Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,879 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa (50309 Views)

Tokunbo Afikuyomi: How Scammers Hacked My Phone, Defrauded My Friends / How Scammers Defrauded Me Of ₦‎4,510,500 - Tolulope Ezekiel / Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by ikorodureporta: 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
no b dsame thing wey una dey sell here STC & all those drugs pyramid busines??
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
My momsi dey GNLD, I don talk tire. She is hoping to travel to America and she gives me gist on how they will get to a stage and they will lodge in a hotel in Lagos and eat whatever they like. Them don use motivational speaking deceive them

Is so painful for a guy like me and bro when know street watching our mom fall for such under my nose. I don't know how to convince her. I'm at this point that if anything happens is her cup of tea.

Has any of you seen anyone who benefit from GLND? I just believe the only people enjoying are the top guys.

6 Likes

Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
SeriouslySense:
And you help them exploit others ultimately, even though you will gain a meager amount, you knew yet choose to do it, you can invest in yourself, rather than help scammers

I was just kidding though. I had these free accounts given to me. Now i understand why they give free accountss, because you are given these free accounts under the condition that you bring people.
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by cletz991(m): 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
I miss Nwaikpe angrycan anybody find him?

1 Like

Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by sonofElElyon: 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
The fact that you don't feel scammed because you were ingeniously deceived doesn't mean you weren't

Anyway, it's your money..if you are not complaining, neither am I...

illicit:

it's not like that....

I don't need to lie to anyone about it.

But I am on crowd1 and I don't regret it.

I don't feel scammed.
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by Emotionss: 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Andyblaze:
Hm

Are you the Andyblaze of blessed memories or a duplicate ?
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by SeriouslySense(m): 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Okay, Sorry, i get it now
BiggyB242:

I was just kidding though. I had these free accounts given to me. Now i understand why they give free accountss, because times you are given this free accounts in condition that you bring people.
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by Adakintroy: 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mmm 2.

Greedy people never learn.
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by Jefferyhi86(m): 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
That was how oriflame started, displaying houses and cars of premium members who benefitted, my friend who join is yet to become a millionaire, even when she was broke I had to bail her out with d little I had. I am yet to see a member in Nigeria achieve all dis luxury, shame wouldn't let them accept their failure.

4 Likes

Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by aleeyus(m): 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
Starzo:
e no many sef
I think say e go don reach like 100k dols
but what was ur initial investment?
$75
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by charlesm91(m): 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
BiggyB242:
My momsi dey GNLD, I don talk tire. She is hoping to travel to America and she gives me gist on how they will get to a stage and they will lodge in a hotel in Lagos and eat whatever they like. Them don use motivational speaking deceive them

Is so painful for a guy like me and bro when know street watching our mom fall for such under my nose. I don't know how to convince her. I'm at this point that if anything happens is her cup of tea.

Has any of you seen anyone who benefit from GLND? I just believe the only people enjoying are the top guys.
lmao grin grin grin grin grin chei
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by Christmasdon(m): 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
Useless whites, can you imagine calling Nigerians all sorts of name.
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by EMMY76: 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
I really thank God I didn't buy a package last month despite all the percuation and sweet talking from my friend who is a member. I will continue to trade with Chymall e-commerce company that deals on physical products which pays me every 10 days unfailingly though their percentage is not much it's far better than investing in a scam site like crowd1.
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by Emoney08: 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
How
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by IMASTEX: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
@flexherbal
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by JohnnyBling(m): 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hotzone:
Old scamming format
You think? undecided
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
charlesm91:
lmao grin grin grin grin grin chei

Baba e tire me. Momsi leave this people go do real business she none listen. Her reply is "you don't support anything I do". E just they pain me.

1 Like

Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by Mobog(m): 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
southniyikaye:
If it is not physical exchange, I no dey do..
If i no dey take my korokoro eyes see wetin I dey buy, shishi I no go pay..
[color=#990000][/color]God bless you...naso one bornfool dy tell me make I send money for good on nairaland
I was like is this a joke
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by oliseh247: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
How Does Crowd1 Work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXJpdtkiApA

The best thing you can do for yourself and your generation this period of lockdown is to invest in a legitimate business that will pay you in hard currency. CROWD1 is the leading MLM company now and it gives you an opportunity to own shares in form of owner's right.

Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by Excuses: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
illicit:

I am on crowd1
No wonder you are illicit..!
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by Slynation(m): 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wahala for who never get sense after twenchy twenchy (2020).... grin
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by pacespot(m): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
punisha:
grin

Whitey dey scam darkie

Darkie dey scam whitey

Dog eat dog world.

I used to be of the opinion that scamming was wrong till I realised how Asians are daily scamming us. I didn't say Europe o! That one na another talk!

The day I rented a house in kepong and I was told to pay almost twice the amount for simply being a foreigner, I sent a philipino female friend and she was told far less the amount. From that day till now I feel nothing when Nigerians scam white people.

Slawomiir I greet u o!
Bomb away!

Exactly, I wonder why government is desperately sending SARS after Yahoo boy's. Though Yahoo is bad o but their activities cannot be completely shut off but it can be controlled, because they are also in every other country. Hushpuppi was not in Nigeria while doing his Yahoo. White people are not saints either, they've scammed me one way or the other online.
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by Slynation(m): 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
BiggyB242:

GNLD since 2008......?? grin grin your mama enter better one chance oO grin

2 Likes

Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by IAMPEDRO: 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
grin grin
kingphilip:
tell us how you bought 20 cars in two years using crowd1
angry
kingphilip:
tell us how you bought 20 cars in two years using crowd1
LWKMD......
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by illicit(m): 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
Excuses:

No wonder you are illicit..!

lol that's not an excuse cheesy
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by JaffyJoe(m): 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ok.
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by pafra(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
EMMY76:
I really thank God I didn't buy a package last month despite all the percuation and sweet talking from my friend who is a member. I will continue to trade with Chymall e-commerce company that deals on physical products which pays me every 10 days unfailingly though their percentage is not much it's far better than investing in a scam site like crowd1.

Keep deceiving yourself. Physical products indeed. During Covid 19 all business make lost but your chy mall is making profit every 10 days
Have you asked yourself who is buying the physical products.

A mall that you must register to buy from.
You don't need to be a member to buy from jumia, konga and other online mall

My questions is who is buying all those scrap that don't make sense and have not been proven medically and profit is constants?

Answer my question
Get sense

2 Likes

Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by EMMY76: 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
pafra:

Keep deceiving yourself. Physical products indeed. During Covid 19 all business make lost but your chy mall is making profit every 10 days
Have you asked yourself who is buying the physical products.

A mall that you must register to buy from.
You don't need to be a member to buy from jumia, konga and other online mall

My questions is who is buying all those scrap that don't make sense and have not been proven medically and profit is constants?

Answer my question
Get sense

I don't care who buys their products as long as my capital and profits are returned to me every 10 days. They have been paying me since over a year now without any issues.
Re: How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa by pafra(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
EMMY76:

I don't care who buys their products as long as my capital and profits are returned to me every 10 days. They have been paying me since over a year now without any issues.

Even crowd one that you refuse to register is still paying. Mmm paid for over one year before the unfortunate happened.

Did you say your capital? How about money for mall 19k.

Try request for your capital

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Ikorodu, Recover Bullet Proof Vests / Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier Who Raped A Girl In Front Of Her Parents In Yobe / Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.