Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives (33474 Views)

Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man / How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins / Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by otokx(m): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
Great testimony.

1 Like

Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by idiagbo86(m): 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
I tap from ur blessings . I am the next in line for testimonies,Amen.
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by Integrafamoo: 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
newharddrives:
Not cool
Wonderful! What a real man!
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by Dayoebe(m): 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
When 2 or 3 people agree on something on earth, it shall be established in heaven. - Jesus

Am I right ? Righteousness89

1 Like

Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by Righteousness89(m): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dayoebe:
When 2 or 3 people agree on something on earth, it shall be established in heaven. - Jesus

Am I right ? Righteousness89
Sure!
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by Princessogaraya(f): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ebube dike,odogwu Jesus ,Aka m di na elu
I feel like cry,tear of joy ooo

1 Like

Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by Mikymiky0(f): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
Who did it? Jesus! O my God waoh.
Thank you Jesus. Congratulations ma'am

1 Like

Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by Princessogaraya(f): 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
The God that did you will do it for others Amen
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by kenfarm(m): 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
I can relate to your write up.....d narrative always and only sound good when u out of the situation.

Congrat to you..may your joy be full IJN

Take home lesson 4me: Once there is a strong agreement galished with faith btw couple, they can achieve all things
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by spartan117(m): 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
Glory to God forever!
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by Coneheadyutes(m): 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
GOD IS GREAT

Only you can do,
What no one can do Jehovah 2x.

Repeat till fade

undecided

So you are even christian.

Is this holy behaviour?

Who is your pastor?

Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by IamAngelica(f): 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
Faller:
Congratulations....

Now what the hell is Endoparacetamol
It is a condition in which the uterine tissues grow outside the uterus like ovaries, pelvis, fallopian tubes even intestine..could last for years or a lifetime..it makes a woman's period excruciating and very heavy..you'll find more info on the internet.
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by alimaa: 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
Too early to celebrate. This is just like celebrating electoral victory after primaries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by salt1: 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
Congratulations dear woman,

Buy won't it be better if you wait and give birth to that child first before taking him or her to Studio to snap pics,just because you want to show people you have conceive.

Been pregnant is not the same thing as Giving birth
make una dey use una head very well ooooo.

I don't even understand the nonsense behind this Baby shower of a thing, some SIMP,men will still follow them to studio.

We are quick to copy Oyibo culture but when it comes to governance and Living like sensible human being things will change.
We can't copy their, Science,their technology,their Leaders,Na so so rubbish we dey copy. TUEEEH

I think that she has given birth. She mentioned how cute her son is.
BTW, I don't believe anybody was mocking her. When people are vulnerable, they attribute motives to innocent enquiries about your health or wellbeing.
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by IamAngelica(f): 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
Thank God for you. Women, ladies, girls please i just want to say this; always go for regular medical check ups so that if there is an infection, it can be diagnosed early and treated before it gets to the stage of permanent damage, most especially sexually active women but even celibate women and virgins are not exempted (just because you don't have any action going down there doesn't mean you can't be infected).This thing called PID (Pelvic inflammatory disease), is an infection of the upper reproductive organs which results from migration of the causative organism from the vagina through an open cervix. Let me simplify; one major cause of PID is an untreated STI/STD that eventually progresses to PID and this in turn slowly and silently damages your reproductive organs. This infection is one of the leading causes of infertility in women. It can be asymptomatic so you might not suspect anything till it's very late and organs have been damaged severely. Surf the net for more info.

1 Like

Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by GraceSmile1(f): 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
To the doer of great and mighty things, I say GLORY BE UNTO YOUR NAME, MOST HIGH.
Indeed, what God cannot do does not exist.
Congratulations to the family, the child is blessed.
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by GraceSmile1(f): 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
salt1:

I think that she has given birth. She mentioned how cute her son is.
BTW, I don't believe anybody was mocking her. When people are vulnerable, they attribute motives to innocent enquiries about your health or wellbeing.

Some people are naturally mockers. They allow devil use them.
At the end, Her Story ended in praise.
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by Drdreluv: 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Glory be to God
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by Emeka71(m): 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hintona:
Thanks be to God.
I'm happy on her behalf.
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by dasparrow: 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
xynerise:
Church members doesn't mean they are saints. Na devil go church pass grin

Congrats

Church members are the most toxic. I will never understand why Nigerians can't mind their business.
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by dasparrow: 11:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
I am for this lady. Nigerians tend to treat people who can't conceive with so much disdain and I don't know why. Many Nigerians are wicked. I bless God for this praise report. May other women trusting God for the fruit of the womb receive their babies too in Jesus Christ Name Amen.
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by oluwoleife: 12:53am On Nov 03, 2020
U suffered from anxiety disorder
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by vineyardfarms: 1:17am On Nov 03, 2020
EBMedia:
"Church Members, Friends Mocked Me"- Nigerian Woman Conceives After Battling Endometriosis, Ovarian Cyst (Photos)

Ekeng Njuare-Asandia Inyang from Croos River state, who conceived after battling with endometriosis, PID and Ovarian Cyst, shared her experience on Facebook, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing lovely photos of her baby bump along with her husband, Andrea Ekeng Inyang, she revealed how church members, certain friends and other people mocked her throughout the trying period.

See her post below.

https://www.facebook.com/100007094910090/posts/2829067380673065/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1370219/church-members-friends-mocked-nigerian-woman-conceives-battling-endometriosis-ovarian-cyst-photos/

THE GOD OF WONDERS - HE NEVER FAILS. GOD BLESS YOUR HOME FOR SHARING
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by Okoroawusa: 1:20am On Nov 03, 2020
Na wa o! This generation is too much in a hurry.

Marriage of how many years?

Mtchew!

Mind you I am not trying to belittle your story but I feel that you are too young to put yourself through that anxiety for conception in a relatively new marriage n young, virile couple.
Forget that "endome-whatever" diagnosis joor!
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by Ashirioluwa: 2:06am On Nov 03, 2020
Everything is on social media these days
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by lastclaire4(f): 3:38am On Nov 03, 2020
EBMedia:
"Church Members, Friends Mocked Me"- Nigerian Woman Conceives After Battling Endometriosis, Ovarian Cyst (Photos)

Ekeng Njuare-Asandia Inyang from Croos River state, who conceived after battling with endometriosis, PID and Ovarian Cyst, shared her experience on Facebook, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing lovely photos of her baby bump along with her husband, Andrea Ekeng Inyang, she revealed how church members, certain friends and other people mocked her throughout the trying period.

See her post below.

https://www.facebook.com/100007094910090/posts/2829067380673065/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1370219/church-members-friends-mocked-nigerian-woman-conceives-battling-endometriosis-ovarian-cyst-photos/

She only waited two years cos she used her mouth to agree with her husband. The bible says two cannot walk together except they agree.

People dont know there is power in the tongue.
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by Nobody: 4:04am On Nov 03, 2020
incogni2o:
Congrats.

BTW, it would have been wiser to deliver first.

I pray your happiness bubble is not busted to teach you a lesson.

Wishing her safe delivery.
U no pray jack.
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by Giltexo: 4:39am On Nov 03, 2020
Honestly I know how they feel . But if I were the man I can never post this till my wife delivers . Enemies never rest. Enemies hate for no just course and are ready to go any length to bring you down.
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by egopersonified(f): 5:00am On Nov 03, 2020
But madam, e be like na your husband hold your womb ooo. He told you he wasn't ready, so the baby had to obey his word.

Last Sunday, a church member dedicated their 3rd baby, after waiting about five years to have the 1st. I remember congratulating her when she conceived and lost one baby during the waiting period. Thank God for everything. Still waiting to hear the good news from my former boss.
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by Ademoore07(m): 5:55am On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Congratulations though

But the story is dogg shitt

I put on my intellectual cap reading between lines and blazing my weed as i perused through the article

And i must conclude it sounds like an incredible story
Your intellectual cap only potrays your foolery cum idiocy before men. What will you now look like before God? Even if you are the Lord Atheist, you have no moral standing to twash her verdict about God. Go learn, kiddo, not just smoking, banging and yahoozing.
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:13am On Nov 03, 2020
Thank God almighty who sits in the highest region, the creator of heaven and earth for his wonderful work. When HE close the door no one can open it and when HE open it no one can close it. May HIS name be praised forever in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives by vickydevoka(m): 6:14am On Nov 03, 2020
xynerise:

You don't have a concrete reason for going to church then
I wan change church now. I de consider mfm, deeper life, watchman, lordschosen or Apostolic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Inspects Kano Cancer Center Ongoing Construction / ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) / Graduate Dies After Wrong Diagnosis By Lagos Hospital (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.