cares. His unsuccessful music career might have been the trigger. I would have given him a psych eval if he would agree.

1 Like

Re: I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading by CHIMaaaah(m): 8:42am On Sep 13, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You / The Pain Of Finding True Love. / My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.