Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime (20631 Views)

See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning / Lagos Corper, Eniola: How SARS Harassed And Extorted Me / Evans Reveals How SARS Tortured Him And Killed Detainees In His Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 02, 2020
Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate... Same thing they did to me
Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by Anaerobi(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2020
SARS wickedness and trempling on peoples right will never end if its been dig deep... I wish they wicked onec can b fished out and killed by hanging.
Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by MrGerald(m): 10:38am On Nov 02, 2020
Sars is dead but clean your hair boy.

2 Likes

Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by udemzyudex(m): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Abeg SAR has been disbanded, tired of hearing all these stories.

I am not saying your story is not true but since government said they will compensate SAR victims, people have been submitting lot of fake stories to the lagos state government

Really? And how did you get to know that they are all fake?

This case is just lik rape case, some won't say anything but will come out to share their experience when they see others doing so.

1 Like

Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by subcbouy: 10:39am On Nov 02, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Abeg SAR has been disbanded, tired of hearing all these stories.

I am not saying your story is not true but since the government said they will compensate SAR victims, people have been submitting a lot of fake stories to the Lagos state government
compensation, not judgment? People are hungry truly.

1 Like

Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by GavelSlam: 10:41am On Nov 02, 2020
Mowsid:
Endsars and police brutality
that's how they killed one guy in Bwari, Abuja who just came back from Dubai for Service last month, before he could explain himself, he was shot all because he dressed nice and had an Iphone, the rest of his friends ran away, but unfortunately, two others were killed. No source of evidence of fraud or theft. The same guy was told not to come back for service yet, he refused, insisted he missed it over here, now he isn't going back and he isn't going in for service. What a country

Sad story.

But we need evidence.
Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by courage9(m): 10:41am On Nov 02, 2020
The entire police force are a bunch of criminals...
I wonder the kind of reform that can change and re orientate their lot ...

It's only a matter of time before their excesses would be excalated again...

The way to go in Nigeria is restructuring....
Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by Grace001: 10:42am On Nov 02, 2020
Some of these useless SARS guys will be in debt now because of their frivolous lifestyle, some of them are into different thrift contributions because they obtained money by force daily to service their daily thrift contribution

They will never experience peace, hence forth sorrow and agony will dwell and abide with all these SARS involved in killing and humiliating civilians.

5 Likes

Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:48am On Nov 02, 2020
OhBiafra:
You get scared easily and you are doing "bad man" hairstyle?
I weak for people

You are sick undecided

Incase you don't know na me talk

3 Likes

Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by Passionate888: 10:48am On Nov 02, 2020
jaymejate:
But some people here on NL support them or believed they have been banned. And called #EndSars protest trash.

Some Nlanders disqust me
What's 'disqust?'
Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by aminusodiq(m): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2020
N
Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by Passionate888: 10:50am On Nov 02, 2020
Unik3030:
that is the problem with Nigeria,too many fake stories will kill the mission of the scheme the same way too many fake stories killed what really happened at Lekki
can't the government investigate these 'fake stories?'
Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by aminusodiq(m): 10:50am On Nov 02, 2020
Passionate888:
What's 'disqust?'
lol cheesy
Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by aminusodiq(m): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2020
Unik3030:
that is the problem with Nigeria,too many fake stories will kill the mission of the scheme the same way too many fake stories killed what really happened at Lekki
fake stories....let the panel prove them otherwise.... Zombie grin grin
Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by Deffjam: 10:59am On Nov 02, 2020
Vanzcharles:
The rate they call bail charges each time is kinda crazy. The SARS kidnaps the Nigerian citizens it is meant to protect. They label everyone a criminal less themselves meanwhile they are the greatest perpetrators who are involved in robbing, fraud, killing, rituals, kidnapping all sorts of evils.
An organization set up to protect its citizens are fighting its citizens.

Shame on Nigeria Police Force. They've failed us. For leaving a department like this unchecked. Will they say that they are blind/deaf to the complaints that were going on then. Thanks to the Endsars protesters.
It shows nobody has monopoly to destruction of lives and properties.
real talk My snr bros
Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by Femeto: 11:02am On Nov 02, 2020
You people are making a mistake it is not only SARS that does this thing its all police men.They have checked my phone too and asked if I had an ATM card. The one that burst my head the most was when they stopped me for turning infront of their station and brought up several charges against me.
Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by COMPAQ(m): 11:03am On Nov 02, 2020
iamakbar:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGhOl26HfJY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The guy should go to the panel and share this testimony. Sharingbit on social media is not enough as it does not help with any due process.

The guy should do his ten cents for posterity and make his submission at the judicial panel of enquiry.
Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by Unrated900(m): 11:12am On Nov 02, 2020
Special arm robbery sect

SARS
Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by LCling: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2020
Around September 2019 my SARS story and call for help were in newspaper and even on nairaland. https://www.nairaland.com/5390955/new-security-scam-lagos.my-experience

BUT the big question remains
RESTRUCTURE this country or split it
Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by omoyeni37: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2020
Please nlders, i know i shouldn't be doing this on a monday morning, but i don't have any other hope again, please i need serious help today, i last ate yesterday morning at church, please i lost my job recently and i have been facing hell ever since then, please any form of assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by abidoye21722: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2020
SARS wickedness and trempling on peoples right will never end if its been dig deep... I wish they wicked onec can b fished out and killed by hanging.
Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2020
Lalasticlala put more of these topics for front page na undecided
Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by RealZizou(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2020
Bro i can feel your pain because i pass through this terrible ordeal on September this year and even posted it on Nairaland and some fools were calling me out for paying them or why i can't fight them back.
Almighty God no go shame us and for saving us from armed robbers in uniform.
Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by Nitah1: 11:51am On Nov 02, 2020
samsard:
Pro government guys AKA BMC will always find a way to not find any fault in whatever the government does or neglects to do.
They are northeners, alamajiri who see nothing wrong in the the activities of bokoharam,bandits,kidnap and herdsmen.
Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by leksonltd: 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
You have a good case, go to the judicial panel of enquiry.
Since you know the station. Check to know the date this horribleincident occurred. You can easily get them nailed if you cab recognize them on sight.
iamakbar:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGhOl26HfJY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by 2cribz: 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
All my experience with these fools,that they raped me off my money. I was never man handled one day,infct it got to a point i stopped logging out of my device or i enter road as from 5pm. I no get time for statement,who are you and what you do for a living question man. Oga officer,follow me ,make we go atm. Thats all i tell them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by abokimallam: 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
They could not disband it before now because it is alleged that the SARS makes return to the IG of police.
The so called SWAT may go the same way. Old wine in a new wineskin. Only time will tell.
Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by Sniper101(m): 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Same way F-SARS men in Ekpoma asked me to bail my iPhone with 7k only because they found nothing incriminating on me.

But when one of them collected my Nokia 200 phone and went directly to my UBA bank alert text messages, lol, the negotiating price changed.

PS: sometimes when I talk about this incident, I always ask, "what Rights do these men have to go through someone's bank text messages?"
Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by Kingmoney7: 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
This was my exact experience.....they checked my phone saw my Bitcoin transactions and arrested and took me to the station and forced me to write a statement that I am fraudster.....I have said it and I will say it again it will never be well with the police guys that forcefully extorted me that day .....the money will choke of all them ijn amen
Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by JIMMY1393: 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
when in ROME....

NL owner also supported them with some funny twitter comments about #ENDSARS protests in recent times - very disappointing
What did he say
Re: How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime by ruggedtimi(m): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Omo NDLEA don check my phone for seme border

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail / 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. / Newborn Baby Stuffed In A Sack In Kebbi State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.