Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

#EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport (49296 Views)

EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue / Military Officer Confronts Policemen Shooting At Unarmed Protesters / EndSARS: Sowore Deserves Better Than What He Got In Abuja - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Swiftboy(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
If all the youth will vote for sowore, these old politicians will take us serious. But when election reach, Thieefnubuu supporters, Mumumadu Buhari Urchins and Orji Kalu supporters will collect 1k and sell their conscience
those ones get sense. The reason through their anus. It's a sad thing.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by NdiaraIGBO: 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
Swiftboy:

Lekki massacre is not a reason for ground standing... where's your brain? Sharing country with you is so unfortunate! �

Abeg which Lekki Massacre? Where and when?
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by 12inchess: 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
I used to respect Nigerian army before but this year has made their respect hit a all-time low. People are refusing to be intimidated by soldiers or even police because they carry guns.

All Nigerian army knows how to do is tell citizens to do frog jump, smash their phones or slap the citizens that pay their salaries but to defeat boko haram is problem for them.

People are refusing to be intimidated anymore. See as the army wanted to go and take the ladies phone and people defended her and said no, no , no.
Nigerian army especially since Lekki have zero respect now. Nobody send them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Donspicey: 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:

If I never got paid any Kobo for speaking in Defense of my own country may you suffer for 600 years

Kindly say amen

And what should become of you if you ever collected a dime to support dis govt and their attrocities??

What should also become of you if you ever collected a dime to support d dying snail in Aso villa??

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by EndYahoo: 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
Swiftboy:

The court you're taking Sowore to for infringement of your right to movement would prolly call you dumb for not realizing that civil disobedience is part of your responsibility as a citizen. You can take alternative route if you can't join the protest. In your brain, your movement is more important than the reasons they're protesting. So Lekkimassacre is not a good reason to protest? Stolkhom syndrome have finished you. �
If you had taken time to study this rubbish you wrote up there instead of spitting out everything that comes out of your mouth. This life will be better. The Fundamental right to freedom of movement cannot be infringed on the basis of civil disobedience. It is not a known defence in law for an action brought under the Fundamental human right Enforcement Rules. Lekki massacre that allegedly happened in Lagos and is even being investigated cannot be a basis to become a public nuisance. A mumu will always be a mumu
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by blacknoir: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
At the end the soldier come dey fear LMAO

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by TecM0: 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
Donspicey:

And what should become of you if you ever collected a dime to support dis govt and their attrocities??

What should also become of you if you ever collected a dime to support d dying snail in Aso villa??

Feel free to say anything and 7 folds return to you if I make my money privately
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by juneman: 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
"Everybody talking @ dsame time"
to @Sowore pls hence protesters should be organized in groups within the larger group b4 they match out. Each group should have leaders. And identified spokes persons if they are confronted and need to speak to de-escalate a situation. Then every sectional leader would take cue from the leader of the larger group in this case Sowore. Because that way they can immediately take charge of a situation and control their own group without giving the authorities an excuse to resort to primitive means... though not saying the authorities wouldn't be animalistic entirely but their incursions can be curtailed at best. Like what this video depicts "Sowore should have been the only one speaking trying to de-escalate the situation while others stand back and stay vigilante. That way they look very organised Just my suggestion

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Minjim: 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
We need to strategize to get the change this country deserve. Protest may not work if it's done in clusters like the #Endsars because the corrupt politicians will use their hoodlum to hijack it. And believe me, we have millions of hoodlums in this country.
Let's come together ( all activists) and draw up a plan

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by tonyson010(m): 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Felyyaks:
This protest should be halted for now to avoid loss of human lives, because Nigerian military are ruthless

Only Against unarmed civilians.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
marsman:
FTC for the first Time, this is definitely going into my Diary.

Sowore we are at your back, Don't go and be running mouth like one useless albino named kanu.
#Endsars.
#Goodgovernance
#NewbetterNigeria.
Just imagine an albino reading this. How do you think he or she will feel?
Remember the giver of children can bless you or your children with offsprings with worse abnormalities.

You are not albino doesn't guarantee u a better tomorrow. Anything can alter your normality.

Please be wise.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Donspicey: 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:

Feel free to say anything and 7 folds return to you if I make my money privately

Lolssss,,,,ur mind sef no carry am......

You for gather morale curse ur sef nah....
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
EndYahoo:
When he knew his Revolution Now protest failed woefully. He decided to hijack this protest. Foolish man. It is unconstitutional to restrict other citizen's right to freedom of Movement. A breach of our laws to deface public property. Attention seeker oshi

He is a hero which all people must follow.

Today Nigeria is lacquered Heroes like him

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by sharpwriter(m): 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
alizma:
Sowore is frustrated and just looking for trouble everywhere. When a man's account balance is almost zero .....

Lol.. When dem withhold him passport as hin no fit travel out nkoh? He must not give them rest too na grin

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Originality007:
grin This sowore get craze for head not b small .

i like him wink

I love him he is someone which cares about the country and always Fighting for Justice. But most of his own tribe are criticizing him because they do not understand that freedom is not free you have to fight for it

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Bakin3(m): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
Applause.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by marsman: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
uniquelyspecial:

Just imagine an albino reading this. How do you think he or she will feel?
Remember the giver of children can bless you or your children with offsprings with worse abnormalities.

You are not albino doesn't guarantee u a better tomorrow. Anything can alter your normality.

Please be wise.
It is not in any way offensive to the people suffering from albinism. One of God most beautiful creations if taken care of, but that particular albino named kanu is useless. Albino's in my own World are not lesser Human than a black man or white man. If you read it well, i excluded Kanu, i didn't write all albinos are useless. If you think of them lesser check your self wink

Read wisely.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Bellotelli: 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Why not ignore these online miscreants.
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by euniselfyahoo: 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Please, hold on for a while before protesting again.
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
marsman:

It is not in any way offensive to the people suffering from albinism. One of God most beautiful creations if taken care of, but that particular albino named kanu is useless. Albino's in my own World are not lesser Human than a black man or white man. If you read it well, i excluded Kanu, i didn't write all albinos are useless. If you think of them lesser check your self wink

Read wisely.
Oboy! See twisting!
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Theoarhics: 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
Swore should not use endars to cover up. Pls use another hastag . We don't trust u too.
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by rontolo(m): 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
If all the youth will vote for sowore, these old politicians will take us serious. But when election reach, Thieefnubuu supporters, Mumumadu Buhari Urchins and Orji Kalu supporters will collect 1k and sell their conscience
Another young person, not Sowore. Sadly, he is tainted with all his romancing Tinubu and el rufai
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by rontolo(m): 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Another young person, not Sowore. Sadly, he is tainted by his actions romancing Tinubu and el rufai
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by yemex04(m): 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
He is just looking for Trouble and relevance up and down!! grin
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sowore the scammer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe / Femi Fani-Kayode's Tweet About Osinbajo & Tunde Bakare / Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.