Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

#EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport (49627 Views)

EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue / Military Officer Confronts Policemen Shooting At Unarmed Protesters / EndSARS: Sowore Deserves Better Than What He Got In Abuja - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
CioAngels:
You are very correct, most of us can be so incourageable.

They should imagine 70 million united youths 13-40, this government know they can’t stand such numbers they use the greedy and touts ones against informed and intelligent ones

Biafra was winning the war, and they were to win, if not for the Awolowo snitch to gowon, why Biafra was wining was their innovative ability and ideas, creating new weapons and sophisticated tools.. government know they can’t stand a united youth. Not with google in place , which many of them can’t use effective like us to our advantage

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by God1stson(m): 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
Felyyaks:
This protest should be halted for now to avoid loss of human lives, because Nigerian military are ruthless
They are ruthless but they are getting weaker, lossing respect and fear from masses. If time is not taken arms struggling will start and the army may not cope with no. Of pple bearing arms. Remember, the issue of BH and others has created huge cracks within d army with many resigning. Infact, if u're a Christian, give ur life to Christ. A huge wind is about blowing only after we will be talking about pple who will survive having a good life withers in a divided or one Nigeria I don't know but make sure u as person is at peace with ur maker.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Shaev7(m): 6:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
IlovePMB:
The zoo must fall. I have some shocking prophesies for November 2020. I see a top politician or Nigerian governor going down this month. Bookmark this page and see that Real prophesies still exist.
booked!
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Decallionaire: 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
IlovePMB:
The zoo must fall. I have some shocking prophesies for November 2020. I see a top politician or Nigerian governor going down this month. Bookmark this page and see that Real prophesies still exist.

POLITICIAN or GOVERNOR, which one? grin
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by BigBrother9ja: 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
[s]
TecM0:
cool

Lol

Aisha Yesufu and Falz don steal una shine for this one, Sowore better go home

If you block the Nigerian Airport, or deface it, Private Citizens that missed their flights abroad would sue you big time

On Average on most Nigerian - International route, Flight reschedule due to any reason cost from $100 and above on economy flight, imagine the nightmare of paying 40k extra, for Sowore to protest, and your hotel reservation getting re booked missing out a day

[/s]
This one is just saying non-correlating RUBBISH
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by pacespot(m): 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
The fearless fighter of our time, this is how all Nigerian youth should be: brave. Some people become victims in this country because of cowardice.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by boladale123: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Lol

Aisha Yesufu and Falz don steal una shine for this one, Sowore better go home

If you block the Nigerian Airport, or deface it, Private Citizens that missed their flights abroad would sue you big time

On Average on most Nigerian - International route, Flight reschedule due to any reason cost from $100 and above on economy flight, imagine the nightmare of paying 40k extra, for Sowore to protest, and your hotel reservation getting re booked missing out a day

Where did Nigeria sees this kind of know nothing generations.
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:

Feel free to say anything and 7 folds return to you if I make my money privately

U make ur money by privately collecting 30k per month zombie grant.. u think we don't know
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Ayomide29(m): 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
happy200:
Sowore should go to his village and protest na, people have important schedule to use the Air Port.
you a fool,shior
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by nedekid: 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
Felyyaks:
This protest should be halted for now to avoid loss of human lives, because Nigerian military are ruthless
Yeah, they are good at killing unarmed Nigerians. They don't see armed Fulani heardsmen and their brothers (NNAMA). They dread Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by splashbaby(m): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Swiftboy:

This is a fallacy...there is no such law in our constitution otherwise President Buhari would have been disqualified. Don't be an ignorant
Read my post carefully once more and quit your profound ignorance rather. I am not making reference to constitutional right, here I am talking about moral right and reasoning... You did comprehension in school to enable you understand things and not to screw them... Na you Bleep up
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Shekochild: 2:23am On Nov 03, 2020
IlovePMB:

You are a false prophet. Just pray that you will not be the one to go down coz death does not descriminate.
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Swiftboy(m): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
splashbaby:
Read my post carefully once more and quit your profound ignorance rather. I am not making reference to constitutional right, here I am talking about moral right and reasoning... You did comprehension in school to enable you understand things and not to screw them... Na you Bleep up
grin
Cognitive dissonance
Your logic have been defeated ...did General Buhari protested or not before he became President? Be thinking before you post on Nairaland.
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Swiftboy(m): 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
Armanipounds:

keep your mouth shut! the protest by Deji and Sowore right now has political colorations! where was Sowore when the protest was at it's peck after he was humiliated in Lagos where he went to seek attention the last time! only for him to resurrect now and start leading a kangaroo mini protest! you are the brainless one here!
Yet to there's no young candidate fearless enough to fight against the oppressors like him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4se558uB778

Hatred won't allow you to see Sowore. Stop being brainwashed. Sowore was harassed by those that were brainwashed that he brought Buhari.
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Swiftboy(m): 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
EndYahoo:
If you had taken time to study this rubbish you wrote up there instead of spitting out everything that comes out of your mouth. This life will be better. The Fundamental right to freedom of movement cannot be infringed on the basis of civil disobedience. It is not a known defence in law for an action brought under the Fundamental human right Enforcement Rules. Lekki massacre that allegedly happened in Lagos and is even being investigated cannot be a basis to become a public nuisance. A mumu will always be a mumu
In other words, extra judicial killing is tge punishment for civil disobedience. I will not reply you again. You're too shallow for me.
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by splashbaby(m): 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Swiftboy:
grin
Cognitive dissonance
Your logic have been defeated ...did General Buhari protested or not before he became President? Be thinking before you post on Nairaland.
We are talking of Sowore here block head, and not Buhari. Protest by Buhari (Political) is quite different from that of Sowore owner of Saharareporter and social activities who wants to continue his activism and also politic. Your ability to comprehend is really poor. Next time don't jump on topics you know nothing about.
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Swiftboy(m): 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
splashbaby:
We are talking of Sowore here block head, and not Buhari. Protest by Buhari (Political) is quite different from that of Sowore owner of Saharareporter and social activities who wants to continue his activism and also politic. Your ability to comprehend is really poor. Next time don't jump on topics you know nothing about.
What I said is simple... How is a politician no morally right to stage a protest, you're abusing yourself. Buhari can protest, Sowore cannot because he's an activist and a politician. You're not making any sense. �
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by splashbaby(m): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Swiftboy:

What I said is simple... How is a politician no morally right to stage a protest, you're abusing yourself. Buhari can protest, Sowore cannot because he's an activist and a politician. You're not making any sense. �
Mumu... Don't quote me if you still can't comprehend.
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Swiftboy(m): 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
splashbaby:
Mumu... Don't quote me if you still can't comprehend.
You get fufu brain grin
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Dawinlove(m): 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
Dawinlove:
Sowore will soon be arrested if he does not keep quiet. I remembered I post a prophecy about him this year. By himself he will attract trouble

I rmb posting this months ago

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Dawinlove:

I rmb posting this months ago

And you were right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! / "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.