Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) (1437 Views)

Redpillers, What Would You Do ? (photo) / Redpillers What Do You Have To Say About Saskay? / Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by unamamatoto: 8:29pm On May 16, 2021
Rate your boy abeg... SIMPs, thunder fire you... Death to all simps...

Ubunja
Martinez39
Mandela27
Dpsycologist

iLegend and others

She's footing the bills on Saturday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by Williampisces: 8:32pm On May 16, 2021
Lol. 75percent.

Teach me na

5 Likes

Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by EvolvedPisces(m): 8:34pm On May 16, 2021
You are representing well. A true master is an internal student. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by sweetshisha: 8:36pm On May 16, 2021
cool

No lies, no lamba

You both cleared yourself on what you want after the hookup

You want a night together she wants hanging out without ending in your room

Life is easier when you state your intentions... No need for rape allegations or blackmail

6 Likes

Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by stanliwise(m): 8:36pm On May 16, 2021
I thought redpill are MGTOW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 16, 2021
Can someone explain any sense in these childish chats?Redpill is becoming funny day by day.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:39pm On May 16, 2021
Rozcol:
Can someone explain any sense in these childish chats?Redpill is becoming funny day by day.
Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by Jeremani: 8:40pm On May 16, 2021
Rozcol:
The chat tire me.
Small children format

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by unamamatoto: 8:40pm On May 16, 2021
Rozcol:
ikpu nne i

1 Like

Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by unamamatoto: 8:41pm On May 16, 2021
Jeremani:

The chat tire me.
Small children format
otu nne i

1 Like

Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:41pm On May 16, 2021
Stop pushing it. Toubhave already planted the seed in her heart. Tgere is no point pushing it or telling her to lie to her brother. You seem desperate when you do that.

Keep acting like a bf...and you might lay her.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 16, 2021
Jeremani:

The chat tire me.
Small children format
Its so funny the way they are messing themselves up.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by unamamatoto: 8:43pm On May 16, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:
Stop pushing it. Toubhave already planted the seed in her heart. Tgere is no point pushing it or telling her to lie to her brother. You seem desperate when you do that.

Keep acting like a bf...and you might lay her.

Peace.
lesson learnt... We move

1 Like

Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 16, 2021
unamamatoto:
ikpu nne i
Don't pick offense please,focus more on growing up and acquiring more knowledge plus skills. Dead the issue of redpill in you to avoid future mess ups or you read comments of Franchasng and pansophist for proper guide.Goodluck
Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by unamamatoto: 8:49pm On May 16, 2021
Rozcol:
Don't pick offense please,focus more on growing up and acquiring more knowledge plus skills. Dead the issue of redpill in you to avoid future mess ups or you read comments of Franchasng and pansophist for proper guide.Goodluck
future mess ups kee you dia... Don't pick offence too

5 Likes

Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by stanliwise(m): 8:50pm On May 16, 2021
Rozcol:
Retards can’t understand your advice.
Baby papa loading..

2 Likes

Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by unamamatoto: 8:51pm On May 16, 2021
stanliwise:

Retards can’t understand your advice.
ezi... Otu nne i loading
Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by stanliwise(m): 8:53pm On May 16, 2021
unamamatoto:
Rip English...
correct it or you’re disgrace to your generation.

I am waiting
Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by unamamatoto: 8:55pm On May 16, 2021
stanliwise:
correct it or you’re disgrace to your generation.

I am waiting
your Moda a retired harlotttt... You fada a stupid drunk and you will be unfortunate for the rest of your live...

1 Like

Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by stanliwise(m): 8:55pm On May 16, 2021
unamamatoto:
your Moda a retired harlotttt... You fada a stupid drunk and you will be unfortunate for the rest of your live...
werey wit phone.
Get out.

I don’t roll with pigs
Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by unamamatoto: 8:57pm On May 16, 2021
stanliwise:
werey wit phone.
Get out.

I don’t roll with pigs
hoodlums rushed your mama as palliative to birth a bandit like you... Bandit with phone...

I don't roll with bandits

5 Likes

Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by stanliwise(m): 8:59pm On May 16, 2021
unamamatoto:
hoodlums rushed your mama as palliative to birth a bandit like you... Bandit with phone...

I don't roll with bandits
You’re looking for my attention cheaply.
Good bye
Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by Henry22(m): 9:06pm On May 16, 2021
Our boys are learning fast grin, but don't get too soaked in the red pill like me.

3 Likes

Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:00pm On May 16, 2021
Outta

yea

2 Likes

Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by Thecreatorx: 8:11pm On May 24, 2021
unamamatoto:

Ubunja
Martinez39
Mandela27
Dpsycologist

iLegend and others

What kind of stupid child is this grin
Do you even have a life? LMFAO
Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by ParpahSeventy: 8:22pm On May 24, 2021
Rozcol:
Redpills have always been for confused and lost souls looking for direction.
I had scroll to comments after reading the first two shots, teenagers struggling to live up to a world and life so deep that if you misplace steps, you will go down.
And the already lost souls using redpills to confuse the upcoming generation that needs guidance to lead a life that is worthy of remembrance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 24, 2021
ParpahSeventy:

Redpills have been for confused and lost souls looking for direction.
I had scroll to comments after reading the first two shots, teenagers struggling to live up to a world and life so deep that if you misplace steps, you will go down.
And the already lost souls using redpills to confuse the upcoming generation that needs guidance to lead a life that is worthy of remembrance.
You are kind of right
Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by ExpertEDITOR: 8:46pm On May 24, 2021
unamamatoto:

Ubunja
Martinez39
Mandela27
Dpsycologist

iLegend and others

Remember to remove the screenshots later. If she sees it, that is game over.

1 Like

Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by Adasun(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2021
I only picked a new naughty line from the chart. "Dream of me inside your skirt"

Because of that,I give u 75%

1 Like

Re: Redpillers, What's My Percentage (pics) by bepositive11: 11:14pm On May 24, 2021
You two are a perfect match for each other. No dreams. No vision. No ambition. Nonsense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Day I Had Sex With My Aunty’s Best Friend / Sex Positions During Pregnancy / Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.