Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,453 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

#EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport (49313 Views)

EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue / Military Officer Confronts Policemen Shooting At Unarmed Protesters / EndSARS: Sowore Deserves Better Than What He Got In Abuja - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
I love Sowore's courage.

Incase you don't know na me talk

9 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Liposure: 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
Brave man. They can't continue to intimidate us.

6 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Everybody should be calming down.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by virginboy1(m): 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
I just like this Sowore Guy. grin

Though He may not be perfect.
But I like his guts .

Sowore the Zombies tormentor

14 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Elsueno: 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Them they just provoke the officer
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by alizma: 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sowore is frustrated and just looking for trouble everywhere. When a man's account balance is almost zero .....

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Ebenezer202I: 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
i won't waste my rip for any idotic bastard

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by 175(m): 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
The military officer wan intimidate the lady videoing him.

Yeye officer.

As an officer, you should be proud if being recorded in the line of duty. Except you're doing something above the law!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by oluwaseyi0: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
he wanted attention and clot chasing , just ignore him
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Neddstark: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
Please can they arrest this clown again. He is being nothing but a societal nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Rugaria: 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
goatandyam:

grin

What is the meaning of (Rule 2 Mynd44 lalalasticlala seun)?
Is it another language or some kind of telephone number? wink
He's calling the headmaster and class prefects to come and flog you.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by lexy2014: 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Lol

Aisha Yesufu and Falz don steal una shine for this one, Sowore better go home

Are u saying that Aisha& falz set a very high standard as far as d endsars protests are concerned?
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by leisuretym: 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ah

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by TecM0: 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
lexy2014:

Are u saying that Aisha& falz set a very high standard as far as d endsars protests are concerned?

Falz set a realistic , reasonable standard, Aisha Yesufu gave proper publicity
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Harrykn: 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
While sowore is tryna to get an appointment in Aso rock, I miss Zzor.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
WE THE REAL #ENDSARS PROTESTERS REJECTED HIM AND THREW HIM OUT OF OUR CIRCLE.

DUDE IS A slowpoke. HE SHOULD FISRT APOLOGIZE TO NIGERIANS FOR PROMOTING BUHARI WITH HIS DECEPTION OR FOREVER ENJOY HIS MARKET.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by dederocs(m): 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
They should make clear demands, but not blocking roads or airport, this will only lead to chaos again, as interests will conflict.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Asifiwe(m): 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
They look for opportunity to display the arrogance of the Khaki. they have failed for over 15 Years to bring an end to the internal insurgent, The are being defeated in Borno and are afraid to be posted to Sambisa, Just Las week The US Military envoy entered the Nigerian territory to rescue some kidnapped United States Citizens, Kidnapped in Niger but held hostage in Nigeria
The security intelligence are oblivious or non existent, But they are quick to Kill Nigerians, Harass innocent citizens, or Flex for a show of superiority because they are completely ignorant of the boundaries of their duties and have lost the core ethics of the Military. This is another compromised "Nigerian" or Northern Army who oftentimes work for any despot in Power but not serving the masses

This time Omoyele Sowore and the #Endsar Team are at the Airport in Abuja to inscribe the #ENDSARS graffiti at the Arrival and departure angle of the Airport and a Soilder in their usual mannerism being more catholic than the Pope after removing his badge to conceal his identity But he was not so smart to hide his face as the Camera of a Journalist exposed him

This is what they do, Abuse the rights of Citizens

https://atarifaya..com/2020/11/nigerian-soldier-in-usual-style-of-abuse.html

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by lexy2014: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:

Falz set a realistic , reasonable standard, Aisha Yesufu gave proper publicity

That means they did a job with d protests
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by JohnBullMySon: 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
NAF cool sha, Army for don shoot am
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Olmat(m): 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
In need of Experienced/Verified Domestic Staff ?  Mattinem Staffing Solutions we provide you with Maid's, Nannies, Cooks/Chefs,  Driver's, Cleaners, Security Guards e.t.c. With Background Checks and Verified address and Guarrantors Call/WhatsApp 07061144210.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by content208: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:

Dude if you have nothing intellectual or relating to the discussed topic just exit the thread

People like you make Nairaland Africas most populous forum seem lame

And your insensitive comments turn it from an intellectual Platform to a place where aimless, morally corrupt vultures gather, righ? grin

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by pretyval: 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
What's the definition of unstupid comment?

TecM0:

Haven't I ignored you enough?!

Ok I see you crave my response, it's simple and straightforward if you find a comment stupid to you no point quoting it and looking for a cyber fight, make your own unstupid comments

This is what mannered and cultured people do

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Kennyking1234: 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
IlovePMB:
The zoo must fall. I have some shocking prophesies for November 2020. I see a top politician or Nigerian governor going down this month. Bookmark this page and see that Real prophesies still exist.
ok
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by UKBobo(m): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
BabaOwen:
You love making stupid comments grin

I'm so sure this guy will outperform the rubbish presently in Aso rock

No mind am, his mother dey one goat dey chew plastic for football pitch. Paid e-rat!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by foolbuster: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sowore is the greatest nigerian alive. Period.
Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Shakaranews20: 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
Who even invited Sowore to this protest? He should steer clear before he politicize it.

Meanwhile, Popular Iranian Imam and online Sensation, Imam of Peace, reveals Shocking things about Buhari and his affiliation with some deadly groups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBpqa1bTiEg

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by atobs4real(m): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Lol

Aisha Yesufu and Falz don steal una shine for this one, Sowore better go home

If you block the Nigerian Airport, or deface it, Private Citizens that missed their flights abroad would sue you big time

On Average on most routes Nigerian International route, Flight reschedule due to any reason cost from $100 and above on economy, imagine the nightmare of paying 40k extra, for Sowore to protest, and your hotel reservation getting re booked missing out a day

Are you alright?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by TecM0: 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
atobs4real:

Are you alright?

Show your IQ level comment on the subject matter, leave are you alright trashy questions for market women fighting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:

Haven't I ignored you enough?!

Ok I see you crave my response, it's simple and straightforward if you find a comment stupid to you no point quoting it and looking for a cyber fight, make your own unstupid comments

This is what mannered and cultured people do

So you mean Seun was foolish for putting that reply button? You better ask him to take if off so no one can reply you

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport by kenic(m): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
The mf tecmo is mannagrill.... stupidity very difficult to hide.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did / Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project / Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.