Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Nnamdi Kanu ; Its Time To Dissolve Ipob The Bitter Truth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu ; Its Time To Dissolve Ipob The Bitter Truth (1888 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned / Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS / Malami Asks Makinde To Dissolve LG Caretaker Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ; Its Time To Dissolve Ipob The Bitter Truth by marsman: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2020
Rugaria:
Afonja fighting to preserve their oil contracts..
When we told you to stay away from Lagos you said it is our Land, Oya all those Oil land too is part of Yoruba Land as long as we remain one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ; Its Time To Dissolve Ipob The Bitter Truth by Rugaria: 11:28am On Nov 02, 2020
marsman:

When we told you to stay away from Lagos you said it is our Land, Oya all those Oil land too is part of Yoruba Land as long as we remain one Nigeria.
How is your day going..?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ; Its Time To Dissolve Ipob The Bitter Truth by marsman: 11:29am On Nov 02, 2020
Rugaria:

How is your day going..?
Fine, yours?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ; Its Time To Dissolve Ipob The Bitter Truth by Rugaria: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2020
marsman:

Fine, yours?
I'm ok, bro..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ; Its Time To Dissolve Ipob The Bitter Truth by marsman: 11:35am On Nov 02, 2020
Rugaria:

I'm ok, bro..
Good for you. One Nigeria✊�
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ; Its Time To Dissolve Ipob The Bitter Truth by Rugaria: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2020
marsman:

Good for you. One Nigeria✊�

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ; Its Time To Dissolve Ipob The Bitter Truth by Dede1(m): 11:50am On Nov 02, 2020
Goodmarlian:
Peaceful dissolution is impossible in Africa no african country has don't it without war, enough of wasting of life and resources,it's now obvious the UN and world powers do not take African agitations serious because they are racist ,it now obvious only war can bring Biafra either we prepare for it or forget it.we are all trapped in this hellhole there will surely be a way out...

The above jab is a complete indicted of Africans as lazy dumbass fools who can only reason from their dirty anus. By contrary, I say there are few Africans who can undertake the task of dissolution without war. Th Europeans who have engineered peaceful dissolution do not have two heads. A rated European fool outside Africa understood Nigeria cannot work as presently configured yet the so-called educated Africans cannot see it. The only thing Africans know how to do is the shout of racism and ironically a word known to be misnomer. What a bunch of fools.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ; Its Time To Dissolve Ipob The Bitter Truth by marsman: 11:54am On Nov 02, 2020
Rugaria:

Nigeria Loves you too bro.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ; Its Time To Dissolve Ipob The Bitter Truth by Coneheadyutes(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
forghe:
Stop calling for war.
Its aftermath you won't like

Wdym?

The Biafran soldiers where winning the war. The soldiers had to stop because of famine that was killing the children. Nobody would like the war, and if another war breaks out, all the anger accumulated within igbos will cause major destruction, and fvck you guys up very well.

Just know that igbo land is arable and there are farm lands all over alaigbo, so there is no room for famine. My grand father's farm is feeding my entire village with free food.

Although i don't support Igbos method of achieving Biafra because it will not work (and it's causing lots of deaths), but you dear nor underestimate ndigbo this time.

Nobody would like the war.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning: For All You Southerners/middlebeltans Condemning Nnamdi Kanu, Watch Thi / ‘Nigeria belongs to Fulani’ -Miyetti Allah’ / I wasn't sacked from IPOB - Simon Ekpa Slams Nigeria Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.