Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Ikoku And Oil Mill T Traders Stop Begging Wike. Do This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoku And Oil Mill T Traders Stop Begging Wike. Do This (1262 Views)

Uzodinma Seals, Demolishes Hotel Belonging To PDP Campaign Chairman, Mike Ikoku / Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online / Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikoku And Oil Mill T Traders Stop Begging Wike. Do This by Nwadiuto247: 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ikoku and Oil mill traders stop begging gov Wike to open your business pls.

Just go to Abia state/ Rivers State boundary and buy the empty land there on Abia State side and set up another branch of Ikoku and Oil mill markets pls.

People go from PH to Aba to buy goods so going from pH to the boundary to buy goods will not be a problem for people here in Port Harcourt. It is less than 30 minutes drive so it's not a long distance at all.

This will generate revenue for Abià state and save you the stress of wike.

This will also make other businesses to spring up in that area and that place will become very busy. That's how development takes place.

Stop begging wike to give you access to your shops . Establish and develop another Ikoku and Oil mill markets in Abia State boundary.

4 Likes

Re: Ikoku And Oil Mill T Traders Stop Begging Wike. Do This by IkwerrePikin: 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
It’s good, your igbo Ikoku IPOB brothers should do that Asap

We are tired of igbo biafra nonsense in Port harcourt

The question is: will your igbo brothers ever listen?

Port harcourt is Ikwerre land and if you’re not okay with our decision to stand with Niger delta struggle rather than Biafra then you can relocate!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoku And Oil Mill T Traders Stop Begging Wike. Do This by Mayng01(m): 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
Easier said than done
Re: Ikoku And Oil Mill T Traders Stop Begging Wike. Do This by Moferere: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
Voodoo economists
Re: Ikoku And Oil Mill T Traders Stop Begging Wike. Do This by Moferere: 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Port harcourt is Ikwerre land and if you’re not okay with our decision to stand with Niger delta struggle rather than Biafra then you can relocate!

Spot on, they even had guts to hoist biafra flag in oyigbo.

Who does that?

3 Likes

Re: Ikoku And Oil Mill T Traders Stop Begging Wike. Do This by Nwadiuto247: 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

I hope they will listen but don't forget that each time they do their ipob sit at home , your Ikwerre boys go on radio to cry about loss of revenue for that day.

When oil mill market was closed , it was also your people that went on radio to cry of loss of revenue so don't pretend here please.

As for Nnamdi Kanu and his ipob , they are fools. I don't care about them.

1 Like

Re: Ikoku And Oil Mill T Traders Stop Begging Wike. Do This by Nwadiuto247: 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
Moferere:

Who does that?

Don't mind the ipob miscreants. Very annoying set of people

3 Likes

Re: Ikoku And Oil Mill T Traders Stop Begging Wike. Do This by afube: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

Just go to Abia state/ Rivers State boundary and buy the empty land there on Abia State side and set up another branch of Ikoku and Oil mill markets pls.

People go from PH to Aba to buy goods so going from pH to the boundary to buy goods will not be a problem for people here in Port Harcourt. It is less than 30 minutes drive so it's not a long distance at all.

This will also make other businesses to spring up in that area and that place will become very busy. That's how development takes place.

Stop begging wike to give you access to your shops . Establish and develop another Ikoku and Oil mill markets in Abia State boundary.

Abia state has in my humble opinion produced the most moronic governors in the federation since the military left in 1999...........how can you have port harcourt so close and a supposed commercial and industrial state like abia is unable to leverage that advantage and develop satellite towns in ukwa and owaza .........it beats me hollow. The worst one is that toad ikpeazu.........the man is so clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Ikoku And Oil Mill T Traders Stop Begging Wike. Do This by afube: 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
Moferere:

Who does that?

you people stole obigbo from abia state in 1976, we have taken it back ........do your worst!

2 Likes

Re: Ikoku And Oil Mill T Traders Stop Begging Wike. Do This by Moferere: 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
afube:

you people stole obigbo from abia state in 1976, we have taken it back ........do your worst!

Some of you are high on cheap weeds.
Some parts of ondo state were delineated and carved to Kogi state and instead of south west, they are now in north central.
Should we because of that go and fight one dangerous fight there.

This is why biafra will continue to elude you guys.

The other generation lost the battle the day they crossed to Ọrẹ.

Think am now, you guys are on the same mission

1 Like

Re: Ikoku And Oil Mill T Traders Stop Begging Wike. Do This by Nwadiuto247: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
afube:

Abia state has in my humble opinion produced the most moronic governors in the federation since the military left in 1999...........how can you have port harcourt so close and a supposed commercial and industrial state like abia is unable to leverage that advantage and develop satellite towns in ukwa and owaza .........it beats me hollow. The worst one is that toad ikpeazu.........the man is so clueless.

You are right
Re: Ikoku And Oil Mill T Traders Stop Begging Wike. Do This by Nwadiuto247: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
Moferere:

Some of you are high on cheap weeds.
Some parts of ondo state were delineated and carved to Kogi state and instead of south west, they are now in north central.
Should we because of that go and fight one dangerous fight there.

This is why biafra will continue to elude you guys.

The other generation lost the battle the day they crossed to Ọrẹ.

Think am now, you guys are on the same mission
I

The iPob members reason like mumu. Even when you try to correct them they argue like mumu
Re: Ikoku And Oil Mill T Traders Stop Begging Wike. Do This by Moferere: 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nwadiuto247:
I

The iPob members reason like mumu. Even when you try to correct them they argue like mumu
Re: Ikoku And Oil Mill T Traders Stop Begging Wike. Do This by Yobabad: 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

. This local Yoruba Muslim man, there is no moniker that you will not answer just to discredit and divide the SS and SE. Foolish Yoruba Muslim
Re: Ikoku And Oil Mill T Traders Stop Begging Wike. Do This by Nwadiuto247: 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
Mayng01:
Easier said than done
You think it is difficult for them to open markets at the boundary? Keep deceiving yourself.

You don't understand the Will- power of an emergency average lgbo trader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoku And Oil Mill T Traders Stop Begging Wike. Do This by Nwadiuto247: 10:04am On Nov 05, 2020
Moferere:
Voodoo economists

You are ignorant.

The developed cities we have today were once bushes
Re: Ikoku And Oil Mill T Traders Stop Begging Wike. Do This by slimfit1(m): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2020
Wike is grounded in Nigeria he better slim down eat good food. He is most likely to meet Igbo doctors abroad. My doctor is Igbo.
Re: Ikoku And Oil Mill T Traders Stop Begging Wike. Do This by nku5: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

If Abia State government was proactive they would take advantage of this and boost the states revenue by enticing these traders to come over
Re: Ikoku And Oil Mill T Traders Stop Begging Wike. Do This by Commonsense99: 11:11am On Nov 05, 2020
grin
This is actually a wonderful idea, obuaku city was conceived because of a similar ideology, it should be reactivated ASAP.
Meanwhile this argument of ikwerre is not igbo is the most foolish argument in the history of mankind in 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Ikoku And Oil Mill T Traders Stop Begging Wike. Do This by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 14, 2020
Is Ikwerre Igbo?
Perhaps, historically they were. But today they have chosen not to be associated with the Igbos. That's ok with me. Every group has a right to chose their identity. If Ikwerre people say they are no longer Igbo or that they were never Igbo, how does it change my own "Igboness"? How is it my concern?
What IPOB is doing to Ikwerre people is not so different from what the Nigerian nation did to Biafra in 1967-1970 when Nigeria forced Biafra to remain in that unwanted marriage. If Ikwerre nation does not want to identify with the Igbos, please leave them alone.
I've lived in many parts of Nigeria - Ibadan (where I was born), my home town in Anambra State, Aba, Enugu, Nsukka, Ankpa
and Lokoja in Kogi State, Lagos and now Port Harcourt. One thing I have learnt is to respect a people's chosen identify no matter their reason(s) for the choice. I live in Port Harcourt now, I understand up to 50% of Ikwerre language because the language is essentially a variant of Igbo Language but the Ikwerre say they are not Igbo. I respect that. As a student in UNN an Nsukka woman once gave testimony in church in Nsukka dialect of the Igbo Language, I did not understand a thing she said. Her testimony had to be translated to English for us to understand. Yet she spoke Igbo. And guess what? Nsukka people are Igbo. If you dare suggest to an Nsukka man, including the native moslems among them, that they are not Ignore, they will fight. They feel they are as much Igbo as anyone else. My wife is Ukwuani in Delta State, I understand about 35% of their language because it is another variant of Igbo but Ukwuani people will vehemently denied that they Igbo. My maternal grandmother is from Ebonyi State. When she speaks her original dialect with fellow Ebonyi people, it doesn't sound like Igbo at all but guess what? They are Igbo.
My argument is that similarities in languages or the lack thereof is not enough reason to rope a group with another. The people themselves must identify and define who they are.

(1) (Reply)

You All Dressed Like The Condition You Kept Abia In, Nigerians React To Gov Ikpe / Mbaka To Buhari: The Youth Will End Your Govt If You Don’t Take Care Of Them / Gambari Forest Reserve In The Heart Of Yorubaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.