Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death (87138 Views)

'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin / Patient Who Fled Imo After Testing Positive For COVID-19 Caught Trading In Ondo / Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by SeriouslySense(m): 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
lol My people suffer for lack of knowledge, there are many in Nigeria just existing, not improving their knowledge
banmee:

And you believed that. Only in Nigeria. I guess the laws of nature does not apply to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Pascalvik06(m): 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
PDJT:

-Exactly.

-If he is indeed still breathing, he may well be in natural coma.

-Comas can last from a day to several weeks. In some but very rare cases, a coma may last as long as several years, after which the patient gradually wakes but may immediately progress into a vegetative state, or die soon after.
Blyk u no see say na 1yr ago e die.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by chatinent: 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
So he wasn't taken to the morgue?
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by millionboi2: 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
Malawian:
Like the one that even his corpse refused to be buried. Very evil man from accounts. Just small 6ft grave and mysterious water will gush out from it and bring the coffin out. They will removed the coffin, remove the water. No water will come out, but as soon as you put the coffin back, water will come out again and push the coffin out of the ground again. It was a spectacle that day, with some villagers calling him Ajo mmadu and all sorts.
meaning to rest in peace after death is a virtue
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by omoadeleye(m): 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
That stupid man filming the event, when he knew that he can't get near it, why just videoing us the people instead of the main reason?
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tales by moonlight..... jobless people
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by lomprico(m): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
a saint
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by BlaqT: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
he must be a saint then
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by NairaMaster1(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
raquel97:
Wait o, am I the only one reading that he died on the 20th of November and was buried on the 8th of October?

Yeah, buried three weeks a go.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by SeriouslySense(m): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
hehe
NairaMaster1:

Yeah, buried three weeks a go.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by dematics: 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
He was said to have died 20th Nov last year. And it seems there was a court case that prolonged the burial till Oct 8 this year when he was buried.
Personally, I think he has been in a coma, unknown to his people. They should have gotten him a doctor to check his vitals.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Emyogalanya: 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
decub:

Died November 2019, buried October, 2020. Hence the 3 weeks the guy first said.
did you forget Your brain somewhere ? Died november 2019 buried october 2020 ? Perfect. So answer the following :
1 the termites that ate the casket in 3weeks but spared the man were they a hybrid termite?
2 was the casket buried since 2019 ahead of the man?
3 how come the man was in mortuary for almost a year and was just there looking at people and said nothing ?
4 and all through the burial no one saw him breating ?
5 do you know what it means to bury someone in the ground And all people came with camera to take videos and not run away ?

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by oxiide22(m): 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Amos1423:
My question is, why is the coffin still fresh after 1 year being that termites don't take time in consuming wood not to talk of leaving it fresh for a year.

digressing if this incident is otherwise true, in saner climes scientist would be conducting examination on the body for a potential discovery since this has never occurred before but it seems what all our professors and expert know is extorting money from students wearing insane glasses.

I know this ones would say na God handwork.
grin
Amos1423:
My question is, why is the coffin still fresh after 1 year being that termites don't take time in consuming wood not to talk of leaving it fresh for a year.

digressing if this incident is otherwise true, in saner climes scientist would be conducting examination on the body for a potential discovery since this has never occurred before but it seems what all our professors and expert know is extorting money from students wearing insane glasses.

I know this ones would say na God handwork.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by SeriouslySense(m): 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
Most of the arguments would have been avoided, if I and you just read the article before watching the video and commenting, Next time, I will read the article first before commenting
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by thundafire: 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
PDJT:

-Exactly.

-Comas can last from a day to several weeks. In some but very rare cases, a coma may last as long as several years, after which the patient gradually wakes but may immediately progress into a vegetative state, or die soon after.
there is a case of a sportsman in USA in coma for more than 30 years
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Nwaide01: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
There is a juju that native doctors prepared for people which they claimed has the power to prolonged the life of anybody it's administered to but the effect is what those people witnessed. Anybody who has that juju will died but his heart will continue to beat. I know about it because something like that happened in my town, there was this old man that died in my community but when his corpse was about to be washed someone discovered that the man`s heart was still beating so he was taking back to his bedroom. He was there for three days with no improvement, his body stiff but his heart was still beating,every body was confused because there's no way you'll buried somebody whose heart was still beating. It was when one old man came and inspected him that he said that the man has died long time ago,he told his children about that juju and instructed them to looked for it otherwise the man will remains like forever so they looked for it and found it hanged in his obi. So immediately it was cut the man`s heart stopped to beat.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Reference(m): 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
PDJT:

-Exactly.

Oga, how long can a human last without ingesting, digesting and excreting?.
Please be informed. Those in comas still need nourishment, ventilation and help with excretion.
Rephrase and apologise to those who liked your comment. It is too inaccurate and ignorant.

This corpse is NOT in any natural state of which a person in a coma is.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Adebowalay(m): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
this thing fit make person dream bad dream... e resemble.... like the cacus of the kanayo. o. kanayo... lol
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
PDJT:

-Exactly.

Falling into and remaining in come would require an adequate supply of oxygen. There's no oxygen in the coffin, so it can't be coma.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by caniagu44: 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
Unrated900:
IPOB and strange and evil things are 5 and 6
calling all igbos IPOB is like saying all Muslims are terrorist.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by oneTIMEman(m): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
He should be rush to hospital immediately
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Olam09(m): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
PDJT:

-Exactly.

coma can also last up to 30 years. For instant an Arab woman who wake up from 30 years coma just of recent you can go and search it
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by quotidianRAGE: 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
PDJT:

-Exactly.

SECONDED. LIS will be very hard to catch these parts of the world.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by hohafrank(m): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
raquel97:
Wait o, am I the only one reading that he died on the 20th of November and was buried on the 8th of October?
probably on the 8th October of the following year.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by juman(m): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lies.
If he was breathing why they didn't take him to hospital.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by brightalo1010: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pious101:

He died 1 year ago which is November 2019 and was buried in October 2020 . Read with understanding. It's obvious the casket is gradually getting decay from its original appearance. I have heard and watch few videos of this kind of happenings where people die without being decayed however not still breathing.
But did you took time to ask what made them exhume the already buried casket, was it making noise from 6ft or what?
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Tannhauser(m): 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by JIMMY1393: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
ezugegere:
Breathing and they didn't rush him to the hospital?

As in just imagine their stupidity...Nigerians are fools
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by JIMMY1393: 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
PDJT:

-Exactly.

They buried someone underground and you're talking coma...even coma patients need oxygen and this guy didn't have any...only God knows how he has been breathing
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by decub: 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
Emyogalanya:
did you forget Your brain somewhere ? Died november 2019 buried october 2020 ? Perfect. So answer the following :
1 the termites that ate the casket in 3weeks but spared the man were they a hybrid termite?
2 was the casket buried since 2019 ahead of the man?
3 how come the man was in mortuary for almost a year and was just there looking at people and said nothing ?
4 and all through the burial no one saw him breating ?
5 do you know what it means to bury someone in the ground And all people came with camera to take videos and not run away ?
You could have actually made your point without being abusive; that shows your level of exposure!

I could have educated you (from experience) on those points you just made but the choice of ur monicker already shows you are just a young wanna-be that might not be willing to learn.

...uche gi di kwa ya nwannaa. And don't expect a reply from me no matter how much u quote me.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by Nyanabo(m): 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
SeriouslySense:
Lol you watch too much Nollywood or Babalawo, and have not updated.

Science explains O, let me give some examples, it's not new knowledge
1) In ancient Egypt, isolation of corpse by confinement within the pyramids chambers and catacombs, and embalming with spices and oil, has to lead to the preservation of corpsed for thousands of years.

2) the monks in Asia, who meditated and whose diet consisted of grains, were well preserved, due to rapid mineralization of the corpse.

From this, you can see that diet, rapid mineralization, rapid drying, unfavorable conditions for the aerobic and anaerobic bacteria leads to longer preservation of the human corpse

Just like you moniker you take things seriously. grin

My First Comment that he should be flogged back to life was meant for a comic relief but you are just too serious to see it. grin be calming down oh life itself is not serious.
Re: Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
Please what is his name.... Pope must send entourage to verify this claim, we must have a saint from Africa enough of the cheating... What is his Christain name self let's crop out saint name for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Side Effect Of Nescafe (coffee). / COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) / Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.