Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

My Story About My Ex Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story About My Ex Girlfriend (748 Views)

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story About My Ex Girlfriend by AITnews: 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
Now am telling you this story to know girls are dangerous, me ex did the same secondary school with me, though I met her in the school, and then she and her friends are crushing on me, I was confuse I don't know who to pick among them...until she got the luck...but then I was loanly in the school, cuz am new there.. So we started moving... to cut story short I fell for her, now we use to meet in a lonely and quite area...then many things do come my mind...not know am rolling with someone who has made up her mine to be a IndecentStar....I let her video and snap our moment thinking she want to use that in remembring me I can't believe she post it to this site both our sex video, please am begging you not to make sex video with anyone...the video has gone far so nothing to shame for, but is better you know her...so you won't fall victim click this to see our video and photos and know her
http://ivononic.com/4cfn
Re: My Story About My Ex Girlfriend by Mayannar(m): 12:26am On Nov 02, 2020
LoL.. Ans my question please cry cry

Why's your sense not common?
You actually think people would click that damn link? undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Story About My Ex Girlfriend by anthonyuncle(m): 3:29am On Nov 02, 2020
u are just giving seun and his crew more money.
i(and lots of others) ain't gonna click that shitty link

1 Like

Re: My Story About My Ex Girlfriend by AITnews: 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
It's real bro
Mayannar:
LoL.. Ans my question please cry cry

Why's your sense not common?
You actually think people would click that damn link? undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This Mamagee? / Is This Love? / What Do You Guys Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.