Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,256 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Police Arrest Ex-Imo Gov Okorocha And Will Be Arraigned Tommorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Ex-Imo Gov Okorocha And Will Be Arraigned Tommorrow (1162 Views)

Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) / Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos / This Is How Gov. Okorocha And His Entire Administration Are Leaving Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Ex-Imo Gov Okorocha And Will Be Arraigned Tommorrow by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
Some operatives of the Imo State police command have arrested a former governor of the state, Rochas Okorocha.

Also arrested were Ijeoma Igboanusi and Lasbrey Okafor-Anyanwu.

Igboanusi was the deputy chief of staff (Domestics) while Okafor-Anyanwu was the Commissioner for Transportation in Okorocha’s government.

Okorocha was arrested on Sunday after unsealing Spring Palm Estate linked to his wife, Nkechi.

The ex-governor who now represents Imo West at the Senate had gone to the estate with his supporters, policemen, soldiers and personnel of National Security and Civil Defence Corps and ordered the unsealing of the estate.

Government officials had mobilised to the estate, leading to a free-for-all as many were reportedly injured while some cars were damaged.

A spokesperson for the state State Police Command, Orlando Ikeokwu, confirmed the arrest of Okorocha.
The Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Declan Emelumba, who also confirmed Okorocha’s arrest said he will be arraigned tomorrow (Monday).

https://punchng.com/breaking-police-arrest-ex-imo-gov-okorocha/

Re: Police Arrest Ex-Imo Gov Okorocha And Will Be Arraigned Tommorrow by bolaayenimo: 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
One legged-rogue. Let him stay there till after 2023 election

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ex-Imo Gov Okorocha And Will Be Arraigned Tommorrow by MadBrain(m): 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
Letter To All Yahoo Guys
---------------------------------------
My dear yahoo guys am Dmango writing on
behalf of all the non_yahoo guys in 9ja.
We're sick & tired of this things you're
doing us.
Because of you guys, we cannot dm any
girls freely again because of "I need 2k
urgently". when it is that any time they
ask you, you too will urgently send them
the 2k urgently.
To date fine girl is now a problem sef,
even ugly ones are using us to do shakara
because we cannot buy them iPhone wey
no get button for front for them. Ya
dating fine gals and still collecting the
ones we're managing, do you want us to
turn to gay? One fine girlfriend plus one
ugly gal is enough, pity us na, itis hustling
we're hustling to get money, we dinnoh
kee person.
Ordinary cover slippers that we used to
buy for #1,500 before, if you're even
lucky and go early in the morning to buy
it, you'll get it for #1,400 is now been
sold for #10,000, do you want us to be
walking barefooted. Try and learn how to
haggle on prize of goods, igbo boys are
desperate, they got that slippers for just
#200 from Aba.

I'm sure that we'll soon start using
palmfrond as clothes because of the way
you've make the prices of clothes to
skyrocket, now the only designers we can
afford are Mike, Palm Angelina, AdiBas
and Puma with the cat logo trying to jump
fence .
Not to talk of the way you're spending
money in clubs when we're at one side
managing our maltina and yoghurt, abi is
it the way you're oppressing us with your
rides, itis not a must you snap with car
key in your hand na, some will even be
bathing with car keys in their hand.
#ko_neccessary_na
Pity us na, if not for anything but for the
way we all trooped out to help deliver you
guys from Sars.
We're not asking you not to dupe them,
kwantinu, the Lord is ur strength buh
stop intimidating us.
Stop all this oppression before we start
going to shrine to swear for you people.
We hope to hear favourably from you soon
Yours faithfully

Copied.
Only the bold got me
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Imo Gov Okorocha And Will Be Arraigned Tommorrow by Maxymilliano(m): 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
He tested the will of a sitting government by taking laws into his hands. The treatment meted to him was deserved.
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Imo Gov Okorocha And Will Be Arraigned Tommorrow by olatade(m): 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
good news
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Imo Gov Okorocha And Will Be Arraigned Tommorrow by dwisedgreat: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
Interesting...
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Imo Gov Okorocha And Will Be Arraigned Tommorrow by Trynaija(m): 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
shocked
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Imo Gov Okorocha And Will Be Arraigned Tommorrow by PDJT: 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
-Good for him. He was instrumental in bringing that Supreme Court Governor to Imo State.

-God will shame all Efulefu in Igboland.
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Imo Gov Okorocha And Will Be Arraigned Tommorrow by vikinatius(m): 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
I repeat, justice is good but witch hunting is bad. I am talking to HOPE.
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Imo Gov Okorocha And Will Be Arraigned Tommorrow by doggedfighter(f): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
Buhahahahahahahahahaha.

Rochas should sit properly there.

Ordinary citizen would have been lying down at the back of the truck

They will keep playing this game until four years is over.

Nothing to show for it
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Imo Gov Okorocha And Will Be Arraigned Tommorrow by inforesource: 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
I have faith in Nigeria, but not this set of generation.
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Imo Gov Okorocha And Will Be Arraigned Tommorrow by dheilaw1(m): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
Hope on a revenge mission
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Imo Gov Okorocha And Will Be Arraigned Tommorrow by Pierocash(m): 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
Hope is just doing gra gra,he can only harass and intimidate Okoroacha,he can't do him Nada

Okoraocha is a sitting senator by the way. All these initial gra gra that hope is doing is just a mere jamboree,all the assets he is siezing will be returned to Rocha's,no court has pronounced any verdict yet.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Ex-Imo Gov Okorocha And Will Be Arraigned Tommorrow by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
Imo state and bitterness both young and old.
Tufiakwa
Please we need high wall borders to cut off these kinds of characters
This Rochas and Uzodimma fight is getting messier..
Gbapukwo Uriom

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Ex-Imo Gov Okorocha And Will Be Arraigned Tommorrow by Vikinatty(f): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
Why is mr Hope after Rochas. I doubt if Hope can break Rochas's record.
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Imo Gov Okorocha And Will Be Arraigned Tommorrow by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
inforesource:
I have faith in Nigeria, but not this set of generation.
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Imo Gov Okorocha And Will Be Arraigned Tommorrow by jlinkd78(m): 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
Noted
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Imo Gov Okorocha And Will Be Arraigned Tommorrow by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
vikinatius:
I repeat, justice is good but witch hunting is bad. I am talking to HOPE.
What is your definition of witch hunting?Recovering property built with state funds.
Re: Police Arrest Ex-Imo Gov Okorocha And Will Be Arraigned Tommorrow by vikinatius(m): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

What is your definition of witch hunting?Recovering property built with state funds.

This is politics, allegations without evidence.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Bullying Yoruba Monarchs, Youths Warn Ighoho, Supporters / New Law: Lagos May Take Over Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode’s Cases From EFCC / Ebijakara Community In Abi LGA Cross River State Still In Exile After 16 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.