Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land (2405 Views)

Genocide Going On Currently In Biafra - Simon Ekpa / There Seem to Be A Secret Genocide Going On In Igboland, Can Igbos Meet In Imo? / Secret Genocide Going On In SE, Desmond Nweke Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land by Bonavi: 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
The truth is, the fulanis have been on the killing spree in yoruba land. In fact most of the killings going on in the southwest are hugely underreported because some big politicians want to be continually in the good books of the powers that be. Even the massacre and dehumanization of their people could not change that position
Eyewitness reports described the gory images of that massacre in igangan Oyo state as genocide
The number of people killed on that fateful day is over 150 people with scores on life-threatening injuries.
Nothing serious has been said after the massacre by the southwest leaders or the federal government.
How can we continue like this as a people
Re: Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land by Coldshisha: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
cool

Lol

Ipobians... 150 deaths in Igangan

Yes you want your small dot Biafra but why tell lies and incite violence in Southwest that isn't even remotely close to you

You Ipobians and Fulanis I don't know which is worse and more wicked

That was how one idiotic dunce Ipobians was arguing with me that many had died in this same Ibadan due to Fulanis invasion

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land by Bonavi: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
Coldshisha:
Lol

Yes you want your small dot Biafra but why tell lies and incite violence in Southwest that isn't even remotely close to you

You Ipobians and Fulanis I don't know which is worse and wicked
u have sold ur soul for 30k stipend

26 Likes

Re: Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land by Cammo: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Bonavi:
And they're even owing them for the past 3 months. Useless and brainless BMC bastards.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land by Coldshisha: 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
Bonavi:

May almighty God punish who ever is spreading fake news in Southwest and anyone accusing me of earning 30k as bmc for telling the truth about my own state

Let the God of Iba Oluyole, warrior and founder of my city Ibadan do justice to all evil news spreader trying to cause anarchy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land by Mokason288(m): 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
Coldshisha:

cool

Lol

That was how one idiotic dunce Ipobians was arguing with me that many had died in this same Ibadan due to Fulanis invasion

The sad truth about you

Is that you’re even Yoruba

You believe Tinubu will be made President that’s why you are licking Fulani’a ass

Fulani will get to your doorstep soon

Trust God ... Believe me

6 Likes

Re: Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land by esnbrutality: 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
This is the reason why ..you people that claim to be sophisticated are actually shallow.

The amount quoted by the op might be exaggerated but does it stop the fact that the killings aren't happening.

Your useless governor of ogun state denied that yewa people are in trouble ...but it had to take various outbursts from prominent people and the international red-cross before the senseless governor agreed to the fact that fulani has sacked almost 5,000 people from yewa community...is that ipob news??

Try and remove IGBOs from your dirty mind...and let dem enjoy their 5% status....atleast they have been proven right that 95% that voted Buhari 2wice are foolish and stupid.

face your warrant and digest the message!!...spits!

Coldshisha:

cool

Lol

16 Likes

Re: Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land by ivolt: 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ipob members who rejoice at every deaths now cares.
They always know secrets and conspiracies that they couldn't use to help themselves.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land by Coldshisha: 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mokason288:

The sad truth about you

Is that you’re even Yoruba

You believe Tinubu will be made President that’s why you are licking Fulani’a ass

Fulani will get to your doorstep soon

Trust God ... Believe me

Like I said may God Almighty, Eledumare and all diety of Yoruba land punish severely all enemies of Yoruba land within and outside

May peace depart their homes

Ase

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land by Mokason288(m): 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
Coldshisha:

Like I said may God Almighty, Eledumare and all diety of Yoruba land punish severely all enemies of Yoruba land within and outside

Ase
Genocide is ongoing in Yoruba land

And you are busy licking Fulani asss

That shit is unhealthy bro

4 Likes

Re: Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land by Lawalatm: 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
You know what you did wrong....Next time do not vote against freedom and peace....listen to all candidates and advise yourselves who is best for you. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land by Coldshisha: 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mokason288:

Genocide is going on in Yoruba land

And you are busy licking Fulani asss

That shit is unhealthy bro

And if I didn't ass lick Fulanis ass

Who ever is telling lies to disrupt peace in Yoruba land would never know peace

Ase

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land by Bonavi: 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
Coldshisha:

And if I didn't ass lick Fulanis ass

Who ever is telling lies to disrupt peace in Yoruba land would never know peace

Ase
What exactly is ur problem, is it that there was no massacre in igangan or their is no massacre on going in Yoruba land. Are u waiting for Fulanis to kill every person in that ur state before u believe there is genocide going on?
Sometimes I just feel we are our worst enemies.
How can u prove with this ur nurseating comments u ve not sold ur soul for a shekel of silver

3 Likes

Re: Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land by techWriter1: 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
u have sold ur spirit for 30k salary

1 Like

Re: Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land by cocolacec(m): 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
ivolt:
Ipob members who rejoice at every deaths now cares.
They always know secrets and conspiracies that they couldn't use to help themselves.
Some information on ground reveals IPObians are disguising as fulanis to attack Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land by Reeses: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
Coldshisha:

cool

Lol

Hope you and your useless ugly generations get wiped out by foolanis.
Re: Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land by Stone03: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
Coldshisha:

cool

Lol

Your greatest undoing is living in denial of truth because of your cowardice.
IPOB or no IPOB, were people massacred in igangan? How many deaths did you want to record before you know that there is fire on the mountain?
Don't shy away from your responsibilities by derailing from the main problem that you brought upon yourselves in 2015 because of your vicious hatred against the Igbos.
The vipers have crawled into your domain, fight it and leave IPOB alone

2 Likes

Re: Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land by Stone03: 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
cocolacec:

Some information on ground reveals IPObians are disguising as fulanis to attack Yorubas.

Whoever did this to you has finished you. Solutions to your problems are not in sight, since fulanis will invade your land, kill you and come back to give you wrong information about your killers. You will keep fighting the wrong cause while the devastating effects lingers.

1 Like

Re: Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land by hargbolahan01: 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
Coldshisha:

Ase
amin ni agbara olorun....and those supporting the tribalistic govt that his tribe is killing our people and destroying our farm and economy....they will never see good thing in life again
Re: Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
#CopingThread....... flatin0s are looking for fellow victims since the report of 400 and ikonso dead under 3 months.
Don't take the bait.
Re: Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land by franktech(m): 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
This is the only reason that i will grieve with the people of that region. If not i will be drinking beer to this news

Re: Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land by PrinceOfLagos: 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
If you're not fulani , Buhari does not like you .
Re: Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land by cocolacec(m): 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
Stone03:

Whoever did this to you has finished you. Solutions to your problems are not in sight, since fulanis will invade your land, kill you and come back to give you wrong information about your killers. You will keep fighting the wrong cause while the devastating effects lingers.

Look for this video on facebook and dispute what the woman says,She accused IPOB.

The Police in lagos arrested some Igbos parading as presidential taskforce seizing containers from people in Lagos,this happened around March.The effontery of Igbos is something in Yorubaland.

Re: Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land by mightyhaze: 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
Smh! And they are creating threads upon threads and jubilating on how jubril killed over 400 youths in Igbo land.

Smdh
Re: Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
Bonavi:
The truth is, the fulanis have been on the killing spree in yoruba land. In fact most of the killings going on in the southwest are hugely underreported because some big politicians want to be continually in the good books of the powers that be.
The only reason, ESN is known is because it's not handled by politicians, governors e.t.c

Where is Ebubeagu today It's because of these politicians that Nigerian is the way it is today

Support Sunday Igboho for now and shun any politician
Re: Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land by Bonavi: 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
cocolacec:

u bastards are so abhorring
Fulani is already taking over Yoruba land just like kwara and u vermin continue to cowardly look for a soft landing. So nurseating useless people
Re: Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land by flokii: 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
No genocide is happening in Yorubaland and none will happen.. we know your hidden agenda is to kill Yorubas but y'all will never succeed.

When CP Odumosu raised alarm, they quickly denied.. now they are devising other means to carry out their evil plans.
Re: Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land by Stone03: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2021
cocolacec:

Look for this video on facebook and dispute what the woman says,She accused IPOB.

The Police in lagos arrested some Igbos parading as presidential taskforce seizing containers from people in Lagos,this happened around March.The effontery of Igbos is something in Yorubaland.

Your cowardice is still increasing by the day. When Jonathan was the President, was Fulani herdsmen killing you? Who are the people that brought Buhari to power? Did Nnamdi Kanu give Ak47 to the fulanis? When Fayose was ruling Ekiti, he was the only vocal governor against Buhari, you people were calling him a mad man, saying that he was painting the Yoruba image black before your Fulani masters.
The reason why you idiots kept pointing accusing fingers on the innocent and peaceful Igbos is because we have not risen to teach you people bitter lessons of your life.
Your stupid video of a woman accusing Igbos of the Fulani herdsmen killings in Yoruba land shows the height of Yoruba cowardice to face their problems.
When Pa Adesanya was kidnapped in his farm and was later released, who did he mention as his kidnappers?
Get sense, brother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cannabis: Nigeria To Legalise Marijuana (Definitely Must Watch Videos) / “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. / Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.