Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! (3155 Views)

Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians / 2023: North Exploiting Disunity Among Southern Politicians – Vatsa / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by Proeast2: 10:28am On Nov 02, 2020
Kyase:

You said it yourself, that his moral support mainly comes from the igbos, I hope you know what that translate into?
Wike has always been a mad man, but you guys hatred for Ameachi and APC made you not to see that, you in particular has always supported wike.

I understand, you always support your people no matter what(keep it up).

At least we have established a mutual ground here.
Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by Proeast2: 10:34am On Nov 02, 2020
They're yet to get the memo. It is no longer business as usual when irresponsible politicians ride on Igbophobic tendencies to become popular. It is now counterproductive. Igbos are still a major ethnic group no matter what, well traveled and educated. The emergence of social media has given us an opportunity to launch back attacks on those who promote hate against us.

Check the roll call below:
Buhari
Tinubu
Oshomole
Now Wike. We will fight you back until you become a persona non grata grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by chinwe74548: 11:00am On Nov 02, 2020
Na wao. Greed don finish southern politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by DiagnoPolitics: 11:10am On Nov 02, 2020
Proeast2:
I don't see him surviving the backlash that will emanate from the Oyigbo genocide he sponsored. Even if normalcy returns right now in that beleaguered area, enough damage has been done already that will ensure he never escapes justice.

Amnesty International has been following the genocide on their Twitter page. Same as many other humanitarian agencies.

Once the heat is turned on him, those that encouraged him to dance naked in public will deny him and watch with relish as he is dragged to Golgotha.

The wheels of Justice rolls slowly, but it eventually catches up with evil doers.

I am proud to say I played a key role in getting the world's attention to Wike's massacre of Obigbo people which he was covering, I wrote an article here on Nairaland which gained significant viewership, even though the biased MODs refused to take it to the frontpage because they feel Igbo lives are worthless. I was banned immediately after I opened that thread but refused to be deterred. I used that "ban time" and set out to write to media organizations, human right advocacy groups et al.

https://www.nairaland.com/6218566/clarion-call-ndigbo-rise-against

Wike has declared himself public enemy 1 of the Igbos, he has sown in the wind, he will now reap in the whirlwind, starting from the inside of the PDP which he thinks he can control with Rivers people's money. Wetin go hit am, go be am like film. We still dey gear 1, let him get ready for the long roller-coaster ride. I'll stop here for now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by Depressed101: 11:11am On Nov 02, 2020
Proeast2:

I'm not responsible for your ignorance. Crawl back into the whole from whence you came. I hate having to reply dull people who are intellectually incapacitated.

It's because you lack intelligence, that's why you equate wisdom with age. There are teenagers and youths in their early twenties who have contributed to humanity far more than your 70 years of miserable existence. Those creating apps and other startups that are changing lives are in the age bracket you're trying to disparage.

good.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by orisa37: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2020
WIKE IS AMBITIOUS, EDUCATED AND VERY SKILFUL. THE SW, SE, SS & CS SHOULD ENDEAVOUR TO ACCOMMODATE AND INTEGRATE HIM WELL.
Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by helinues: 11:14am On Nov 02, 2020
Kyase:

You said it yourself, that his moral support mainly comes from the igbos, I hope you know what that translate into?
Wike has always been a mad man, but you guys hatred for Ameachi and APC made you not to see that, you in particular has always supported wike.

I understand, you always support your people no matter what(keep it up).

Chai, big fat roasted turkey for you

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by ArrestWike: 11:16am On Nov 02, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

I am proud to say a played a key role in getting the world's attention to Wike's massacre of Obigbo people which he was covering, I wrote an article here on Nairaland which gained significant viewership, even though the biased MODs refused to take it to the frontpage because they feel Igbo lives are worthless. I was banned immediately after I opened that thread byt refused to be deterred. I set out to write to media organizations, human right advocacy groups. https://www.nairaland.com/6218566/clarion-call-ndigbo-rise-against

Wike has declared himself public enemy 1 of the Igbos, he sown in the wind, he will now reap in the whirlwind, starting from the inside of the PDP. We still dey gear 1, let him get ready for the long roller-coaster ride. I'll stop here.

He has dug his own grave and we will help him to bury himself in it.
I have been active on Twitter too bringing the world's attention to the genocide in Oyigbo. I kept tagging all global groups and popular TV houses like CNN, BBC and Aljezira.

He is a dead man walking. Even those Northerners and afonjas he is hoping to impress are already laughing at him. I wonder who will stand by him now, a very foolish man without sense.

6 Likes

Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by Bigflamie(m): 11:19am On Nov 02, 2020
Wike will surely pay dearly for these few days atrocities he committed against Oyigbo.

He's a strong man right? let the battle begin

2 Likes

Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by Kyase(m): 11:19am On Nov 02, 2020
helinues:

Chai, big fat roasted turkey for you
My niggy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by ArrestWike: 11:26am On Nov 02, 2020
orisa37:
WIKE IS AMBITIOUS, EDUCATED AND VERY SKILFUL. THE SW, SE, SS & CS SHOULD ENDEAVOUR TO ACCOMMODATE AND INTEGRATE HIM WELL.

Ambitious? Yes! But he is a thoughtless thug. He is not smart, he is not intelligent, but over ambitious and selfish.

The North has never liked him, the Yorubas has never liked him but like the proverbial butterfly that thinks he is a bird, he thought he has arrived and could act like Hitler not knowing that his enemies are waiting to rope him in. Now he has decided to fight those that would have genuinely defended him, he has exposed himself for a disastrous fall.

He has falling into the trap set by those that have always hated his guts and I can bet you, they're now laughing at him in Abuja.

Wike is finished politically and otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by ArrestWike: 11:41am On Nov 02, 2020
We will make sure that Wike answers for crimes against humanity once he steps down.
If Igbos can fight and humilate evil but formidable characters like Buhari and Tinubu, then who is Wike?

Buhari won an election and decided to make an enemy out of Igbos. His infamous 97% vs 5% speech, what does Igbos want speech etc. Was when he drew the battle line and since then he has been reduced to a caricature.

Tinubu also decided to make enemies out of Igbos for no reason. His infamous is "Is Evans a Fulani" "We no dey trust Okoro again" etc. That was when he drew the battle line with us, where is he now? He has been reduced to a persona non grata, a villain in the eyes of most Nigerians.

These two men above are formidable foes considering they belong to majority ethnic groups and had massive popularity, now contrast that with Wike, a thug with no established base. Even his people are a minute minority group without clout. He has no control of militants. No leverage whatsoever!

Watch how he is going to be reduced to nothing between now and 2023. Some politicians are already attacking him and many more will join in the attacks as he becomes more vulnerable.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by 24SEVEN: 11:44am On Nov 02, 2020
Proeast2, I don't remember Wike having any issue with Igbos. Wike only has problems with IPOB. Or is IPOB another name for Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by BrownLondon(m): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2020
ArrestWike:
We will make sure that Wike answers for crimes against humanity once he steps down.
If Igbos can fight and humilate evil but formidable characters like Buhari and Tinubu, then who is Wike?

Buhari won an election and decided to make an enemy out of Igbos. His infamous 97% vs 5% speech, what does Igbos want speech etc. Was when he drew the battle line and since then he has been reduced to a caricature.

Tinubu also decided to make enemies out of Igbos for no reason. His infamous is "Is Evans a Fulani" "We no dey trust Okoro again" etc. That was when he drew the battle line with us, where is he now? He has been reduced to a persona non grata, a villain in the eyes of most Nigerians.

These two men above are formidable foes considering they belong to majority ethnic groups and had massive popularity, now contrast that with Wike, a thug with no established base. Even his people are a minute minority group without clout. He has no control of militants. No leverage whatsoever!

Watch how he is going to be reduced to nothing between now and 2023. Some politicians are already attacking him and many more will join in the attacks as he becomes more vulnerable.
Okoro and chest beating, hahaha.

you reduced Buhari and TInubu? to what? how?

Buhari is still the commander in chief of arm forces federal republic of NIGERIA.

TINUBU remains the JAGABAN.

while you folks will continue to do what you knows best, I mean wailing.

haha, reduction kee you there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by GavelSlam: 11:55am On Nov 02, 2020
ArrestWike:

Ambitious? Yes! But he is a thoughtless thug. He is not smart, he is not intelligent, but over ambitious and selfish.

The North has never liked him, the Yorubas has never liked him but like the proverbial butterfly that thinks he is a bird, he thought he has arrived and could act like Hitler not knowing that his enemies are waiting to rope him in. Now he has decided to fight those that would have genuinely defended him, he has exposed himself for a disastrous fall.

He has falling into the trap set by those that have always hated his guts and I can bet you, they're now laughing at him in Abuja.

Wike is finished politically and otherwise.

You are ashamed to use your original moniker.
grin

All your pro-Wike prancing for several years in vain.
Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by Olatunji1929: 11:58am On Nov 02, 2020
the wicked wike,my Nigga don show ipob terrorist shege. see how they are ranting,foaming and crying over minor issues between zoo armies and ipob battle ready armies KANU should call for missile from Israel and USA ASAP
Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by giftedben: 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wike's political career is dead.
I still remembered this was how Rochas Okorocha started in Imo State.
He even had to point a gun at the Inec official in order to announce him winner in the past senatorial elections.
Now who takes Rochas seriously again. He is now a mute.
One day a lion that does not hear word will final end up in a Zoo . To the amusement of children.

6 Likes

Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by michelz: 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
daddytime:
I'm just short of the right words to convey my thoughts.

The sensationalism and ultra-emotional outpour here is palpable, yet, very laughable.

This issue of IPOB and her quest for secession is becoming very comical as a result of how it is being propagated.

The last time I saw a video of MNK, I heard him say there were 13 states in Nigeria with indigenous Igbo people, and as such are Biafra lands. The matter weak me seriously.

Let's even agree with the above. Would you then go ahead to forcefully annex these states to go with you or force taking over these states with indigenous Igbos to lord over and dominate them as the minorities?

The matter too dey big and complicated abeg.

In that same video you saw which I believe is the one he was interviewed by Dele Momodu,he stated that nobody would be forced to join Biafra. Referendum would be conducted in all those states to determine who would join or not.
I'm just saying it the way he said it.
By the way,the 13 states he mentioned actually have indigenous Igbo people.

5 Likes

Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by DiagnoPolitics: 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
michelz:

In that same video you saw which I believe is the one he was interviewed by Dele Momodu,he stated that nobody would be forced to join Biafra. Referendum would be conducted in all those states to determine who would join or not.
I'm just saying it the way he said it.
By the way,the 13 states he mentioned actually have indigenous Igbo people.

Even if you hit the recalcitrant zombiefied idiots with this truism, they'll still obstinately stupid. Their stupidity is not acquired, it is genetic.

4 Likes

Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by ArrestWike: 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
giftedben:
Wike's political career is dead.
I still remembered this was how Rochas Okorocha started in Imo State.
He even had to point a gun at the Inec official in order to announce him winner in the past senatorial elections.
Now who takes Rochas seriously again. He is now a mute.
One day a lion that does not hear word will final end up in a Zoo . To the amusement of children.

There is no two ways about it. Wike is finished both in Rivers State and Nigeria. It is now he will understand that there are lots of people waiting to ruin him.

Two things are bound to happen, either the Ikwerre people abandon him now and pitch tenth with Amaechi to remain relevant or risk losing everything with Wike's downfall.

With the way he is attacking other Rivers indigenes and Igbos, he will only isolate himself and ikwerre people, political opponents in the state should rally round and present a good candidate, with Oyigbos, Igbos and others in Rivers State, I don't see how he can possibly become a godfather on leaving office. He has bitten more than he can chew.

6 Likes

Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by ArrestWike: 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
Proeast2:
Southern politicians are the most stupid, selfish, thoughtless and myopic fools ever. They're so dumb and never learns nor remembers until they're made to pay heavily for their naivity.

Since 1960, the gambaris have been using and dumping them like piece of trash. Now, check the roll call, beginning from Nnamdi Azikiwe to Awolowo, Ken Saro Wiwa to MKO Abiola, and recently Tinubu to Oshomole, it's still the same! The latest fool they're using now is Nyesom Wike, the governor of Rivers State.

If there is any politician the gambaris hate with passion from the Niger Delta, it is Wike. Ironically, Wike relied on the goodwill of mainly SE and SS (particularly Igbos) who always gave him moral support through the social media each time the North and West tries to intimidate him. However, he suddenly decided to become friends with his enemies and enemy to his people.

Borno, Yobe, Katsina, Kaduna and other states in the North had often witnessed series of attacks on the police and army that usually end in deaths and destruction but never for once had the army been invited to invade communities and start killing everyone on sight, including innocent ones. However, Nigeria experienced a widespread protest all over the country that resulted in deaths and destruction to both civilians and law enforcement agencies. What would baffle any rational thinking human is why a supposed governor will use the violence that followed #endsars protest to unleash mayhem on a section of the state he is governing.

Wike has been set up for destruction by his enemies turned friends and he is so dull to even know it. He has used his hands to dig his own grave.

10000000000000000000 likes

4 Likes

Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by bonechamberlain(m): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Proeast2:
Southern politicians are the most stupid, selfish, thoughtless and myopic fools ever. They're so dumb and never learns nor remembers until they're made to pay heavily for their naivity.

Since 1960, the gambaris have been using and dumping them like piece of trash. Now, check the roll call, beginning from Nnamdi Azikiwe to Awolowo, Ken Saro Wiwa to MKO Abiola, and recently Tinubu to Oshomole, it's still the same! The latest fool they're using now is Nyesom Wike, the governor of Rivers State.

If there is any politician the gambaris hate with passion from the Niger Delta, it is Wike. Ironically, Wike relied on the goodwill of mainly SE and SS (particularly Igbos) who always gave him moral support through the social media each time the North and West tries to intimidate him. However, he suddenly decided to become friends with his enemies and enemy to his people.

Borno, Yobe, Katsina, Kaduna and other states in the North had often witnessed series of attacks on the police and army that usually end in deaths and destruction but never for once had the army been invited to invade communities and start killing everyone on sight, including innocent ones. However, Nigeria experienced a widespread protest all over the country that resulted in deaths and destruction to both civilians and law enforcement agencies. What would baffle any rational thinking human is why a supposed governor will use the violence that followed #endsars protest to unleash mayhem on a section of the state he is governing.

Wike has been set up for destruction by his enemies turned friends and he is so dull to even know it. He has used his hands to dig his own grave.
Very useless set of politicians we have in the South, they are all after their selfish interest.
No Northern Governor would do to his people what wike is doing in Rivers. One thing is sure by 2023 wike would be a political orphan irrespective of the party that wins. angry

5 Likes

Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by DiagnoPolitics: 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Honestly I've always wondered what he's aiming for, supporting Tambuwal for PDP ticket. There's nothing else he wants if not vice presidential slot.

But Tambuwal is not even popular in the North then you add it to the baggage of Wike being anti-North. You remember he demolished a mosque.

His only base was the SE and SS. Now he's destroying that too.

I wonder who his strategist is.

Thank God the almajiri are very vindictive, they'll never forget that he demolished a mosque in rivers. Emir, Alfa, and Serikis will be mobilize their almajiris to destroy Wike's political ambition if he comes out on any ticket. While we down south go finish work ontop him head. grin

Wike is now a political baggage that no presidential candidate will want to align with, even with the longest pole- North or South. Him case pass "double wahala for deadi bodi" matter. Maybe the yorubas will sacrifice their ticket for him if he decamps to APC, since he is now their personal lord and saviour for killing Obigbo people. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by NNEWIsuper: 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
You ipob miscreants wills continue to cry blood.. You want to create anarchy for us in the east but that's not gonna work for you all dimwit
Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by stieyven(m): 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
Proeast2:

He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by owunabastard: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
It is very wrong in all shades of life to be killing your people with Army on excuse of eliminating IPOB from Rivers state. Innocent people are dying of hunger and even death because of Wike. As proeast rightly said, the endsars protest was throughout the federation. Look at people like Lagos State governor trying to clean up his states and reaching out to people preaching peace. I have a great respect for Lagos State governor, he is a good leader.
Wike is very unstable and not fit to govern a state
24SEVEN:
Proeast2, I don't remember Wike having any issue with Igbos. Wike only has problems with IPOB. Or is IPOB another name for Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by Seerade029: 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Firstpage:
It is stupid to claim Awolowo was used by anybody. Man never had any alliance with the north. He contested for president twice and he never chose any northern Muslim. He contested with Christian deputies. Man was never desperate.

God bless you.
Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by OfoIgbo: 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
Proeast2:
They're yet to get the memo. It is no longer business as usual when irresponsible politicians ride on Igbophobic tendencies to become popular. It is now counterproductive. Igbos are still a major ethnic group no matter what, well traveled and educated. The emergence of social media has given us an opportunity to launch back attacks on those who promote hate against us.

Check the roll call below:
Buhari
Tinubu
Oshomole
Now Wike. We will fight you back until you become a persona non grata grin grin

Wike's own is especially pathetic because Igbos are his next door neighbour. He and his family must be severely and brutally punished to teach a lesson to any would-be Igbo genocidist.

4 Likes

Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by OfficialAwol(m): 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

Thank God the almajiri are very vindictive, they'll never forget that he demolished a mosque in rivers. Emir, Alfa, and Serikis will be mobilize their almajiris to destroy Wike's political ambition if he comes out on any ticket. While we down south go finish work ontop him head. grin

Wike is now a political baggage that no presidential candidate will want to align with, even with the longest pole- North or South. Him case pass "double wahala for deadi bodi" matter. Maybe the yorubas will sacrifice their ticket for him if he decamps to APC, since he is now their personal lord and saviour for killing Obigbo people. cheesy cheesy

Don't mind the fool. Whenever they want to get favour from the caliphate, they know their shortest route is to become anti-Igbo.

But let me see how far that takes him.

Right now, the surest bet for PDP in 2023 would be to represent Atiku/Obi ticket or an Obi/Kwankwaso ticket.

3 Likes

Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by BastardWike: 9:52am On Nov 05, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! by mightyhazel: 11:07am On Nov 05, 2020
funny monikers here

which one be arrest wike grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Rejected Biafra Of Only S’east Igbo States – Nnamdi Kanu / Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos / Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.