Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos (63854 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos / Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Wows In Yellow Bikini (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by sofiscatedmoron: 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
Afons are ugly
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by SaiOba: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
You wee not make heaven if you zoomed those pishures ... Bcuz I no know Weytin u won see after hearin say na somebori babyMama grin

NwekeUG:
More
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by ledaman: 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Looking for potential customers!
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by BEEFIE: 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Not only one university, but two........ cheesy
you should publish your own dictionary. efiko
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by BEEFIE: 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Not only one university, but two........ cheesy
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Where the WOW....... cheesy

She looks like a below knees bilateral amputee........... smiley
Wtf cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This killed me cheesy
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by Stanweezy(m): 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lubbish
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by Psoul(m): 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Why do women think that bn naked makes them beautiful?
It can only make them look like intimacy gadget.
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by Jonasbadoo2(f): 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
Zzor:
Too much of everything is bad,time for her to consider christlike life.shalom
You see why I don't take churchy ladies serious so Church na una retirement plan? imagine undecided
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by Kwamecron(m): 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
Olosho

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by Liposure: 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
ImpregnaTor:
How did David ended up with this low budget woman, not fine sef..

I won't screw even for free
konji neva hook you before
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by Liposure: 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Afons are ugly
as long as the pussy is sweet
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
She looks like she's in a beach, i don't know what people are shaming her for.

Swimsuits are typical wears for any beach setting. Guys, abeg control yourself. It's not that deep

NwekeUG:
Davido's baby mama, Sophia Momodu, shared these sexy photos of herself in a swimsuit, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing the pictures on Instagram, she wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHDi8nrH40C/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See photos below.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
NwekeUG:
Davido's baby mama, Sophia Momodu, shared these sexy photos of herself in a swimsuit, IgbereTV reports.

See photos below.

Flawless
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by austinelex: 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
This one don go meet Dr Anu
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by Ramsak1: 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
eihhh bros
you no get joy oo
Lexusgs430:
Where the WOW....... cheesy

She looks like a below knees bilateral amputee........... smiley
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Not bad
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by chingle5(m): 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
Which mod is moving this type of post to front page... angry angry the mod need to be flogged angry angry angry
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by stormborn28(m): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Zzor:
Too much of everything is bad,time for her to consider christlike life.shalom
hmmmmmm...
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by stormborn28(m): 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
This is the Lady Davido accused of successfully raping him so that she can have his child cheesy
Okokobiokor
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by stormborn28(m): 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pearly255:
All for Davido to reconsider
hmmmmmm
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by Pain(m): 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
NO MATTER HOW HARD SHE TRIES, SHE STILL NO FINE
Sophia Mumu Do
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by hybridblood07(m): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
I disagree with you. Go back and check bro
GEEBITE:
34 years,she is 6years older than Davido who will be 28 later this month.
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by Heavensent01(m): 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
princepee:
It's like being davido's baby mama is her only achievement......
What else does she do apart from being baby mama?

Davido have moved on with chioma and probably other girls...
She should get herself a man, and cure herself of kongi.....she look sex starved .

By the way.... 9people posted at the same time 12,30pm

what's you people's problem? is it a crime for a lady to pose again or what's affecting you people's brain

every time you talk down this lady because of Chioma but you forget she and Chioma are the same baby mama? that lady gave birth to davido first child, cut her some slack

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by Heavensent01(m): 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Isn't the sky big enough for all birds? Besides, it's her life.

ignore that rural ediot badaru911. so posing now is now a crime? is she the reason for your life misfortune that you fooool have to talk down on your fellow human being every time

you better channel your frustration on the right channel so that you can progress in life
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by highness25(m): 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
NwekeUG:

See photos below.

This is wrong English "what’re you’re". Go to school they will not, I pity her puna sha.
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by Lexusgs430: 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
Houseofglam7:

Wtf cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This killed me cheesy

Look at those pictures wella nah........ cheesy
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by Lexusgs430: 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ramsak1:
eihhh bros
you no get joy oo

Abi you no see, wetin i dey see........ wink
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by Lexusgs430: 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
BEEFIE:

Haba..........

I no reach to compete with Google......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by badaru911: 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Heavensent01:

ignore that rural ediot badaru911. so posing now is now a crime? is she the reason for your life misfortune that you fooool have to talk down on your fellow human being every time

you better channel your frustration on the right channel so that you can progress in life
I don't put this kinda stuff in my head.. I can see that you're the one doing it coz it's hurting you so bad. And if it pain you that you you can't cope with it, well then sorry for that... Don't know that she's your role model and god that you're salivating for. I bet that if she dip her finger into her arse and tell you to lick it, you gonna jump at it and ask for more.... Ciao
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by Tonytonex(m): 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
Now, who is fucking her? I pity all these baby Mamas
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by Greatfullheart: 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
In the second photo she do doggy style, maybe naso Davido take brush her and maybe other men too. #FEAR LADIES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos / F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers / Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.