Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode (22866 Views)

The Deceptive Tactics Of IPOB By Emeka Jerome / Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer / Governor Matawalle Told The Terrorists, "Release The Schoolboys!" They Said "OK" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by Onepeople: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
muykem:
From FFK, there's no need to waste time reading nonsense. Birds of a feather fly together.
who do u read his own and what have been the result maybe I will join you?
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by Onepeople: 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
God bless those who stand against the oppressors, ffk not minding that u are a corrupt man I will continue to love you for standing against injustice. As an igboman we are yet to hear from OHANEZE criminals maybe this one no concern them.
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by LordOfTheGame: 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
"Where anyone or group of persons, including IPOB, involves themselves in violence I am the first to condemn it"
Why are you complaining then undecided
There is a currently a thread about Igbos destroying their fellow igbos mosques and they're celebrating it. They are ready to hate themselves but are surprised by similar treatments by foreigners.

You this Muslim terrorist, we know your plans and utmost desire is to have mosque planted in every street in Igboland but I tell what, it's not going to happen. We must put you terrorists in your place because we're your antidotes.
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by chipet67(m): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
[s]
Afamed:
The one that could not manage the affairs of his family. What an irony. 2 confused morons, one in Nigeria here, the other, a coward who could not attend his parents burial.
[/s]
An idiot speaks idiotly.
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by shaboti: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kamanuozuzu:

But u pursued ur Oba and elpoed with his sacred staff of office, yet u don't hate ur selves.
don't mind the bastards!
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by Light1259: 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
ivolt:
FFK will support Boko haram if it gives him attention and accolades he crave. Ipob killed six soldiers in Rivers, they wage war on minorities in their environment. Ipob is a terrorist group, if you are in doubt, pick up your dictionary to confirm.

God will judge you.
Terrorist will locate u.
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by ivolt: 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
Light1259:

God will judge you.
Terrorist will locate u.
You Ipob terrorists can only function in a weak state. Keep dreaming.
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by Royalfurnitures: 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pumpido75:
What's the current price for 7 seater black leather chair? The second picture.

Chat me on whatsapp....08147743098
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by banio: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
What is really happening in Oyigbo ?

Is Oyigbo an Igbo clan ?

Why are Igbos crying as though they own Oyigbo ?

I don't support extra judicial Killing or an endless curfew. However, why is Oyigbo not crying but Obigbo is. Are they one and the same: Oyigbo and Obigbo.
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by EM123: 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Afamed:
The one that could not manage the affairs of his family. What an irony. 2 confused morons, one in Nigeria here, the other, a coward who could not attend his parents burial.
what is happening in obigbo will get to u and u family members amen
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by rickyrex(m): 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
Even if biafra will not be achieved now at least paying attention to their demands and carrying out a peaceful dialogue to address their grievance instead of killing them just because they want something different is inhuman. Please lean to read or understand people's opinions before you judge
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by YungMillionaire: 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kanu's number 1 problem is his mouth. He forgets that some people actually listen and act on the mad things he spews out.
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by jamjo: 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
banio:
What is really happening in Oyigbo ?

Is Oyigbo an Igbo clan ?

Why are Igbos crying as though they own Oyigbo ?

I don't support extra judicial Killing or an endless curfew. However, why is Oyigbo not crying but Obigbo is. Are they one and the same: Oyigbo and Obigbo.

Let me answer your questions, Yes Oyigbo is an Igbo clan, and Oyigbo/ Obigbo are the same, Obigbo was the real name and was in old Aba province but during the state's creations was added to River state. The name Oyigbo came about I think 1991 or so. I hope my answers helped you
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by toye440: 5:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
Things fall apart, the centre cannot hold.
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by AntiChristian: 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

They are jobless nonentities...We already know them and believe me that karma will pay them a visit soonest

Don't be a lying fool!
I have a job and I ain't a nonentity!
Na fake news go kill you if you don't repent!
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
In all these,no Igbo leader has spoken....Evil elites
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
ivolt:
FFK will support Boko haram if it gives him attention and accolades he crave. Ipob killed six soldiers in Rivers, they wage war on minorities in their environment. Ipob is a terrorist group, if you are in doubt, pick up your dictionary to confirm.

Ipob didn't kill anyone!!!
For many years now,Soldiers have always been attacked and killed in PH.
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by FuckOsuPigs: 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
Fahdiga:
All what you posted does not justify massive killing of civilians by Wike

So, the truth stings you that much? grin

IPOB can kill but must not be killed, abi?

The guy said the truth. I served in Enugu when you were still in primary school and I saw first hand, the attitude of the indegene to outsiders.

Because Wike exercised his power as the chief security officer of the state, you're here dey poopoo with your mouth.
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by bizzibodi(m): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
The way this man write ehh!U will think he has never been mad before....Iam just confused a psychiatrist once told me b4 that madness cannot b cured completely.
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by Updating9JA: 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
"Where anyone or group of persons, including IPOB, involves themselves in violence I am the first to condemn it"
There is a currently a thread about Igbos destroying their FAQ fellow igbos mosques and they're celebrating it. They are ready to hate themselves but are surprised by similar treatments by foreigners.
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by ABOVEDELAW: 3:38am On Nov 03, 2020
SHUT UP!
BeLookingIDIOT:
There is a currently a thread about Igbos destroying their fellow igbos mosques and they're celebrating it. They are ready to hate themselves but are surprised by similar treatments by foreigners.
Re: The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode by banio: 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
jamjo:

Let me answer your questions, Yes Oyigbo is an Igbo clan, and Oyigbo/ Obigbo are the same, Obigbo was the real name and was in old Aba province but during the state's creations was added to River state. The name Oyigbo came about I think 1991 or so. I hope my answers helped you

Are You from Oyigbo ?, because they are the ones that will tell the truth about their ancestry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity / Mike Ejiofor: Masari Laid Foundation For Kidnapping In Error - Ex-DSS Director / Presidency Hawks Want FG To Seize Bonga Over $9.6bn Judgment Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.