Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye (16589 Views)

2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye / 2023: SWAGA Will Save APC From Embarrassing Defeat - Senator Adeyeye / Senator Adeyeye: Buhari Has No Choice But To Leave In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by nairavsdollars(f): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos 

Senator Olusola Adeyeye, a chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) and Senate Chief Whip in the 8th National Assembly has said Vice-President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is the man to lead Nigeria in the right direction in the next political dispensation.

In a statement titled  ' The New Nigerian Tribe' which was made available to Daily Independent, Adeyeye said Osinbajo possesses the right qualities needed by the next President who will steer the ship of the nation after President Muhammadu Buhari’s exit in 2023.

He said "For me, it is an easy choice to make. For millions of Nigerians, given a chance, it should equally be an easy choice to make except that many are mired in pessimism that arose from wanton betrayal by governments.   For the new Tribe here gathered plus millions of our cohorts all over Nigeria, our choice is clear and simple!

"The moment has chosen for us a man that Providence has prepared for the task. The moment speaks to choosing a man who transcends all tribes, an embodiment of the new Tribe defined not by the cacophony of dialects but the symphony of our common humanity. The moment requires a man who is able to galvanise the ideals and ideas that will unfold the beckoning glory of a new Nigeria".

"My compatriots, history is encapsulated in moments. This moment of Nigerian history, has itself chosen a man and that man is Professor Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo, the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Yemi Osinbajo is the man of the moment for Nigeria. He is well-grounded and adequately prepared.  A tested and trusted hand, with the right temperament, the intellectual fire power, and governance ethos best suited for this moment. Yemi Osinbajo is the man for the moment. Not for his own sake, but for the sake of our country, Nigeria".

"Let me confess to a fact that all of us here already know. No Nigerian, including Yemi Osinbajo, has all the answers. Professor Osinbajo's uniqueness is the God-given capacity to ask the right questions the answers to which must come from all of us. We the people, guided by God and inspired by a leadership that has a wholesome character, yes, even in Nigeria, leadership with integrity, shall provide the answers to the problems that have beset us for far too long".

"Yemi Osinbajo's rise to prominence is not a fluke or a national infatuation but the consequence of his remarkable skills -- a keen intellect, noble intentions and the wit and grace to express them in ways that have inspired millions across the country. Osinbajo has a rare gift exactly suited to the fearful times -- he knows the language of reassurance and hope. Whatever Osinbajo says is carefully considered, whether in private discourse or in public fora, Osinbajo has been the voice of moderation, combining common sense and compassion on issue after issue"0.

"Yemi Osinbajo is the man who will lead us in the right direction, with the help of God and millions of Nigerians, the new Tribe, that have been yearning for an opportunity to side-step all the forces that have been pulling us apart, so that Nigeria can truly emerge as the giant it long should have been".

"Big dreams, beautiful and noble, are the stuffs that propel heroes. Our country needs a Statesman who envisions Nigeria as a self-sufficient, self-sustaining, upper middle tier country in the shortest possible time. Such a person must be one with tall dreams and big ideas. That is Osinbajo". 

"Yes, Nigeria needs a President with the grasp, depth, fecundity, confidence, grit, and fortitude to see beyond the frightening and seemingly intractable predilections that beset us. This moment has gifted us such a man: his name is Osinbajo".

"I believe that the moment is here. I believe that the new tribe has been prepared for this moment and that you will step up, in different parts of Nigeria, as enablers of this moment".

"It is a new day. It is a new dawn. May history be kind to the new tribe for the foresight in recognising this moment for what it is and rising up for the moment. May history be kind to the people of Nigeria. May history be kind to the chosen man of the moment, Yemi Osinbajo. He is a man who, at any crossroads, can be counted on to lead in the right direction". 

"May history be kind to us all, as we make history. May history be kind to the Federal Republic of Nigeria". 
https://independent.ng/2023-osinbajo-is-the-chosen-man-of-the-moment-adeyeye/

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by vanbonattel: 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
You mean that pussycat? He will be softer than Jonathan. The North will bully him all day long. grin

23 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by hisexcellency34: 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
You will be shocked. Fear short people with power
vanbonattel:
You mean that pussycat? He will be softer than Jonathan. The North will bully him all day long. grin

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by phelps007: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
grin grin

hisexcellency34:

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by OBALOLA55(m): 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
SEUNMSG AND HELINUES WILL NOT LIKE THIS NEWS

I EXPECT THEM TO START SHIFTING GOAL-POST AS USUALgrin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by TheSameGuy(m): 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
Chief whip is an associate of my Leader and mentor and I want to talk.

Meanwhile, You've spoken well chief whip.

But for now

BAT2023

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by TooNoisy(f): 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
Tinubu, Osinbajo and Fayemi are all from the same camp. The sure thing is that they will work together. The SW block will work together in APC. I believe Osinbajo will get the Ticket eventually because the North prefer him. I prefer him too. Even the North are suspicious of Tinubu, because he is extremely powerful.

Osinbajo will win the APC ticket and will handily defeat Atiku.

Osinbajo will win NW, NC, SW and SS. Atiku will only win SE and NE. Star boy for the money.

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by nairavsdollars(f): 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
For Adeyeye, a close associate of Tinubu to write this speaks volume
TheSameGuy:
Chief whip is an associate of my Leader and mentor and I want to talk.

Meanwhile, You've spoken well chief whip.

But for now

BAT2023

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by TheSameGuy(m): 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
Close associate of Tinubu angry

You know Wetin you type so?

My Leader and mentor is Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola. That's who I'm referring to
nairavsdollars:
For Adeyeye, a close associate of Tinubu to write this speaks volume

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by Racoon(m): 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
Osinbajo will just be a continuation of the satanic Buhari regime while it will be a promax of the former in the case of the bullion vans doppelganger.

What Nigeria need if it is not gonna divide is an Akinwunmi Adeshina, Okonjo Iwela combo.Any cycle of these old brigade politicians will means the same cycle of ill governance.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by nairavsdollars(f): 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
Who sabi you? I'm referring to Senator Adeyeye, a long time Tinubu friend
TheSameGuy:
Close associate of Tinubu angry

You know Wetin you type so?

My Leader and mentor is Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola. That's who I'm referring to

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by TheSameGuy(m): 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
You quoted me grin

Meanwhile you don't understand my analogy
nairavsdollars:
Who sabi you? I'm referring to Senator Adeyeye, a long time Tinubu friend
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by ERockson: 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
Every Patriot knows Osinbajo is the Best man for the job but politics and conspiracy will Not allow us

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by headSmasher: 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hehehehehe Soothsayer that knows a male chicken from the egg, Igbo people never disappoint, the same people will attack Tinubu, they will attack osibanjo, show them Adewunmi Adesina, they will attack him, show them Fashola or Fayemi, they will still have objection

vanbonattel:

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by TheRareGem1(f): 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
He's well prepared, rightly grounded and full of experience.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
Osinbajo is our man

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by bolaayenimo: 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
So you mean Tinubu is just pretending by declaring for president
TooNoisy:
Tinubu, Osinbajo and Fayemi are all from the same camp. The sure thing is that they will work together. The SW block will work together in APC. I believe Osinbajo will get the Ticket eventually because the North prefer him. I prefer him too. Even the North are suspicious of Tinubu, because he is extremely powerful.

Osinbajo will win the APC ticket and will handily defeat Atiku.

Osinbajo will win NW, NC, SW and SS. Atiku will only win SE and NE. Star boy for the money.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by freshkpomo(m): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2022

Ade-YEYE .... nor be like Ade really YEYE for such a careless statement.. what will OSIBANJO do differently? Nigerians gave him and Buhari a chance, what did they do with it? All our trust, hope and aspirations about them were blown away and they paid us with suffering,hardship and insecurity.adeYEYE na so you go YEYE for life, greedy pigs...

Is it not because of the OSIBANJO and Buhari that and Ex-con like Uzor Kalu can raise his head and want to be president?

Is it not because of those two that Nigerians now call Jonathan an Angel?

Will it not be same thieves that OSIBANJO will recycle to form his cabinet? Thunder fire you again adeYEYE angry

11 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by nairavsdollars(f): 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
So who should we settle for?
freshkpomo:

Ade-YEYE .... nor be like Ade really YEYE for such a careless statement.. what will OSIBANJO do differently? Nigerians gave him and Buhari a chance, what did they do with it? All our trust, hope and aspirations about them were blown away and they paid us with suffering,hardship and insecurity.adeYEYE na so you go YEYE for life, greedy pigs...

Is it not because of the OSIBANJO and Buhari that and Ex-con like Uzor Kalu can raise his head and want to be president?

Is it not because of those two that Nigerians now call Jonathan an Angel?

Will it not be same thieves that OSIBANJO will recycle to form his cabinet? Thunder fire you again adeYEYE angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by Olakunleyakub(m): 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bro don't kill yourself uneccessarily.

Weather tinubu or professor osinbanjo the fact still remains that power is likely to return back to Southwest.

As for me I don't care if it is osinbanjo but my own is that don't bring down tinubu because of other candidates.

And moreover the same osinbanjo everyone is praising is a product of who?

We are patiently waiting to see if you will attack atiku with the same energy as tinubu.
OBALOLA55:
SEUNMSG AND HELINUES WILL NOT LIKE THIS NEWS

I EXPECT THEM TO START SHIFTING GOAL-POST AS USUALgrin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by techWriter3: 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
You will wanna saddened. worry short folks with electricity
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by OBALOLA55(m): 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
Olakunleyakub:
Bro don't kill yourself uneccessarily.

Weather tinubu or professor osinbanjo the fact still remains that power is likely to return back to Southwest.

As for me I don't care if it is osinbanjo but my own is that don't bring down tinubu because of other candidates.

And moreover the same osinbanjo everyone is praising is a product of who?

We are patiently waiting to see if you will attack atiku with the same energy as tinubu.
KEEP ON DREAMING
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by GREATESTPIANIST: 4:28am On Jan 16, 2022
J
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by MrImole: 4:28am On Jan 16, 2022
Why is it so difficult for someone never in the system to become the president?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by WorkSage: 4:30am On Jan 16, 2022
Kk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:33am On Jan 16, 2022
Two Great Men.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by ovie8200: 4:49am On Jan 16, 2022
vanbonattel:

I have the same thought about this man. After all that has been happening in Nigeria and lot of Christians have been killed and he can't say one word. He will be in control if he eventually becomes a president.......Wike is what Nigeria needs. Someone who can really separate the head from the rest of the body by restructuring the country once a for all. Someone nobody can control or bully.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by ovie8200: 4:51am On Jan 16, 2022
hisexcellency34:

shock about what......I see this man as weak and someone who will not achieve anything as a president.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by blamingthedevil: 5:11am On Jan 16, 2022
We want to use this medium to thank our opponents on Tinubu Presidency's Ambition.
For making our candidate the most discussed candidate and front runner.

There is NOTHING LIKE BAD PUBLICITY

He is always the subject of conversations as at the moment, making him gain more popularity. The more you hate him, the more other people come to realize good things about him and question "Why the Hate, Is he the only ONE?"

Keep up the good work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by RichDad1(m): 5:15am On Jan 16, 2022
All this expired politicians.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye by BizBayo: 5:31am On Jan 16, 2022
The very best candidate

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto / Olayemi Oyebanji Donates Cash Gift, Other Items To Mother Of Triplets / Osun Deputy Governor's Lodge Was Looted, State Govt Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.