Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue (49991 Views)

Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) / #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport / EndSARS: Sowore Deserves Better Than What He Got In Abuja - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by Dantedasz(m): 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
pacespot:

Abeg, you will do better by taking pictures of such SARS operatives and post them online for all to see that the fight is still raging on.

If you have comprehension issues I can't be of help to you. I said I was driving my vehicle along GRA back streets when I chanced upon them extorting some vehicles. Was I to park my car and video film them or I should video film them as I was driving?
All it takes for evil to succeed is for good people to keep silent.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by success10(m): 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Johnrake69:

Honestly, I was never a fan of Sowore. But truth be told he he is really brave. Na man him be.
I voted for Him in the last general election..
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
SouthWestBlood:

Yes, not only the police. But please let's do it one at a time and do it well so we don't go back to square 1.
After police we should face NEPA, NNPC and Government officials
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by alizma: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
SouthWestBlood:
https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1322937022907113477?s=19
When this guy is locked up again you guys will be shouting injustice. He went to police HQ to create SARS Avenue as the president of the country or who?
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by otokzmail(m): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
SARS is an acronym. It means:

S- Senates'
A - And
R - Representatives'
S - Salaries

So the struggle continues.
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by knowhowk: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
yemex04:
This guy is so desperate for attention..
. He already has the Attension before now .Moreso is anything wrong in trying to get an Attention .I wonder how some people speak from there Anus.
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by rollandben(m): 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
EmptyGarden:
Yanga dey sleep...
you are a coward
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by emperor863(m): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

He is. Someone calling for revolution is a marxist.

His idea is make the police angry, that is why he went to their headquarters to deface public property with #endsar

The Marxist love to provoke people to anger when pursuing their goal

Not true sir.

I was a Marxist as an undergraduate. Marxism rests on the pillar of dialectical materialism (philosophy of believing only what is perceivable by man's five senses) and the practice of Marxism is communism - meaning a Marxist must by essence be a communist.

Sowore and some other people are in the real sense, anarchists.
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by bettyLad(f): 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
misplaced priority, he is not fighting for Revolutionary now again. he has join the endsars ..werey in disguise ... we do not need another protest again in Lagos , this country is too fragile for that , the government and youths no balance at all, before you know it ,it ll degenerate to something else , Christmas is around the corner oh
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by Kayharry(m): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
yemex04:
not attention
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
emperor863:

Not true sir.

I was a Marxist as an undergraduate. Marxism rests on the pillar of dialectical materialism (philosophy of believing only what is perceivable by man's five senses) and the practice of Marxism is communism - meaning a Marxist must by essence be a communist.

Sowore and some other people are in the real sense, anarchists.

I see what you are writing.

He will surely burn Nigeria down, i am sure he was happy when lagos was on fire.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by mobi99(m): 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
this will still ring in the mind of the policemen that we are still on alert .... we are never gonna stop until we see change in governance.... #restructurenaija��now✊
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by composure: 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
SouthWestBlood:

It seems some of you don't know that these guys are still on the roads, in areas where they are not easily sighted. The Nigeria Police is a mess. You guys need to stop acting like you don't know how corruption is deeply rooted in the force. Look at the Nigerian army currently.

Then face the army na ..
Then you will know police is truly your friend
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by Osolanrewaju: 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
The so called sowore is doing awareness for next President aspirants
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by samunaka: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
yemex04:

this is the type of vagabond that was vying for the Nigerian presidency, a jobless demon,

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by barcaboi(m): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
SouthWestBlood:

It seems some of you don't know that these guys are still on the roads, in areas where they are not easily sighted. The Nigeria Police is a mess. You guys need to stop acting like you don't know how corruption is deeply rooted in the force. Look at the Nigerian army currently.
where bro? Where
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by pacespot(m): 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
Dantedasz:

If you have comprehension issues I can't be of help to you. I said I was driving my vehicle along GRA back streets when I chanced upon them extorting some vehicles. Was I to park my car and video film them or I should video film them as I was driving?
All it takes for evil to succeed is for good people to keep silent.

It doesn't take much to record a scene with your smartphone device these days Mr man. If you are directly affected by that event you mentioned above you will definitely find a way to get a copy of it for all to see and don't tell me police will shoot you on sight immediately you stopped your car or pulled out your smartphone while slowly driving. "It is not my business" mentality like yours is one of the key issues Nigerians are facing today. When it is now your business, you might not get someone to report it or back you up.
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by striker07(m): 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
EMMAUGOH:
Misplaced priority I swear, after End sars what next ?That's my problem with them end sars people. They are just stuck on end sars .

Demand a constitutional review...No, Demand a reconstructure....No...

We were still shouting ends sars and when the tune start looking like child play hoodlums went for another agenda cos the first agenda has outlived it usefulness.

Some are still there
one of the few intelligent Nigerians.
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by SoBright101: 2:34am On Nov 02, 2020
Be wise, their handwriting is already on here, as you can see, it's so glaring they do this to derail important thread in order to divert people's attention.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction. They posts mostly in the midnight. They have no resting time until they are able to convince their oppressors.
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by cardoctor(m): 3:34am On Nov 02, 2020
Endsars avenue, Abuja. Wowww

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by legacystore: 3:55am On Nov 02, 2020
Na prison they hungry them
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by GoodofNaija: 4:00am On Nov 02, 2020
yemex04:

He's long sighted while you are short sighted because you have been bought with 30k.
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by Appili(m): 4:26am On Nov 02, 2020
The army is now worse than the police in the road block issue.
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by Bigpat: 6:42am On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:
undecided

End SARS .... FG disbanded them Police Station got burnt, Police are less active... Wetin again sef

and Police will not be active for you for a long time, for the love shown them, all man to himself, infact the work will be less now, afterall it is meagre salary
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by Bigpat: 7:19am On Nov 02, 2020
It is obvious this man is mentally unstable,no be to wear cloth ooo
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by RillJ(m): 8:10am On Nov 02, 2020
SARZ be like, E still neva do abi?

Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by Sirmuel1(m): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2020
EMMAUGOH:

I am not on Twitter neither am i a celebrity.

If those celebrity give 9% of strength for end sars to Reconstructure .. I swear our senator will be having meeting upon meeting now..

Well, ENDSARS is just the beginning...the reconstructure will take time.
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by yemex04(m): 9:38am On Nov 02, 2020
GoodofNaija:

He's long sighted while you are short sighted because you have been bought with 30k.

Anyone with divergent opinion to yours,you must insult? I insist he did what he did for attention purpose!! It is my opinion!!If you don't like it,It's your problem because obviously you know nothing about the guy Sowore.
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by yemex04(m): 9:43am On Nov 02, 2020
alizma:

When this guy is locked up again you guys will be shouting injustice. He went to police HQ to create SARS Avenue as the president of the country or who?

[b][/b]

He went there with the sole aim of looking for trouble from the police in order to malign them..but it seemed those ones already knew his antics hence they held their peace and allowed him display his childishness.
Re: EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue by yemex04(m): 9:58am On Nov 02, 2020
knowhowk:
. He already has the Attension before now .Moreso is anything wrong in trying to get an Attention . I wonder how some people speak from there Anus.

He went there with the sole Aim of provoking them to anger..that's childish!!! But apparently the police knew his antics hence they chose to ignore his childishness..

It's folks with lack of deep thinking like you think speak through their Anus..Apparently you lack the intelligence to see that the guy is just a selfish blackmailer!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) / Ahmad Lawan Reveals His Salary, Says No “Jumbo Pay” For Senators / Dino Melaye: "MKO Abiola No Longer Nigerian, Cannot Be Made GCFR"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.