Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,057 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

Amnesty To Gov. Wike- "Stop Your Killings In Obigbo" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty To Gov. Wike- "Stop Your Killings In Obigbo" (1048 Views)

Lamido To Wike: Stop Complaining About PDP Primary, Be Like Osinbajo, Amaechi / Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' / US DOJ Says Kingsley Kuku Used Stolen Billions From Amnesty To Fund Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty To Gov. Wike- "Stop Your Killings In Obigbo" by helinues: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

There is notin like automatic cancelation acct.. U do the cancelation na... Does nairaland has auto cancel features?

Broda, why not ignore the guy

All the registration of disposable emails, registering on NL, following 30 people and cancellation of 30+ comments are done by real human being not spam bot.

His case no be here.. that's what he chose to do with his precious time and energy
Re: Amnesty To Gov. Wike- "Stop Your Killings In Obigbo" by Cyberterror: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wike should tighten the screw on Oyigbo. They are very close to surrendering and giving up the killers in their midst.
Re: Amnesty To Gov. Wike- "Stop Your Killings In Obigbo" by DenreleDave(m): 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
11x2222222:
[s][/s]
with this account my hand is always on cancelling trigger grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amnesty To Gov. Wike- "Stop Your Killings In Obigbo" by DenreleDave(m): 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
11x333:

nairaland is my throne and my home

I'm the king here and I give peace to whoever I choose and give war to whoever I choose

Funny part is that me and helinues will play forever

he can't escape me

Bwahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahha

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump / Kanu Enjoying With His Girlfriend Picture / See What Unknown Gunmen Are Doing At Awkuzu Junction In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.