Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,392 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission (2047 Views)

Biafra: ‘blind’ Nnamdi Kanu Leading Igbo's Into A Trap – Arewa Youths / The Grenade Of A Security Personnel Exploded Not A Suicide Bomber - EBSG / Reasons Why Secession Is A Suicide Mission For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by Bulleye(m): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
From Enugu, through Aba and to Oyigbo, it has been tales of woes for the supporters of the so-called Supreme leader of the rag tag group, Ipob. While heeding Nnamdi Kanu's call to attack security forces, they have suffered loss of lives and brought destruction to their communities. While fanning the embers of hatred for his own selfish agenda, Nnamdi Kanu unfortunately is dangerously raising a new generation of Ndigbo who are ready and willing to die for the greedy and self centered Nnamdi Kanu. Gradually, Ndigbo are breeding extremists that have surrendered their thinking faculty to the dictate of Nnamdi Kanu. They have been brainwashed into thinking Nnamdi Kanu is the solution to the challenges confronting them.

Should Ndigbo allow Nnamdi Kanu to determine their political position, it will spell doom for their relationship with other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria. Now is the time to reign in Ipob and prevent the catastrophe which the group will lead Indigbo into if not checked. No government will negotiate with or bow to the demands of Ipob. Ipob must disband and allow Ndigbo to have decent and respectable groups to champion its cause.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by sarahkom: 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
who says he can't succeed

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by kettykings: 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
Urging gullible igbo boys to go and turn the east upside down and bring us back to January 30th 1970 will not work.

The present igbo youths are disappointing me , even ojukwu had people who kept him on his toes and did not follow him blindly.

Nnamdi kanu has deviated from the objective and will pay heavily for fooling around with igbo youths

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by Blue3k(m): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lol good to see natural selection is taking the idiots out of the gene pool. Ride on Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by okeyglm: 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
Blue3k:
Lol good to see natural selection is weeding out the idiots from the gene pool. Ride on Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
zombie

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by omenka(m): 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
sarahkom:
who says he can't succeed
Kanu is a blockhead and a con man. He can't achieve nothing with the struggle, except the fattening of his personal bank accounts.

Kanus misadventure has set the biafra dream back by many years.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by Bkayyy: 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mr OP, it is our suicide and we like it that way.
I wonder when our suicide became an enemy's headache.
Sincerely, you guys are making us that doesn't believe in MNK feel like he is on the right track because your known enemy and hater cannot and will never caution you if you are heading to imminent doom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by Blue3k(m): 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
okeyglm:

zombie

Go attack some cops like your supreme leader commanded. Idiotic People of Biafraudia dont think for themselves afterall .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by Warripikine: 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kanu!! Buhari slayer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by Bulleye(m): 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
omenka:
Kanu is a blockhead and a con man. He can't achieve nothing with the struggle, except the fattening of his personal bank accounts.

Kanus misadventure has set the biafra dream back by many years.
Kanu is a fraudster who is masterminding the killing of his own people for financial gain. He is using his gullible supporters as bargaining chips to feather his own nest.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by ArrestWike: 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Foolish thread!
Wike is committing genocide on the people he was elected to govern and this one is here yearning opata.

Wike is a dum.b man who has dug his own grave. What is happening in Oyigbo will haunt him forever.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by ArrestWike: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
Bulleye:

Kanu is a fraudster who is masterminding the killing of his own people for financial gain. He is using his gullible supporters as bargaining chips to feather his own nest.

Don't be unfortunate, is Kanu the person going from house to house to kill defenceless citizens in Oyigbo?

Is Kanu the person Amnesty International is condemning?

Continue decieving yourself, those that matter and who will act on this are not hungry bingos who are paid stipends to come online and write rubbish on behalf of the mentally sick politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by gidgiddy: 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
All these people saying that Nnamdi Kanu is "brainwashing" young boys, why not do something to "unbrainwash" them?

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by denny97797: 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lol good to see natural selection is taking the idiots out of the gene pool. Ride on Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
Leave our kanu alone
Bikoo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by NnadyAutos: 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
IPOB is a group of misguided elements, not the general voice of IGBO people.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by Scout60(m): 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
in abuja they were called hoodlums, in lagos thugs, in Benin miscreant while in rivers state they were called ipob.

Continue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by agadez007(m): 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
grin
If you want to wake a dead Yoruba man just mention Nnamdi kanu,even their Daddy don't get erections when with their wives until they mention that name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by omenka(m): 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
The unrepentant duchebag is still busy tweeting lies away. What manner of leader is this?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by helinues: 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kanu is known to be Bleep up guy..

Wike shouldn't have responded with such harsh curfew on Oyigbo people.

Two wrongs don't make a right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by Bulleye(m): 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
agadez007:
grin
If you want to wake a dead Yoruba man just mention Nnamdi kanu,even their Daddy don't get erections when with their wives until they mention that name
Wike must be from Abeokuta, Ogun State, If your misguided statement is anything to go by.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
His method is welcomed, by the time he's done.... Igboland would have turned to Iraq and they will need visa to enter Southwest or North.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
Bkayyy:
Sincerely, you guys are making us that doesn't believe in MNK feel like he is on the right track because your known enemy and hater cannot and will never caution you if you are heading to imminent doom

But you won't leave Tinubu alone? She afise ni?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by Bkayyy: 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
SuperBold:

But you won't leave Tinubu alone? She afise ni?
What concerns me with that man you said his name?
I've never typed that name sef. You think I love you people that much to point out your problems?
If left for me, you people should leave your destiny with him

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by Ojiofor: 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Bulleye:
From Enugu, through Aba and to Oyigbo, it has been tales of woes for the supporters of the so-called Supreme leader of the rag tag group, Ipob. While heeding Nnamdi Kanu's call to attack security forces, they have suffered loss of lives and brought destruction to their communities. While fanning the embers of hatred for his own selfish agenda, Nnamdi Kanu unfortunately is dangerously raising a new generation of Ndigbo who are ready and willing to die for the greedy and self centered Nnamdi Kanu. Gradually, Ndigbo are breeding extremists that have surrendered their thinking faculty to the dictate of Nnamdi Kanu. They have been brainwashed into thinking Nnamdi Kanu is the solution to the challenges confronting them.

Should Ndigbo allow Nnamdi Kanu to determine their political position, it will spell doom for their relationship with other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria. Now is the time to reign in Ipob and prevent the catastrophe which the group will lead Indigbo into if not checked. No government will negotiate with or bow to the demands of Ipob. Ipob must disband and allow Ndigbo to have decent and respectable groups to champion its cause.

Well said my brother.We must save our selves from destructive ideologies of IPOB before it is too late.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by Ojiofor: 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
Bkayyy:

If only your suicide mission affects only IPOB members I will never bother myself because your naivety is out of this world but due to the fact that you guys always brings tears and misery to the Igbo nation at large is why we are here discussing about it and trying to talk some sense into your brainwashed brains.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
Bkayyy:

What concerns me with that man you said his name?
I've never typed that name sef. You think I love you people that much to point out your problems?
If left for me, you people should leave your destiny with him

I have save this message... Hope u will abide by your word
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by Dande55: 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
Shettima, buhari and all the northerners who instigates killing and hate isnt leading Hausa-fulani to suicide mission. Isi na ima ihe?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by kettykin: 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
kettykings:
Urging gullible igbo boys to go and turn the east upside down and bring us back to January 30th 1970 will not work.

The present igbo youths are disappointing me , even ojukwu had people who kept him in check and on his toes and did not follow him blindly.

Nnamdi kanu has deviated from the objective and will pay heavily for fooling around with igbo youths
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
Seriously, have any one noticed Boko Haram is more intelligent, strategic, organized, brave, well structured, foreign supported and purposes drive more than IPOB...

Nnamadi Kalu is just deceiving and killing innocent young youth. This is a very clear understanding that, majority of the Eastern youth fighting añd supporting IPOB under Ñnamdi kalu are uneducated illiterates...

By now you suppose done know say now month the guy dey...

The same person make talk say e get nuclear weapons and the very beginning of the so called struggle...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! / I See Nnamdi Kanu Returning To Nigeria- Prophet David Kingleo Elijah (Throwback) / Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.