Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests (33148 Views)

Yuguda: A Certain President Chose Not To Remove Subsidy To Protect His Life / I Will Never Hurt You Or Your Business Interests - Obaseki Replies Captain Hosa / Igbo Business Interests Being Targeted In Nigeria – Southeast Group Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by Yebosola(m): 4:43am On Nov 02, 2020
1beat:
When the installation of the new Oniru occur during lockdown period I knew within me that the imposed new oba is likely fake. very painful, kingmakers have been render useless, na who know person dey rule. Tell me how the society will be peaceful when wrong people rule.
I hope what happened to Oba Akinolu will not happen again to Oniru

Forget your rant, rule who? Obaship throne is ceremonial, who Oba helps, they are under lowly local govt, that's shows is nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by akinlolu26624: 5:02am On Nov 02, 2020
That was how he stole ambode's mandate. Tinubu is a serial thief

3 Likes

Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 6:26am On Nov 02, 2020
Fahdiga:
To my fellow Yoruba youths, I think it is high time we tame Tinubu once and for all. how can one man be controlling everything that happens in Yoruba land. he is too overbearing. we are known as warriors so we should utilize this opportunity to rescue our dear Yoruba nation from Tinubu and his foot soldiers. enough is enough my fellow Omoluabis

The truth is that your fellow Omoluabi youths are not ready to take your advice as long as Tinubu still remains their Lord and Personal Slave master. Forget all their rantings against Tinubu online, when the time comes, a plate of Amala and Ewedu plus one bottle of Ororo from the Jagaban will do.

7 Likes

Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 6:29am On Nov 02, 2020
helinues:
In every competition, there is always a winner.

The prince should go and sit down somewhere.

His opponents could have said the same if they lose

Go and sleep Jare, when it comes to asslicking, your own is out of this world.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 02, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Go and sleep Jare, when it comes to asslicking, your own is out of this world.
NGpatriot is even worse than helinues. You need to create a certificate for him as well.

I don't know who has the lower I.Q between the two of them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 6:37am On Nov 02, 2020
SuperBold:

Let me tell you, you can no longer pretend because its not one of the feature of igbo.

There are some words in igbo vocabulary that always point them out

Omoluabi thiefnibu Fulani Fulani Hausa one south, Fulani slaves afonja etc

It's only God that knows the type of Juju Tinubu used in hypnotizing Yorubas in Lagos. Any Omoluabi that speaks against him will be termed Igbo or enemy of the state by their fellow people.

What a people!

14 Likes

Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by IkpuMmadu: 6:41am On Nov 02, 2020
Fahdiga:
To my fellow Yoruba youths, I think it is high time we tame Tinubu once and for all. how can one man be controlling everything that happens in Yoruba land. he is too overbearing. we are known as warriors so we should utilize this opportunity to rescue our dear Yoruba nation from Tinubu and his foot soldiers. enough is enough my fellow Omoluabis

you won't close your mouth now... before your yoruba people would either call you Omo ale for saying this and then the yoruba ronus will call you an igbo man masquerading as yoruba while the Yoruba muslim will take it a bit further and call you IPOB

That is how we roll in SW ....

13 Likes

Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 6:41am On Nov 02, 2020
marsman:

Hahaha, thank your luck the lagos state government decided to ignore does stupid pranks your brothers pulled. Oyigbo matter will.have been childs play compared to the predicament you will face in lagos.

So are you saying the Igbos were the ones who instigated Yoruba Youths in chasing away The Oba of Lagos via Lagoon?

What a tribe!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by IkpuMmadu: 6:42am On Nov 02, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

It's only God that knows the type of Juju Tinubu used in hypnotizing Yorubas in Lagos. Any Omoluabi that speaks against him will be termed Igbo or enemy of the state by their fellow people.

What a people!

they would call you IPOB by the yoruba Ronus

7 Likes

Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 02, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

What a people

Red flags..... Saying Igbo is just trying to elude the fact that you are not igbo

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 6:43am On Nov 02, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

NGpatriot is even worse than helinues. You need to create a certificate for him as well.

I don't know who has the lower I.Q between the two of them.

Don't worry, his certificate is ready for issue, the relevant authority is waiting for him to come and collect it.

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by Ventura1: 6:49am On Nov 02, 2020
This narration tally with what I heard prior to the installation of the new oniru. Tinubu greed is second to none.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 6:49am On Nov 02, 2020
SuperBold:

Red flags..... Saying Igbo is just trying to elude the fact that you are not igbo

Let me pray for you and other Omoluabi's under the demonic, economic, social and political spell of Tinubu, the Asiwaju of Afonjas.

I rebuke and destroy all the powers used in enslaving you all in the mighty name of JESUS. Please say Amen to that.

I need a resounding Amen from my fellow Omoluabi's.

7 Likes

Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by Gandollaar(f): 7:07am On Nov 02, 2020
marsman:

Hahaha, thank your luck the lagos state government decided to ignore does stupid pranks your brothers pulled. Oyigbo matter will.have been childs play compared to the predicament you will face in lagos.
Baba good morning.

Enu po!

3 Likes

Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by fergie001: 7:38am On Nov 02, 2020
Seerade029:
Well, These days IFA recognizes money grin

Yorubas will understand what I wrote better. grin
You no well grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by GavelSlam: 7:39am On Nov 02, 2020
Fahdiga:

It is time for Sanwo-olu to start ejecting many of you back to Alaigbo.

You must return home by force.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by Johnson225(m): 7:42am On Nov 02, 2020
Jagaban�. This man don pocket Lagos finish... Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by Eriokanmi: 7:42am On Nov 02, 2020
You'd get your throne back. They're just helping you warm it.
Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by azzima(m): 7:43am On Nov 02, 2020
NINE People PRESENT and NO ONE could make use of a secret recorder. I will NEVER meet Tinubu or anyone else on a highly sensitive matter like that without having a secret pen recorder or something KNOWING fully well what was about to happen. .....The tape would have KILLED all these troubles now.
Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by jjxxx: 7:44am On Nov 02, 2020
Tinubu is just like Ernesto De La cruis. He will do anything to SEIZE HIS MOMENT.
Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:44am On Nov 02, 2020
Seerade029:
Well, These days IFA recognizes money grin

Yorubas will understand what I wrote better. grin

Lol
Haven't you heard Qdot lyrics "if IFA select a poor person for the throne, IFA mouth would be dry"
No schnapps & kolanut for IFA grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by danilmo: 7:44am On Nov 02, 2020
Racoon:

Not when it is devoid of equity and justice given the facts & gravity of injustice perpetuated against him as contained in the petition if it remains true, though it is the human nature not to appreciate that.

Remember, they used the same style to muscle out the former governor Ambode-political favouritism. "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor." -Desmond Tutu

I learnt oyigbo @ur backyard is boiling. na true??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by IkpuMmadu: 7:45am On Nov 02, 2020
GavelSlam:

It is time for Sanwo-olu to start ejecting many of you back to Alaigbo.

Yoi must return home by force.

Exactly that is what I am talking about... Eject them my brother to their biafra... Their wahala is too much, let's ensure that they get their biafra so that we can deport them.... We can deport them in their own country as it stands now unless they get biafra... This their truth and objectivity is annoying , let's keep on with our sophisticated lifestyle and eject them to their own country....

You are right omo iya mi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by iReddington: 7:46am On Nov 02, 2020
Hmmm, that guy is saying the truth o. Everyone was actually shocked when Gbolahan was suddenly coronated because he wasn't even nominated to begin with. Let's not be blind to everything.

3 Likes

Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by IkpuMmadu: 7:46am On Nov 02, 2020
danilmo:

I learnt oyigbo @ur backyard is boiling. na true??
it is true, let's focus on issue at hand unless we have agreed that we have igbo indigenous population in Rivers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by IkpuMmadu: 7:47am On Nov 02, 2020
iReddington:
Hmmm, that guy is saying the truth o. Everyone was actually shocked when Gbolahan was suddenly coronated because he wasn't nominated to begin with. Let's not be blind to everything.

What if that guy is bitter for being rejected and wants to tarnish the politicians name

Well whatever happens lord knows

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by Mycoin(m): 7:47am On Nov 02, 2020
geesilver:
is there something we are missing here, can he expansiate more on the reasons

You mean Expatiate

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by IgboSomalia: 7:47am On Nov 02, 2020
Fahdiga:

They are using your father for shooting practice in Oyigbo and you are busy crying over Tinubu in Lagos.

Ipob Biafrans are the most stupid species of animals ever created

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests by DexterousOne(m): 7:48am On Nov 02, 2020
Racoon:

Not when it is devoid of equity and justice given the facts & gravity of injustice perpetuated against him as contained in the petition if it remains true, though it is the human nature not to appreciate that.

Remember, they used the same style to muscle out the former governor Ambode-political favouritism. "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor." -Desmond Tutu

Dont mind them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria / NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators / Chika Onuegbu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.