Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives (33482 Views)

Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man / How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins / Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by Dalighted(m): 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
congrats mam
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by Benitoh: 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
For the Lord will prepare a table for you in the presence of your enemies and your cup will overflow.

3 Likes

Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by DipoToyo(m): 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
EBMedia:
"Church Members, Friends Mocked Me"- Nigerian Woman Conceives After Battling Endometriosis, Ovarian Cyst (Photos)

Ekeng Njuare-Asandia Inyang from Croos River state, who conceived after battling with endometriosis, PID and Ovarian Cyst, shared her experience on Facebook, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing lovely photos of her baby bump along with her husband, Andrea Ekeng Inyang, she revealed how church members, certain friends and other people mocked her throughout the trying period.

See her post below.

https://www.facebook.com/100007094910090/posts/2829067380673065/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1370219/church-members-friends-mocked-nigerian-woman-conceives-battling-endometriosis-ovarian-cyst-photos/
Gr8 News Madam
May God continue to bless you and your family abundantly
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by vickydevoka(m): 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
xynerise:
Church members doesn't mean they are saints. Na devil go church pass grin

Congrats
I stopped going to church bcuz of competition n intimidation
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by SAMBARRY: 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
incogni2o:
Congrats.

BTW, it would have been wiser to deliver first.

I pray your happiness bubble is not busted TO TEACH YOU A LESSON

Wishing her safe delivery.
Na them lipsrsealed

I greet o.make una suffri lipsrsealed

village people enle o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by okoloemmalex(m): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
okay am not a fan of showing off baby bump on Facebook because it reduces your enemies.

in all, Glory be to the Lord God almighty.

God bless your home with more joy.

God isn't moved by emotion, but by principle and FAITH.
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by Thattallgirl(f): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
incogni2o:
Congrats.

BTW, it would have been wiser to deliver first.

I pray your happiness bubble is not busted to teach you a lesson.

Wishing her safe delivery.
Honestly

I pray for her safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by arryjosh(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
You for born first o

2 Likes

Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by victons(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
I don't know how it'll sound.
I understand her joy now.
But she could still have continued with her ante natal and wait till she delivers to break this news.

2 Likes

Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by Alexaonfleek: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
EBMedia:
"Church Members, Friends Mocked Me"- Nigerian Woman Conceives After Battling Endometriosis, Ovarian Cyst (Photos)

Ekeng Njuare-Asandia Inyang from Croos River state, who conceived after battling with endometriosis, PID and Ovarian Cyst, shared her experience on Facebook, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing lovely photos of her baby bump along with her husband, Andrea Ekeng Inyang, she revealed how church members, certain friends and other people mocked her throughout the trying period.

See her post below.

https://www.facebook.com/100007094910090/posts/2829067380673065/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1370219/church-members-friends-mocked-nigerian-woman-conceives-battling-endometriosis-ovarian-cyst-photos/
congrats to the wifey but I honestly don't understand how some men reason.
This is a problem she could have treated during the early days of the marriage,yet the husband chose to put her through suffering.
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by Thattallgirl(f): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Na them lipsrsealed

I greet o.make una suffri lipsrsealed

village people enle o lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by tyup(m): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Macsjebs:
Only God knows tomorrow, I am so happy for you
Congrats Madam

I will also celebrate soon and share my testimony on nairaland soon just as Nairalanders did on the thread on my signature...
The sorrows lasts only a night, for joy comes in the morning

Lol i really dont know how to pray but just as you've wished and pray may our Good God do it for you thr his possibilities. Amen

1 Like

Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by knowhowk: 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
With God nothing shall be Immposible .
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by Goodman247: 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
I don't understand the type of Christianity being practised in Nigeria, a church member will be going tru some difficulties, fellow members will be mocking him.or her, the devel had hijacked most churches in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by centilad(m): 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
E no easy ooo

But all through, He's
making the valley to burst with water
making on the mountains, an overflow of supply
making the tongue of the speechless cry out for joy

No matter what, always remember to give God sth (Time, Worship, Praise.. Skill) to bless
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by ajokeade920: 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
Praise be to God
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by ednut1(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
Religious people in Nigeria are one of the worst set of humans

1 Like

Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by Godpikin4real(f): 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kongrataz eyen eka. I key into this testimony as a point of my own break forth.

1 Like

Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by OMOJOHN001: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
Congratulations dear woman,

Buy won't it be better if you wait and give birth to that child first before taking him or her to Studio to snap pics,just because you want to show people you have conceive.

Been pregnant is not the same thing as Giving birth
make una dey use una head very well ooooo.

I don't even understand the nonsense behind this Baby shower of a thing, some SIMP,men will still follow them to studio.

We are quick to copy Oyibo culture but when it comes to governance and Living like sensible human being things will change.
We can't copy their, Science,their technology,their Leaders,Na so so rubbish we dey copy. TUEEEH
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by xynerise: 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
vickydevoka:

I stopped going to church bcuz of competition n intimidation

You don't have a concrete reason for going to church then
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by mejai(m): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Endometriosis affects a lot of women. It makes pregnancy difficult. And most don't know they have it.

I no be dokita o. But I have read and known someone it dealt with. Though she was able to conceive after treatment
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
PSALM 126---- WHEN GOD TURNED AWAY THE CAPTIVITY OF ZION, WE WERE LIKE THEM THAT DREAM. HALLELUIA
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by bukatyne(f): 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
Congratulations madam.

You say 'men should not leave their wives during trying to conceive' yet you constantly scorned your husband's support and did things outside your agreement.

Interesting.
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by bukatyne(f): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, all I could make out of this story was that the woman was a deal breaker.
Baby didn't come because of beach of contract.

Amos 3:3 “How can two work walk together unless they are agreed?”

These sort of persons are bad for business, pressure may make them leave you in fits of regrets!

Trying what How
By kidnapping his used condom
I don't want to believe that!

Anyways, thank God for your testimony!
Moral lesson: learn to work with your partner(s), everything is not a spiritual warfare!

I was looking for this.
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
Thank God for you...

Truth is not every church is of God...some people will go to hell because of the kind of entanglement in their church gossip, backbiting, immorality, etc...(if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off) some churches have made their members lose focus of why they're there...

Regarding her so called friends, I hope she disposes them where they truly belong; the trash bin...not cause of revenge, malice or whatever. Never let toxic people anywhere near you. It leads to sin.
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
NAME HER --OGECHUKWU-- It means God's time
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by bpalace(m): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
I didn't read the entire story, but I think u have submucous fibroid, and that will not always result to infertility... However, hope ur hubby's sperm was analyzed...if u have visited a good hospital and adhered to there advice, this testimony would ve come earlier... May God be praised
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by Btruth: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
"Ile aiye"....... They will laugh with you, and gossip you behind your back.

Congratulations my dear sister. May the Lord see you through your pregnancy, and do enjoy it. Your baby will land safely in Jesus name.

wink
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by IfyGram: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

BABA is Capable!
BABA is Dependable!
BABA is never Wicked!
BABA is Reliable!
All Powers Belongs to BABA!
BABA is never late!

This reminds me of 2015 Election... Hmmm
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by Zikabelle(f): 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
sammysmiles:
At least you should have given birth first before you announce na... My thoughts though... Congratulations anyway...

She already did,Sir.
In the 2nd to the last paragraph,She mentioned that She had/has a CUTE SON. kiss
sammysmiles:
At least you should have given birth first before you announce na... My thoughts though... Congratulations anyway...

She already did,Sir.
In the 2nd to the last paragraph,She mentioned that She had/has a CUTE SON.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by Nickymichy(m): 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
I can relate....wifey and I have been working on having a child for two years now...we have tried to no avail....she suggested we go to a mountain to pray...we went around Juneto the glory of God she's four months gone now... there's power in agreement and having faith in God...to all women out there looking for the fruit of the womb, may God answer your prayers in Jesus name..amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graduate Dies After Wrong Diagnosis By Lagos Hospital (photo) / Governor Ganduje Inspects Kano Cancer Center Ongoing Construction / Contaminated Sprite Soft Drinks In Circulation - NAFDAC Alerts Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.