Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,922 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1397 Views)

What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Viserion: 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
Have you guys had sex before?
Re: . by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tell her your thoughts
Re: . by Yoonsung52: 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
The only solution is "not to have feeling right from the beginning"
Re: . by OluwasureGig: 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
Publickk:
Premarital séx is stupid, imagine going up and down just to release some whitish liquidsad, and you end up wasting it.
Use your precious time for something better.
Don't allow your sexual urges to control you, but find a way to be it's boss. Don't follow your feelings, follow the reality, because that's what truly matters.
There's nothing special In the Vagína, it is just a hole that many men has fallen into. What makes you to see it as a special thing is for the fact that séx is overrated, and that you don't value your time much.
Respect séx because that was your way to this world.
wetin come bring this one?
Re: . by MrFlavvor(m): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Viserion:
There's no respect in the relationship anymore, things gets hot too quickly.

I want to call it off, but she doesn't want that, I don't want to use and dump later.

How can I just eradicate this feeling I have completely?
Try avoiding her for at least a month or more. Out of sight, out of mind ✌�
Re: . by MrFlavvor(m): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
OluwasureGig:

wetin come bring this one?
leave this morrafuka
Re: . by Viserion: 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
Publickk:
Premarital séx is stupid, imagine going up and down just to release some whitish liquidsad, and you end up wasting it.
Use your precious time for something better.
Don't allow your sexual urges to control you, but find a way to be it's boss. Don't follow your feelings, follow the reality, because that's what truly matters.
There's nothing special In the Vagína, it is just a hole that many men has fallen into. What makes you to see it as a special thing is for the fact that séx is overrated, and that you don't value your time much.
Respect séx because that was your way to this world.
thank you
Re: . by Viserion: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
Yoonsung52:
The only solution is "not to have feeling right from the beginning"
too late, it is present now
Re: . by Viserion: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
Publickk:
Have you guys had sex before?
who hasn't?
Re: . by chatinent: 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
Disadvantages of premarital sex.
Re: . by Viserion: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
chatinent:
Disadvantages of premarital sex.
hmmm
Re: . by anozie33146: 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
:The only solution is "not to have feeling right from the beginning" too late, it is present now
Re: . by Mrmezico(m): 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
ur matter, ur problem. nothing concerns us, if u want end it, if u dnt want na u sabi. na u toast her, no be we. so japa 4 ma lane jare

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Nairaland / What She Wears As A Lady(pics) / Males Who Shave Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.