Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina (1160 Views)

7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy / 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops / Bandits Ambush Army Convoy In Benue, Cart Away N28 Million Cash And Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2020

Troops under ‘’Operation Sahel Sanity’’ were responding to a distress call about bandits’ activities at Diskuru Village in Faskari Local Government Area of Katsina State when the armed militants opened fire on them.

Acting Director, Defense Media Operations, Brigadier-General Benerd Onyeuko, confirmed the incident in a statement on Sunday.

Onyeuko said three bandits were killed while others fled into the bush.

He further explained that the troops continued to dominate the village and adjoining environment to deny the bandits any respite, pointing out that regrettably one soldier paid the supreme price in an attempt to save one of the rescued nursing mothers in the heat of the encounter.

Onyeuko said, “The incident was recorded as the marauding bandits stormed the village on several motorcycles, shooting sporadically with the intent to scare the locals and loot valuables. On arrival, the troops engaged the criminals in a fierce fire fight forcing them to withdraw in disarray.

“Resulting from the encounter, three bandits were neutralized by the troops as several others were believed to have escaped with various degrees of gunshot wounds.

“During the exploitation phase, two additional bandits’ bodies were discovered along their withdrawal route. Also in the aftermath of the encounter, three women and their infants earlier kidnapped by the bandits were rescued from the criminals.”

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/01/bandits-ambush-nigerian-soldiers-katsina-kill-one
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
May his soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina by yusufobinna1(m): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kai,o sad
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
good one

1 Like

Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina by davididenyi(m): 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
Only one soja
Nigeria army with lies are like 5and6

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
Rest in peace To the decrease.
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina by battymann: 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
This one is different from initial release
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
Bandits now have the gut to lay ambush for soldiers but they are not terrorists
Ok, kontunu

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina by Ever8090: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
After USA soldiers has come and gone..may his soul rest in peace
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina by Charge: 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
Die die die pigs. May all of you and your kids die painfully, same way you are killing Children and parents at Obigbo

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina by ThatFairGuy: 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
Why is NA always on defensive (repelling) mode with these animals?
Can't they follow up as they retreat and finish them once and for all.?
What's really going on, I'm confused
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina by lamentor78(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
The story did not speak about how soldiers were ambush
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina by Marine54(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
angry
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina by Baawaa(m): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
That is nice,since they don't know what they want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina by Yaribanzaonic: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Why are you confused? ....Stop trying to sound smart.

YOU ARE ALWAYS CONFUSED and WITHOUT COMMONSENSICAL reasoning. grin

ThatFairGuy:
Why is NA always on defensive (repelling) mode these animals?
Can't they follow up as they retreat and finish them once and for all.?
What's really going on, I'm confused
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina by Racoon(m): 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
Imagine bandits/BH terrorists now taking a whole Nigerian Army to the cleaners.Well, the army have continue to lost it prestige & might because of partisan & parochial sentiments

I refused to believe & regret that this is the same army my dad served that wrought exploits in Lebanon (UNAMSIL), Liberia(ECOMOG), Sierra Leone(UN).We admire these guys back then a lot because their look alone is piercing.

It is a shame that @ time the US Navy Seals are staging a rescue operation for its national taken hostage in Niger Republic but hidden in Nigeria with so much precision is the same time bandits are killing our army as if they were not trained.
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina by Homeboiy: 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
What a pity

Let me tell you how today ist of November went from my end

I got to know today that my girlfriend is a confirmed runs girl. It didn’t pain me, I moved on

I am in a bar drinking now and one of my guys is eyeing another niggas babe. The nigga got to know but I calmed things down . Cos of the way I stopped fight there

Many guys paid for all the think took there

Even the nigga bought bottles for me.

Man utd lost to Arsenal and I can confirm to you now that am pained heavily.

But in all of these , life goes on
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina by bigeliot(m): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
Only God knows what they aiming at in the east and oyigbo Maybe to provoke a war. If it is to kill unarmed people now they will be hiding identity. Legalise gun and the army can go to hell. Dem don fall hand
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina by Fahdiga(m): 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
But will be gallant toward civilians
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina by meraola29080: 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
This one is different from initial release
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina by sapientia(m): 2:58am On Nov 02, 2020
Let them be sure its not dead innocent Nigerians

Same way Wike is killing oyigbo people and calling them Ipob.

I don't trust our army again after 20 Oct 2020
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 02, 2020
Homeboiy:
What a pity

Let me tell you how today ist of November went from my end

I got to know today that my girlfriend is a confirmed runs girl. It didn’t pain me, I moved on

I am in a bar drinking now and one of my guys is eyeing another niggas babe. The nigga got to know but I calmed things down . Cos of the way I stopped fight there

Many guys paid for all the think took there

Even the nigga bought bottles for me.

Man utd lost to Arsenal and I can confirm to you now that am pained heavily.

But in all of these , life goes on
Bro, take am easy o
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina by ican2020: 4:41am On Nov 02, 2020
The wicked souls must not go unpunish
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina by History555: 4:50am On Nov 02, 2020
Bandits ambushed soldiers
Did anyone hear the gov declared curfew. Did soldiers invade the community. If it's in the south, soldiers will invade and burn down the community while stupid southerners will hail them.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina by CodeTemplar: 5:11am On Nov 02, 2020
They are busy shaving people in Ibadan while bandits shave off their lives in katsina.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

God Does Not Bless Those Who Believe In Him-reno Omokri / Police Arrest Ex-Imo Gov Okorocha And Will Be Arraigned Tommorrow / who Will forgive the killings of prominent southerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.