Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids (50303 Views)

Gunmen Kill Popular Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids / Sunny White Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen, Others Abducted / 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by MrCover: 11:34am On May 08, 2022
Gunmen have killed a popular photographer identified as Sunny White, in Sapele area of Delta State.

It was gathered that the photographer was shot dead in front of his wife and and kids on Friday, May 6.

According to an eyewitness, the killers came in a numberless ash colour Toyota Corolla car and shot him while he was relaxing with his kids at his wife’s store on Otomewo Road by Oboscah Lane.

"He was relaxing at the shop with kids while his wife was attending to customers. White is a very respectable young man and he did not deserve to die this way," the witness told NewsMen.

"With this act, it is obvious that security operatives need to step up their game in the area to stop the continuous assassination of young men,” he added.

The reason for White’s killing has not been ascertained.

Spokesperson of the police in the state, DSP Bright Edafe, stated that the killing was not reported to the command.

"The matter was not reported to the command, though there was a cult clash in the community.” he said.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/gunmen-kill-popular-delta-photographer-in-front-of-his-wife-and-kids-2.html

1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by MrCover: 11:37am On May 08, 2022
God Almighty Please Guide And Protect Us

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country Nigeria.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Nobody: 11:41am On May 08, 2022
So sad. And na somebody born these killers. Naso dem go kill dem too infront of their loved ones.

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by MrCover: 11:44am On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:
So sad. And na somebody born these killers. Naso dem go kill dem too infront of their loved ones.

Are You A Man Or Woman?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Nobody: 11:46am On May 08, 2022
MrCover:

Are You A Man Or Woman?
Woman

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by gambia(m): 11:52am On May 08, 2022
Its well with my soul.
Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by MrCover: 11:53am On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:
Woman

Get In Touch With On WhatsApp
Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Nobody: 11:54am On May 08, 2022
MrCover:

Get In Touch With On WhatsApp
Wetin I wan find there? I no too like gossip.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Karlovych: 11:55am On May 08, 2022
embarassed Yellow teeth has unleashed his hoodlums already even though elections are still far away, it will never be well with him and his urchins. RIP to the young man.

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by MrCover: 11:55am On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

Do You Know When God want to bless you?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 08, 2022
MrCover:

Do You Know When God want to bless you?
I no know o. If you are God sent, thanks in anticipation.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Desperados(m): 12:03pm On May 08, 2022
White in a black skin. Wonderful

I fit bet my two balls say dis guy dey run matas.

if u know, u know.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by joe54: 12:12pm On May 08, 2022
Maybe he was the Unknown gun men photographer probably killed to avoid any trace.

God punish ipob miscreant TERRORIST.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by MrCover: 12:13pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

I no know o. If you are God sent, thanks in anticipation.

, The Popular Blogger Want To Know You Better Via WhatsApp Chat.
Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 08, 2022
MrCover:

, The Popular Blogger Want To Know You Better Via WhatsApp Chat.
I dey blush

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by MrCover: 12:25pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

I dey blush

Official Whatsapp Phone Number Is 0810-373-9506
Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 08, 2022
MrCover:

Official Whatsapp Phone Number Is 0810-373-9506
Ok
Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by MrCover: 12:41pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ok

has not seen your message on Whatsapp Chat
Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by tit(f): 1:01pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

Next news is "she lodge in hotel with ritual yahoo boys"

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 08, 2022
tit:

Next news is "she lodge in hotel with ritual yahoo boys"
Rejected in the name of Jesus, amen.

20 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Realmi: 1:28pm On May 08, 2022
Sunny big man

This is a set up, how can they just come for him if there was no connection

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by ghboy83: 1:49pm On May 08, 2022
Cult related

21 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by KanoFirstSon: 5:14pm On May 08, 2022
Delta pple and cultism. The worse is that they always kill them in their wife’s shop.

Rest White

12 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by MrCover: 5:33pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

Rejected in the name of Jesus, amen.

Never Hear From You?
Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 08, 2022
MrCover:

Never Hear From You?
Bros if you need a lawyer, holla me.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Flappy222: 6:27pm On May 08, 2022
Cultism na bad thing.
Shun from it.

10 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Kriss216: 7:08pm On May 08, 2022
MrCover:

Never Hear From You?
SIMP.. you don leave your blogging business dey try woo your fellow man. Receive sense!

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by MrCover: 7:09pm On May 08, 2022
Kriss216:

SIMP.. you don leave your blogging business dey try woo your fellow man. Receive sense!

Na Man Be That?

There Is Nothing Way No Go See For This Blogging Business oooooo

32 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by MrCover: 7:10pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

Bros if you need a lawyer, holla me.

So You be man, Cha E, Don Enter One Chance ooooo

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Kriss216: 7:12pm On May 08, 2022
MrCover:

Na Man Be That?

There Is Nothing Way No Go See For This Blogging Business oooooo
A confirm man with hairy balls. Be on guard, please

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7-year-old Boy Broke Into Home, Cooked Rice, Ate Meat, Drank Milk, Stole Phones / Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) / Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Ikorodu, Recover Bullet Proof Vests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.