Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members (22910 Views)

NYSC: Which States Will You Suggest I Choose For Service? / Corpers Tear Gassed For Protesting Unpaid Allowances By INEC / Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by tehilah92(f): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
BigDawsNet:
grin Welcom to Akwa Ibom, Land of Promise... currently the highest oil- and gas-producing state in the country...

Akwa Ibom State will give you up to 50k+ in camp

Ibom state will give you 5000k monthly if you work with the state gov

Akwa ibom hav got lot of attraction center.. You will be lucky to have place to celebrate, have fun and visit grin

I was an ibom Kopa o,
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by africaflozy(f): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Anambra will pay you 8,500. God bless Willie for that
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by africaflozy(f): 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
Demolala09:
Anambra state pays 8k....u will be paid your first six months together at once den the rest of the month will b paid at the end of each month.

I just finished serving there...19c

So it's now 8k. It was 8,500 before o. 18A corper
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Adegold1993(m): 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
Osun state. Just finished my nysc there.
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Pelxmiye(m): 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
donwily:

Your English sha! I doubt if you are actually a graduate. I move

You forgot that phone keyboards these days can be clunky....don't just judge bro, it was a mistake
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by ThatPetiteChic: 12:02am On Nov 29, 2020
19C, Rivers state paid 5k just once. If you don't have connection, run away from Rivers state.
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 29, 2020
Harvesttony:

Mad oo
cheesy
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by TemmyT002(m): 5:50am On Nov 29, 2020
martha18:
what year if I may ask
2015/2016
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by BigDawsNet: 8:07am On Nov 29, 2020
tehilah92:

I was an ibom Kopa o,

wow, That's Awesome...

What year and local government?
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Epher: 9:01am On Nov 29, 2020
Badadvisor:
Borno is the best state to serve in Nigeria

Till Hisbab officers enter your room and fish you out as a fornicator.
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Themez1: 9:19am On Nov 29, 2020
Oyo state is paying
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by chichigal(f): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2020
Pelxmiye:
Guys I want to relocate to another state for my NYSC and would like to know the states that pays States Alawee and how do they pay, is it every month or do they pay every two or three months together or at the end of the year, guys helps me
Borno state is the best place to serve now.
But first of all you have to ignore what people say about Borno state. As a Corp member if you are serving in a school you may not really have to go to school every day and most times you take only one subject.
State allowance is 10k per month but you will be paid almost at the end of service. I started service last year November and in July we were paid 20k and in August we were paid 55k that's 75k. Accommodation won't be a problem and transport is cheap over there too.

I wish you good luck
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Igbankpa(m): 11:13am On Nov 29, 2020
Exodora:

Like seriously . Why are you this wicked !
I'm. also wondering if it's the same abia I served he is talking about or another one
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by tehilah92(f): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
BigDawsNet:

wow, That's Awesome...

19B, Etinan
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by tehilah92(f): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
BigDawsNet:

wow, That's Awesome...

19B Etinan
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by BigDawsNet: 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
tehilah92:

19B Etinan

That's great

17 Udung nko
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by RioCarputo(m): 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
chichigal:

Borno state is the best place to serve now.
But first of all you have to ignore what people say about Borno state. As a Corp member if you are serving in a school you may not really have to go to school every day and most times you take only one subject.
State allowance is 10k per month but you will be paid almost at the end of service. I started service last year November and in July we were paid 20k and in August we were paid 55k that's 75k. Accommodation won't be a problem and transport is cheap over there too.

I wish you good luck
that means you were only paid for 8months right?
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Exodora: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Igbankpa:
I'm. also wondering if it's the same abia I served he is talking about or another one
The worst state to serve . I don't even want to go back to how it all went.
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by tehilah92(f): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
BigDawsNet:

That's great

17 Udung nko
Which one be that o
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by BigDawsNet: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
tehilah92:

Which one be that o

Just local gov after ORon...

I believe that sounds familiar wink
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Slimsly100(f): 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
As at 2019 Anambra was paying #8500 monthly. I don't know about now. They paid two times. That is they sum up the money for a year and pay you bi-annually. Delta paid #5000, Lagos #10000. I don't know about now though
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Fash20: 10:25am On Dec 02, 2020
Benzoway:
Instead of you to serve your father land diligently you are looking for money.
If I were you I would even choose borno state so that I can help defeat boko haram.
Who knows, you might be the one to finally capture shekau.

Greedy corper

Boko haram go kpai you woto woto them go kpai you propro.
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2020
Fash20:

Boko haram go kpai you woto woto them go kpai you propro.
You say?

1 Like

Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by RioCarputo(m): 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
House please is it true that Rivers state pays corpers 15k monthly?....
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by TemmyT002(m): 11:18am On Dec 03, 2020
martha18:
what year if I may ask

2015/2016
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by chichigal(f): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
RioCarputo:

that means you were only paid for 8months right?
yes but I don't think is a bad thing to be paid such amount at once
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by RioCarputo(m): 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
chichigal:
yes but I don't think is a bad thing to be paid such amount at once
it's good......seriously I'm looking forward to serve there... that's by next year...
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by Dubetex96(m): 6:18am On Dec 17, 2020
I wish u good luck
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by chichigal(f): 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
RioCarputo:

it's good......seriously I'm looking forward to serve there... that's by next year...
Is not bad especially if you're from other state you can stay in the lodge. Just on 24th they still paid us 10k making everything in total 85k.
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by JIMXMAVERICK(m): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
Exodora:

You are mad . Same Abia I left this March.
Don't even annoy me oooooo ! cause I don't want to remember what I went through !
I feel your pain
Re: Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members by RioCarputo(m): 11:27am On Dec 30, 2020
chichigal:

Is not bad especially if you're from other state you can stay in the lodge. Just on 24th they still paid us 10k making everything in total 85k.
wow......I will make my possible best to serve there.... by the way...when will you be done?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Working Your NYSC Posting To A Particular Firmw / NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 / NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.