Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Warri: The City That Should Have Surpassed Abuja: Warri Nor Dey Carry Last - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Warri: The City That Should Have Surpassed Abuja: Warri Nor Dey Carry Last (66844 Views)

Maiduguri The Media Will Never Show You: A Tour Of The City (Photos, Video) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Warri: The City That Should Have Surpassed Abuja: Warri Nor Dey Carry Last by yellowpepper: 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
We have very fine cities in Nigeria. Though, I have good news for SMEs, FCMB offers zero Account Maintenance for SMEs. You can also enjoy limitless transactions with a business account click here to start https://on.fcmb.com/online-account-business3
Re: Warri: The City That Should Have Surpassed Abuja: Warri Nor Dey Carry Last by OsusuBishop(m): 12:53am On Nov 13, 2020
Timfreds:

Guy it's not true that Uduaghan did nothing. Infact it's Uduaghan that turned Warri from a town to City. Enerhen junction, Avenue, ShopRite, Roundabout flyover,etc. So please give the credit to him. He played his part, let Okowa take it from there.

Small mind...... I laugh you. Come to Kano or go to Uyo and see what a flyover look like. ShopRite you mentioned is a private business and not state owned. Maybe avenue Road, but that's not what a rich state like that should be celebrating..Delta was fxxking buoyant during Uduaghan.........

Imagine the Billions wasted in Warri Industrial park, useless BRT lane, Modern transport part at Airport Road etc. The painful thing here is that, most of these project are failed project ab initio, known was near completion in-spite of the billions.

U can continue celebrating those shiity governors, but me cannot celebrate mediocrity shaaa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 / Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 / Introduction Letter To UK Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.