Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (27402 Views)

Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by lonelydora: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2020
I can never buy any Infinix phone again. It's been one wahala to another on my S4. And I even have two of it.

I am currently changing the screen of the 2nd one at MTN area.
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by officialfestus(m): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2020
Another rubbish don enter market
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Majikman(m): 10:18am On Nov 02, 2020
ordinary Umidigi don dey use glass back , these transsion pple still give us coloured plastic toy .
Dem go con name am "deep blue sea , grass green , dusty brown " mtchewww !

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by shogsman(m): 10:52am On Nov 02, 2020
How can you output 720p display on a 7inch screen, this people are mediocre,but then again most Nigerians don't know shit about phones
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Mnopq: 11:31am On Nov 02, 2020
Trash for the big boy but................................ As for we that are in small boy na confirm. Let me they rock my Nokia asha till we graduates
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 11:54am On Nov 02, 2020
henry007:
Infinix Note 8 'Deepsea Luster' unboxing and review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlCC3w2xiRc

The Infinix Note 8 is only an incremental upgrade over the Note 7, which is to be expected because of the short time(5 months) between their launches. Infinix released the Note 8 and Note 8i and the Note 8i is an even better deal, spotting the same Helio G80 processor, 5200mAh Battery, USB Type C and comes in 64GB/4GB variant at a starting price of N65,700.

Infinix also included the X Note app to the Note 8 buy no stylus shipped in the box, I did however figure out a way to take notes using a regular pen with a rubber tip, it's however not as pressure sensitive. I compared the camera of the Infinix Note 8 vs Note 7.

The difference between them is not significant enough to trade in your Note 7 for the Note 8 but if you're already saving for the Note 7 or Note 7 lite, you get to decide which to buy between them and save money where you can.

Note 8 Price - N90,500
90k for G80 never its better I go for redmi Note 9s than this shiiit or even camon 16 premier with G90T
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kingscee:
Those jobless marketers paid by the other products (Companies) will flood this lovely product with their hate speech
your opinion your choice
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by gonaij: 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
lonelydora:
I can never buy any Infinix phone again. It's been one wahala to another on my S4. And I even have two of it.

I am currently changing the screen of the 2nd one at MTN area.
what happened excatly ?
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by yoursidenigga(m): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
This is pure waste! You can't tell me nothing.

And you know why I hate infinix? Its garbage collection is -100 and they flood your screen with advert as if na dem buy you the phone undecided undecided undecided

I am using one now and I know the kind of measures I took to remove all the useless adverts that XOS sends to my phone. On top my money o.

I dey plan sell this crap and go for a Xiaomi or even iPhone

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Emeka71(m): 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
henry007:
More photos + camera sample shots
The phone has 4 camera lens + selfie which is 5 camera lens.
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by benikad(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
How do u make the pen bro?
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Trades07: 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
chariisGRACE:
720p on a 6.95" screen. Even the Helio G80 is ashamed of the phone.
GOD!!! Guy laugh wan kil me
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Odunharry(m): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
BrickDevo:
No FHD and no AMOLED, yet it's selling at 98k+, nonsense
I jus dey vex honestly..
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by BrickDevo: 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
Odunharry:

I jus dey vex honestly..
Huawei will be a better option
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Obedinho130: 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
many would have considered this phone if infinix had used 1080p screen. They almost made a decent phone. This is overpriced though
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by typicalgamer(m): 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
Xiaomi guy's here on nairaland na they give transsion holder's free marketing

Look at the way y'all just came and be talking about the phone

And noob just scrolling would like to check it out why because there's so much buzz here about it
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Leonidas8(m): 7:14am On Nov 03, 2020
Obedinho130:
many would have considered this phone if infinix had used 1080p screen. They almost made a decent phone. This is overpriced though
I wonder o. Will they die if they use a FHD+ display? I handled a friend's infinix note 7 yesterday, the screen was so pixellated that I could almost make out the individual pixels on the screen. You want to sell a HD+ screen device for almost 200 dollars when competitors are offering FHD+ at lesser prices. How does that make any iota of sense?
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by harryodilli19(m): 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
The pricing of the Infinix Note 8 Series in Kenya is quite impressive and starts at Kshs 16,000. The features like powerful G80 chipset, 5,200mAh battery and 6.95-inch display are totally worth this price
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by IkpuMmadu: 8:00am On Nov 05, 2020
gonaij:
what happened excatly ?

I have used 6 types of infinix, it's a trashy product... I am using Huawei now and trust me the difference is clear
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
Emeka71:
The phone has 4 camera lens + selfie which is 5 camera lens.

Actually 6 i.e 2 selfie cameras
Re: Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Emeka71(m): 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
henry007:

Actually 6 i.e 2 selfie cameras
So impressive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Do You Spend On Data Monthly / Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN / What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.