Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online (7363 Views)

2023: How Peter Obi Stylishly Took Over From IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu. / 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) / Ikoku And Oil Mill T Traders Stop Begging Wike. Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by 9jatriot(m): 8:57am On Mar 10, 2023
I have always maintained that Whatever Happened In Rivers State Is Between Wike And PDP, APC had no hand in it. They were at best a beneficiary.

What I do not like however, is Mr Obi trying to play saint. In this video you can clearly hear him implying that Wike should rig for him.

The only reason you hear them shouting Rivers State was rigged was because it wasn't rigged in their favor.

In the video here, you can hear Peter Obi implying that Wike can/should rig presidential election for him and then rig the gubernatorial election for himself.

Note, he did not say I want your support, instead he said, "take state, give me presidency", well Wike instead gave the presidency to another person, suddenly he is now claiming rigging, when we know he also made the request.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcIrsykE7FY

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by 9jatriot(m): 8:59am On Mar 10, 2023
See the news report

Published on November 17, 2022

By Clement Chinedu

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi has appealed to Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike to allow him to win Rivers State in the presidential election while the Labour Party will support PDP in the governorship election.

Obi made the appeal during the commissioning of Nkpolu Oroworukwo flyover on Thursday in Port Harcourt.

Obi said he will not challenge the governor over the governorship seat in the state but Governor Wike should also leave the federal election for him.

According to Obi, the interest of Rivers State will be adequately protected when he becomes president.

Obi said: ” I will talk to my people and we will negotiate. If we leave the state for him (Wike) he will leave the centre for us. We will negotiate it.”

Referring to Wike, Obi continued: “We will not quarrel with you. Please give us this one (centre) and collect the other one (state). I will accommodate them ( Rivers state) in the other one.” Remember this agreement today. I’m kneeling down and begging, take this one (state) give me this one (centre). I assure you the one I will take, I will use it to make sure Rivers State becomes better and better.”

Obi at the beginning of his speech had referred to the governorship candidate of the PDP in Rivers State as the “incoming governor.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/17/2023-support-my-presidential-bid-peter-obi-begs-wike/

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Ezewuzie01: 9:03am On Mar 10, 2023
Wike didn't listen to Peter Obi's demented plea because he knows that the agulu thief isn't worth the effort.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by wahalawahala: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2023
Lmao.. OP u wicked o.. u wan make den wail again😭😭😭😭

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 10, 2023
Oponu ni awon eleyi sha

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by shortgun(m): 9:10am On Mar 10, 2023
I didn't even bother to read the nonsense. Peter Obi will never do such, He is a man of due process.
Go and verify

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Sunijacks(m): 9:12am On Mar 10, 2023
How this thing even dey sound for your ear. All this rumor wey no get head

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by TradingGod: 9:28am On Mar 10, 2023
shortgun:
I didn't even bother to read the nonsense. Peter Obi will never do such, He is a man of due process.
Go and verify
there is no good man in nigerian politics

Peter Obi is as corrupt as Tinubu and Atiku

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by undisputedKOC: 9:31am On Mar 10, 2023
Peter Obi is an IPOB terrorists bastard. The flat head fraudster IPOB sponsor must surely burn in hell for rigging the presidential elections but was still disgraced like the wasted fool he is undecided

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Uniquetani1(f): 9:32am On Mar 10, 2023
TradingGod:
there is no good man in nigerian politics

Peter Obi is as corrupt as Tinubu and Atiku

Exactly, it's amazing how people are being deceived by that guy. I

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Trapnews: 9:35am On Mar 10, 2023
No need to watch the video, pitoobi is fraudulent. I pity his senseless followers.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Evergreen12345(f): 9:45am On Mar 10, 2023
even you too is corrupt!
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Evergreen12345(f): 9:45am On Mar 10, 2023
if you don't have anything to say you stop and struggling abeg

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Evergreen12345(f): 9:47am On Mar 10, 2023
Uniquetani1:

Exactly, it's amazing how people are being deceived by that guy. I

but you are cool with drugie with fake identities right ? obi's only offense is been an igbo man that's all and sane Nigeria accepted him wholeheartedly so shut up

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Evergreen12345(f): 9:49am On Mar 10, 2023
but ur cool with Amoda? hahahha you guys will suffer till eterntiy burn igbos shop from now till jesu come igbos are wealth creators they will bob till till the end of this world they are naturally blessed !
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by PeterObi4LP: 9:52am On Mar 10, 2023
Even if I see Peter Obi killing someone and steal, I'll still support him. Haters go and DIE.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Evergreen12345(f): 9:52am On Mar 10, 2023
you guys are trying so hard to paint this man black a well made man you with your monthly survival of 30k

no wonder no white people don't want to hear about nigeria at all cuz you guys are filled with black sense! and wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by blabulu2000: 9:55am On Mar 10, 2023
Go and turn around...your warehouse business for Apapa Tin can island...

You have 5 container coming from. China

Odikwa ga

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by drlateef: 9:55am On Mar 10, 2023
9jatriot:
I have always maintained that Whatever Happened In Rivers State Is Between Wike And PDP, APC had no hand in it. They were at best a beneficiary.

What I do not like however, is Mr Obi trying to play saint. In this video you can clearly hear him implying that Wike should rig for him.

The only reason you hear them shouting Rivers State was rigged was because it wasn't rigged in their favor.

In the video here, you can hear Peter Obi implying that Wike can/should rig presidential election for him and then rig the gubernatorial election for himself.

Note, he did not say I want your support, instead he said, take state, give me presidency, well Wike instead gave the state to another person, suddenly he is now claiming rigging, when we know he also made the request.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcIrsykE7FY

APC legal team will show this desperado video to the election petition tribunal.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by drlateef: 9:57am On Mar 10, 2023
Evergreen12345:
but ur cool with Amoda? hahahha you guys will suffer till eterntiy burn igbos shop from now till jesu come igbos are wealth creators they will bob till till the end of this world they are naturally blessed !

Creating wealth through drugs and armed robbery.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Evergreen12345(f): 10:02am On Mar 10, 2023
drlateef:

Creating wealth through drugs and armed robbery.

just like Amoda right ?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Berrityga: 10:04am On Mar 10, 2023
After posting rubbish they will still come back to beg fr money.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by tunjiajayi: 10:06am On Mar 10, 2023
angry
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by khalling2008: 10:21am On Mar 10, 2023
How can Wike listen to the loser, the social media president?
Those who know how politics works in Nigeria know that PPeter'sObituary is going nowhere.

The Peter that denied Jesus Christ 3times and you want him to win the election. Nigerians have denied him the 2023 election.

Nigerians will deny him in the 2027 election and Nigerians will deny him in 2031electon, if he comes back again.

Don't ever call or name your child Peter because he denied Jesus Christ.

Obi is a boy to Jagaban of bogus Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu oko Oluremi Tinubu. Tuale! Tuale!! Tuale!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Uniquetani1(f): 10:22am On Mar 10, 2023
Evergreen12345:

but you are cool with drugie with fake identities right ? obi's only offense is been an igbo man that's all and sane Nigeria accepted him wholeheartedly so shut up

See this one, well I don't blame you.
Una eye go soon clear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Evergreen12345(f): 10:25am On Mar 10, 2023
it is you with your blind eyes low life with ur poor feeding that will clear soon!
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by moodyguy: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2023
Rubbish Post which is tantamount to wishful THINKING.........OP you wish PO is as corrupt as ur DRUGLORD.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by famology(m): 10:35am On Mar 10, 2023
Kikikikikikiki 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Obi sold out his fellow LP candidates in Rivers State. What a selfish idiaaaat

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Cyberterror: 10:41am On Mar 10, 2023
If Mynd44 is not a biased Igbo mod, this evidence-based news is supposed to hit front page by now.

Peter Obi is dirty. A greedy criminal who demanded 7.5 billion naira payout from his predecessor as settlement is whom some corrupt church pastors were campaigning for inside their church business premises. Indeed, God's judgment will start from the church.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by Roger3D(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2023
I watched the entire 10 minute video and although Obi didn't explicitly ask Wike to rig for him, he begged Wike to give him Rivers state presidential votes at the expense of the other LP candidates at the state level. This tells a lot about the character of the man Obidients choose to follow as their chosen 'Messiah'. The man is a smooth talking unprincipled liar Eveready to sacrifice others for himself. Thank God Obi didn't happen to Nigeria

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by KanwuliaExtra: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2023
Mumu. . . it is called campaign strategy.
And OBI won RIVERS! kiss
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stylishly Begging Wike To Rig For Him Surfaces Online by fortunez1(m): 10:55am On Mar 10, 2023
F

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hardship: Tinubu Inherited Failed Economy - Gbenga Daniel / Fire Engulfs NNPC Fuel Station In Yola, Adamawa State (video) / Two Indian Nationals Killed In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.