Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

This Joke Is Titled OFFERING TIME - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Joke Is Titled OFFERING TIME (3010 Views)

When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (PIC) / This Joke Is Too Funny, Please Dont Open If U Are Asthmatic, Please!! / Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Joke Is Titled OFFERING TIME by Nobody: 7:08am On May 10, 2012
TITLED OFFERING TIME

It is not new to some of us that go to church, when it is time for offering and they say “offering blessing time”, some people normally run out of the church, maybe they don’t have to give, but they should have stayed. Many of us are guilty of it. I heard of this story of this guy, any time they say “offering time”, he stands up and leave the church. He does this almost all the time and this particular usher had noticed it. Later, anytime they want to give offering this usher will lock the doors that nobody will leave. This particular member developed another strategy, anytime it was getting to the end of the message or say when the pastor says “finally, before we stand up to pray”, this guy will quickly leave. hahahahahahah.lolz.
Another thing I noticed nowadays people do is they don’t put money in their pocket or purses again, like what one guy did, he will hide his money in his socks so when they say “dip your hands into your purses or pockets and bring out a bountiful offering for the Lord”, he will say “opeooooo, thank God they didn’t say dip your hand into your socks. I saw this guy doing this one Sunday; I was like “God go catch you one day”.
This particular Sunday, I was the one to handle the offering segment. Before the service I heard this guy telling one of the church workers that he has about N2000 on him, that he will dance and give a bountiful offering that Sunday, will he actually give it? No I don’t think so, rather he must have hid the money in his socks and after the service he will be thanking God they didn’t say dip your hands into your socks. I took the microphone when it was time, I said “praise the lord, now everybody dip your hands into your purses, bags, pockets and everywhere you hid the money including your socks and bring out a bountiful offering for the Lord. He stood up to leave the church, I said “hey young man! Come back here”, I told him that that N2000 he has in his socks, he should bring it out and give it to God as a bountiful offering. That was a big disgrace but I had no choice than to do it so he could learn his lessons. He brought the money out and dropped it in the offering plate. After that Sunday I stopped coming to church, I have to hide from him because the guy is muscular. I no want wahala

http://www.hovabuzz.com/offering-time.html
Re: This Joke Is Titled OFFERING TIME by toygod2: 1:13am On May 12, 2012
W.A.C.K? ;DWot.A.ChoKe
Re: This Joke Is Titled OFFERING TIME by obtainfg(m): 6:55am On May 12, 2012
Wahala are u still in primary school writen robish grow up pls

(1) (Reply)

Sh*t Nigerian Parents Say / Top Funny Pictures On My Phone / Funny Meal For Hungry People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.