Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos (3155 Views)

Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies / Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' / Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
So I was privileged to board the same flight with the incoming President of Nigeria, Peter Obi from Abuja to Lagos and getting to Lagos, Crowds of passengers flocks peter obi for selfies ..

A woman even gave Peter obi his new born to carry for few seconds and he happily carried the new born and I was wowed ..

The crowd couldn't hide there excitement on seeing Obi

This man is loved ,this man will make a good president.

See photos below

10 Likes

Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
Peter Obi tries to escape from the crowd but they blocked him till he snaps with them

Photo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
Obi at the lounge with some VIPs that came to greet him

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by colorsofrainbow: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
Now,I'm concerned about his security. The two criminals contesting in both APC & PDP can do and undo. I'm really concerned to be honest

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
Me too will snap with him if I was there, to show people I once met with Igbo president

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by Dapson73(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
The IPOB god grin
Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Now,I'm concerned about his security. The two criminals contesting in both APC & PDP can do and undo. I'm really concerned to be honest
Obi needs security because the crowd was so massive and anything could happen

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
He's not saint obi but his game pattern Drives the youth. That's why they rally behind him untainted

4 Likes

Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by Entprys(m): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
That your fear will be key to our freedom from bad leadership. May it happen Amin
Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by kenzo25(m): 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
Believe it or no he has security around him but he just want people to get closer, Wizkid will pull d same crowd anytime, Davido will also pull same crowd anytime.
This is election time, Nobody want selfies 2 years ago, but because OBI is the rave of the moment everyone want to take selfiie .

6 Likes

Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by Obidient4life2: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
Dapson73:
The IPOB god grin
Boko Haram candidate

14 Likes

Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by colorsofrainbow: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Yea

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by Youngwiz71(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Man of the people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by Totilopussylick(m): 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
igbotormentor:
Me too will snap with him if I was there, to show people I once met with Igbo president

As an obidient son i am.

If i see Tinubu.

I see ghost tongue

A bet you self wouldn't dare take a picture with a ghost tongue undecided tongue

17 Likes

Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by Odin13: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
Las las Na 2000 votes e go end

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

E sure
Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by Seefinish: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
igbotormentor:
which one did you eat today? Agbado or corn?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
Odin13:

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

E sure
I thought you guys said he will get zero votes , Una don shift goal post to 2000 votes ?

16 Likes

Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by Dubaku543: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
Odin13:

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

E sure
Frigga! Wetin do your former account, them don block am?

5 Likes

Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by cRobo: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
He should consider his security

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
Obi should consider getting security because coming to Lagos without security is dangerous

10 Likes

Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
Totilopussylick:

As an obidient son i am.

If i see Tinubu.

I see ghost tongue

A bet you self wouldn't dare take a picture with a ghost tongue undecided tongue
You can even get close to Tinubu before you kill him, no unknown gunmen is allow jagaban,
Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by plaindealer: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
lol @ Pandora the social media prefect...

What loser.
Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by Paragon311(m): 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
OK oooo

Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by nazicartel(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Obi has strong securities that looks like DSS abi wetin. Met him in Enugu one certain time this year

1 Like

Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by Evergreen4(m): 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
Reno omokri will cry after seeing this tonight
Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by meditator(m): 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
So I was privileged to board the same flight with the incoming President of Nigeria, Peter Obi from Abuja to Lagos and getting to Lagos, Crowds of passengers flocks peter obi for selfies ..

A woman even gave Peter obi his new born to carry for few seconds and he happily carried the new born and I was wowed ..

The crowd couldn't hide there excitement on seeing Obi

This man is loved ,this man will make a good president.

See photos below
Where is the crowd ?
Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by Viscuz: 1:08am On Jul 24, 2022
meditator:
Where is the crowd ?

Continue asking

4 Likes

Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by nonut: 1:13am On Jul 24, 2022
Viscuz:

Continue asking
Don't mind the silly Bat zombies.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by GadgetsRus: 1:22am On Jul 24, 2022
Thank you Buhari for rekindling the interest to vote among the youth population...

Posterity shall be kind to your name.

A message from Buhari.

https://www.nairaland.com/7243652/obidiently-yours-pres-muhammad-buhari

1 Like

Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by jchioma: 1:26am On Jul 24, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

You took the words out of my mouth. Dude needs to be very careful with his security as the election day approaches ... Selfies and other niceties can wait abeg

1 Like

Re: Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos by GudHardDick: 1:37am On Jul 24, 2022
I Pledge to Nigeria My Country, to be Obidient and Yusful, to reject AthietikU, and Tinubu and their money with my PVC,
To be Gentle, Loyal on Election Day,
To Vote PETER OBI with All My Strength, To avoid Ballot snatching/vote buying, And Uphold No Violence & Trouble,
So Help Me God.
Amen....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Tinubu Picture Is Giving Me Joy / Reno Finished Peter Obi - Photo Attached / APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.