Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos (63852 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos / Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Wows In Yellow Bikini (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by bizzibodi(m): 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
She doesn't know how to pose,I expect her to squat like Nicki Minaj.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by ogbonti: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
EndBuhariNow:
This one is just throwing herself to Davido by exposing her body on internet... We all know the gimick...

She is a very pretty lady and I will marry her if I was still single grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by ogbonti: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
EndBuhariNow:
This one is just throwing herself to Davido by exposing her body on internet... We all know the gimick...

Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by purples25(f): 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
I like how she's living her life despite all. I don't understand the concept some people have of old.....a woman would be like me, not up to thirty years yet, men and boys would be mocking her that she's old, she dey wear jeans still, aunty go sit down..........I don't get it sha.

As for the young women that get mad at late twenties or early thirties women posting nice pics and dressing like them, its odd and childish to me, feeling something like that belongs to their age group alone grin.

Live and let live. Peace.
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by ofiko123(m): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
She looks great exceedingly..
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by Heavensent01(m): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
badaru911:

I don't put this kinda stuff in my head.. I can see that you're the one doing it coz it's hurting you so bad. And if it pain you that you you can't cope with it, well then sorry for that... Don't know that she's your role model and god that you're salivating for. I bet that if she dip her finger into her arse and tell you to lick it, you gonna jump at it and ask for more.... Ciao

that poor lady might be useful than those thing that birth a world class imbeciles like you

what offence has she committed to expressed her happiness the way she want? your surgeon will have a lot of work to do in reinstating your lost common sense

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by badaru911: 12:01am On Nov 03, 2020
Heavensent01:

that poor lady might be useful than those thing that birth a world class imbeciles like you

what offence has she committed to expressed her happiness the way she want? your surgeon will have a lot of work to do in reinstating your lost common sense
Haaaa... Haaaaa. Haaaa... It dey pain you
Sowwwyyy oooo..... Arse licker

Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:47am On Nov 03, 2020
ogbonti:

and what happened to the one in ur house
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by Elhuxaifa(m): 8:06am On Nov 03, 2020
grin )you dress like these and call your self good christian did you want ur dauther to behave like this
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by Heavensent01(m): 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
badaru911:
Haaaa... Haaaaa. Haaaa... It dey pain you Sowwwyyy oooo..... Arse licker

baseless point as usual, you keep proving you're a product of wedlock
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by Hathor5(f): 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Let's call a spade a spade, isn't she old enough to stop posting such rubbish ?

So what is the right age to post such rubbish?
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by lildush(m): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
Scrapy shit..,.
Re: Sophia Momodu Wows In Swimsuit Photos by ogbonti: 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
EndBuhariNow:
and what happened to the one in ur house

You surely have comprehension issues - did you read where I said “IF I WAS STILL SINGLE?”

olodo rabata grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial / Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos / F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.