Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

God Does Not Bless Those Who Believe In Him-reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Does Not Bless Those Who Believe In Him-reno Omokri (1188 Views)

No Matter How You Mock Tinubu; God Has Already Elevated Him - Reno Omokri / "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno / Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Does Not Bless Those Who Believe In Him-reno Omokri by Ejima1: 4:23am On Dec 28, 2020
The Special Assistant to Former President, Goodluck Jonathan Reno Omokri has yet made another controversial post.

This time the author and also a pastor has claimed in his tweet that God does not bless those who trust in him

this is his tweet below

“God does not bless those who believe in Him. Even demons believe in God. God blesses those who believe and obey Him. By believing in God and His Son, Yeshua, and in yourself and obeying the principles in His word, nothing shall be impossible to you”
https://naijalatestrends.com/?p=403

3 Likes

Re: God Does Not Bless Those Who Believe In Him-reno Omokri by Discovery4today: 4:31am On Dec 28, 2020
Hmm
Re: God Does Not Bless Those Who Believe In Him-reno Omokri by Discovery4today: 4:31am On Dec 28, 2020
Nawa oo
Re: God Does Not Bless Those Who Believe In Him-reno Omokri by serverconnect(m): 4:36am On Dec 28, 2020
Only if we trust and obey Him (God). That is perfect.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Does Not Bless Those Who Believe In Him-reno Omokri by Bluntguy: 4:41am On Dec 28, 2020
There is no controversy here. Obedience is the very best way to show that we believe.

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Bless Those Who Believe In Him-reno Omokri by ipobarethieves: 5:00am On Dec 28, 2020
sadBunch of conFUSED pipu
Re: God Does Not Bless Those Who Believe In Him-reno Omokri by uBuNiT: 5:33am On Dec 28, 2020
READ before commenting oh. Cos those who love God more than angel Michael will soon come and start spitting rvbbish just like a f00l who made the fifth comment above.
Re: God Does Not Bless Those Who Believe In Him-reno Omokri by IKBARUTEN11(m): 6:39am On Dec 28, 2020
Sharap Oga

If u speak against bad governance, dnt speak against God

God is a supreme being who alone exist of Himself and is infinite in all perfections

We cannot dictate 2 God bcs HE IS INFINITE IN ALL PERFECTIONS
Re: God Does Not Bless Those Who Believe In Him-reno Omokri by hakeem4(m): 7:03am On Dec 28, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
Sharap Oga

God is a supreme being who alone exist of Himself and is infinite in all perfections

How can you assert @bolded without any evidence? How can you say god is the supreme being and he created himself out of nothing.
It is logically incoherent.

it’s like saying you’re a married bachelor
Re: God Does Not Bless Those Who Believe In Him-reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 28, 2020
good
some fools believe having the normal basics of life like sight, not been crippled or jailed is enough reason to thank God

a lot are just brainwashed

I have not prayed to any God since beginning of this year, does that make me lesser to my mates?

FOOLS

Sowing seed won't make you richer than me it will only make your pastor richer
Re: God Does Not Bless Those Who Believe In Him-reno Omokri by femi4: 7:23am On Dec 28, 2020
PopSmoke:
good
some fools believe having the normal basics of life like sight, not been crippled or jailed is enough reason to thank God

a lot are just brainwashed

I have not prayed to any God since beginning of this year, does that make me lesser to my mates?

FOOLS

Sowing seed won't make you richer than me it will only make your pastor richer
lgnorance

Thanking Him transcend provision of basics of life. Even the devil can give you that
Re: God Does Not Bless Those Who Believe In Him-reno Omokri by Hushbingo: 8:31am On Dec 28, 2020
Ejima1:
The Special Assistant to Former President, Goodluck Jonathan Reno Omokri has yet made another controversial post.

This time the author and also a pastor has claimed in his tweet that God does not bless those who trust in him

this is his tweet below

“God does not bless those who believe in Him. Even demons believe in God. God blesses those who believe and obey Him. By believing in God and His Son, Yeshua, and in yourself and obeying the principles in His word, nothing shall be impossible to you”
https://naijalatestrends.com/?p=403
Is Reno now Jewish ? Or is that Jerusalem pilgrimage something ?
Re: God Does Not Bless Those Who Believe In Him-reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
Sharap Oga

Did you read the post or only the title?

Develop a reading culture to avoid embarrassment
Re: God Does Not Bless Those Who Believe In Him-reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 28, 2020
hakeem4:

How can you assert @bolded without any evidence? How can you say God is the supreme being and he created himself out of nothing.
It is logically incoherent.

it’s like saying you’re a married bachelor

Where did you see where he said God created himself?

Self-existence does it translates to the creation?
Re: God Does Not Bless Those Who Believe In Him-reno Omokri by dignity33: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2020
God does what he want, he chooses who to bless according to bible he bless the cheater Jacob.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Approves Another Appointment / Photo Of Cattle Feeding On Hausa Tomatoes / Gov Ikpeazu Hands Off From Okigwe Road Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.