Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode (22864 Views)

The Deceptive Tactics Of IPOB By Emeka Jerome / Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer / Governor Matawalle Told The Terrorists, "Release The Schoolboys!" They Said "OK" (2) (3) (4)

Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2020
DamZik:
[s][/s]helinues
ibedun
AntiChristian
ILoveDemMANNA
JAMO84
Okoroawusa
Afamed
nairavsdollars
greensandy
hakeemhakeem

Dear Nairalanders, beware of these full-time Syncophants zombies above. They are paid to derail every news using political, ethnic and religious frivolities. Their job is to defend the many evils of the APC government no matter how bad. I pity them sha because it's not easy to sell your conscience for a token of 30k monthly.

They are jobless nonentities...We already know them and believe me that karma will pay them a visit soonest
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:46am On Nov 02, 2020
greensandy:

Dey there! It will soon clear for your face.
30k cowed youth
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2020
Afamed:
We do not engage inconsequential fellow. Thank you
30k cowed nincompoop..... karma will visit you soon
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by ogwumgbe: 10:48am On Nov 02, 2020
God bless you FFK you are the true son of the great Oduduwa. All these idiots paid Fulani robots trying to divide the igbos and the Yoruba will never succeed again. Together we shall achieve these two great nations of Biafra and Oduduwa that will bring light to the whole black race and liberate the entire black race from the oppression they have been going through since the colonial masters step their cursed rotten foot on the African soil.
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by Dreadful: 10:48am On Nov 02, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

https://www.femifanikayode.org/the-terrorists-of-ipob-2/#more-4995
It's only the political class who are the current black African British slaves that won't have sense after listening to that interview with Mazi Nnamdi Knau
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by nairavsdollars(f): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2020
Ogun visit your family...onye beribe

ENIGMATIC2023:

They are jobless nonentities...We already know them and believe me that karma will pay them a visit soonest

Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by Afamed: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

We know them already, they sold their conscience for 30k monthly..... Karma will deal with them at the due time
It's clear to the whole world. That IPoB is a terrorist organization
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by LCling: 10:53am On Nov 02, 2020
Hardly do Nigeria government know that even the parents and older generation have faith in anything Biafra than youths, they all have very sad story and life history to tell in justification.
The youth who are progress/tech ,or travel oriented Now see all live shooting,marginization, genocide, prejudice would be worse I predict.
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by Afamed: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

30k cowed nincompoop..... karma will visit you soon
If I have ever collected 30k from Govt ,may karma strike me now now. If you have come here to lie or seek emotions, may Amadioha take care of you in a moment
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by Besk: 10:55am On Nov 02, 2020
Fahdiga:
My dear bro Femi, posterity will be kind to you for always speaking the truth to power. you are a great Yoruba man. I blame the useful idiots we have in the south like Wike who is presently trying to please his Fulani masters but his type never ends well because history says so.

Wike is bad? Why? Because he refused to allow you IPOB people bring chaos to Rivers State? Because he said enough was enough when you killed and burnt policemen and soldiers who were going about their normal duties? Because he said Rivers State is not part of BIAFRA and is not an Igbo State?

What the heck is wrong with you IPOB people? Why does it always have to about you? Many of us did NYSC in Igboland and your practices, customs and attitudes to outsiders made life tough for us. Those who go to the North to serve always have better stories to tell - in fact, they welcome you and treat you like kings and queens.

You don’t welcome others in your own states but when you go to other parts of Nigeria, you insist on taking those places over and dominating the owners of those lands. What the heck is wrong with you people? You fight among yourselves and can never seem to agree on anything but yet you want us to trust Nigeria to you.

The minority reasonable ones among you have to really call the majority foolish ones to order and very FAST too!!!
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by OLUJAY4REAL: 10:57am On Nov 02, 2020
Hmm!
It is well
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by Dede1(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2020
Emotionss:
My question is why are the igbo leaders silent about what's happening in onyibo ?

When did Igbo published the list of its leaders? It is humanly idiotic to emphasize on an issue which does not exist.
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by webm: 11:02am On Nov 02, 2020
Afamed:

Keep quiet. The one that oppressed and looted the country dry during the era of PDP can't turn around to preach the gospel of oppression to us.
The one that looted money meant to develop the various Airports in Nigeria few years ago, could not turn round in 2020 to preach to us ,how bad the airports are in Nigeria.
Don't be hypocrite

There's no talk of money, infrastructure or economy in the article. It's a talk about blood spillage. It's a talk about innocent blood letting. I say it again. May you experience the same faith as those being maimed and may no one speak for you as you don't want people to speak for them.
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by Afamed: 11:05am On Nov 02, 2020
webm:

There's no talk of money, infrastructure or economy in the article. It's a talk about blood spillage. It's a talk about innocent blood letting. I say it again. May you experience the same faith as those being maimed and may no one speak for you as you don't want people to speak for them.
I am still not buying your emotions. The Akwuzu blood spillages in Anambra, did FFk ever talk about that? The killing in Apo , in Abuja during PDP did he ever talk about that? He didn't because saying something about that will affect his political party , PDP. All of you are nothing but hypocrite
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by webm: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2020
Afamed:

I am still not buying your emotions. The Akwuzu blood spillages in Anambra, did FFk ever talk about that? The killing in Apo , in Abuja during PDP did he ever talk about that? He didn't because saying something about that will affect his political party , PDP. All of you are nothing but hypocrite

You want it silenced because he didn't talk about Awkuzu that came to light recently? Even at that, as a human being, won't you be apolitical when it comes to blood spillage of innocent people? Where's your humanity? Because he didn't talk about such during PDP era, he doesn't have the right to talk now? The carnage should continue, killing of innocent people like yourself. Same black killing black. Where's your humanity? You're no different from those that kill innocent people that's if you are not part of those killing people today. May God judge you as it pleases him
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:14am On Nov 02, 2020
fabsyl:
but what should mosques be doing in igboland. can u tell me a simple reason why we don't av legally recognized church in Saudi Arabia?
See a human's reasoning -"There is an Arab country in some far side of the globe without legal churches,so therefore I won't let my fellow igbo Muslims have their Mosques"
You should ask the Vatican to have mosques too. There are virtually no indigenous Saudi Arabian Christians...the Christians there are expatriate workers who live in their own neighbourhoods where they even have bars.
Notwithstanding,I still find Saudi Arabia to be low on religious freedom.
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by Pumpido75(m): 11:15am On Nov 02, 2020
Royalfurnitures:
IPOB is labelled a terrorist organization even without being armed but bandits,and Fulani herdsmen that are heavily armed and have killed thousands of innocent people,destroyed properties,homes,communities are pampered by the govt even paid like in Kaduna where the gov said he paid them.

All these happens in Buhari"s Nigeria!

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
What's the current price for 7 seater black leather chair? The second picture.
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by 2016v2017: 11:19am On Nov 02, 2020
gidgiddy:
Well said FFK
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by 2016v2017: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
"Where anyone or group of persons, including IPOB, involves themselves in violence I am the first to condemn it"
Why are you complaining then undecided
There is a currently a thread about Igbos destroying their fellow igbos mosques and they're celebrating it. They are ready to hate themselves but are surprised by similar treatments by foreigners.
truly you're looking like an idiot according to your moniker
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by 2016v2017: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2020
sapientia:
Nigeria is a country that kills its own.
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by 2016v2017: 11:22am On Nov 02, 2020
Liposure:
If there is one thing this govt is guilty of. It is double standards and abuse of fundamental human rights
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by Afamed: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2020
webm:

You want it silenced because he didn't talk about Awkuzu that came to light recently? Even at that, as a human being, won't you be apolitical when it comes to blood spillage of innocent people? Where's your humanity? Because he didn't talk about such during PDP era, he doesn't have the right to talk now? The carnage should continue, killing of innocent people like yourself. Same black killing black. Where's your humanity? You're no different from those that kill innocent people that's if you are not part of those killing people today. May God judge you as it pleases him
Not when the news is coming from FFk a known fake news peddler and PDP apologist. Use your sense, I will not buy your emotions.
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by 2016v2017: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2020
Fahdiga:
My dear bro Femi, posterity will be kind to you for always speaking the truth to power. you are a great Yoruba man. I blame the useful idiots we have in the south like Wike who is presently trying to please his Fulani masters but his type never ends well because history says so.
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by 2016v2017: 11:24am On Nov 02, 2020
Fash20:
Calling IPOB a terrorists organisation is one of the cowardly acts NA.
Useless and cowards called Nigerian Army
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by 2016v2017: 11:26am On Nov 02, 2020
jchioma:
The government is the real terrorist. They aid injustice and stoke war and division within the people, to achieve their evil aims and hold on power.

“If insurgency lasts for more than 24 hours, the government has a hand in it”- Gen. Abacha
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:26am On Nov 02, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

https://www.femifanikayode.org/the-terrorists-of-ipob-2/#more-4995

ABEG WHO IS THIS MAN TEACHERS IN SCHOOL?

CHAI THE MAN CAN WRITE OOO
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by 2016v2017: 11:28am On Nov 02, 2020
Royalfurnitures:
IPOB is labelled a terrorist organization even without being armed but bandits,and Fulani herdsmen that are heavily armed and have killed thousands of innocent people,destroyed properties,homes,communities are pampered by the govt even paid like in Kaduna where the gov said he paid them.

All these happens in Buhari"s Nigeria!

Currency Printing: APC Governors Knock Obaseki, PDP Governors Fire Back / Ogah Desperate For Immunity Against 12 Criminal Charges –ikpeazu / Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50