Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member (65245 Views)

Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video / PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by biggy4joe(m): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
all this drums of war from north to south to east to west ehn,the day d war will start nobody would even know and we would all kill ourselves...Make person nor run ooh,coz with d latest beat wey everybody just dey cook up e no go even reach 2023 again.

Make sure its worth it wen u dey use cruise cook up beats ooh.

Nobody,tribe, ethic group or state have monopoly of violence ooh,na where your ruggedity reach another person own start...

Let's be guilded
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by tutudesz: 11:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
bencynthgreat:

Why are u this mumunic in nature. Wike loved by the other states? Sentiment, tribalism, religion will keep making a mess of this country. Am so ashamed of some of u. Nigeria won't only kill some of u but kill ur coming generation. which country kills her citizen and some citizen rejoice. U see why the Igbos will say they don't belong to d same country with the rest.

Herdsmen will kill and rape ur daughters, sisters and mothers u won't call for a brutal force against them but u glory in death of innocent people. This generation is coursed
undecided

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by willyjacs(m): 12:05am On Nov 03, 2020
Pierocash:
how many herdsmen has been dealt with?
if u nor dey read news or see corpses of herdsmen killed all this time,then u nor know anything...carry ur phone and search for reports or videos.

If they begin hunt Una the way them dey hunt bandits... Two weeks they go clear Una finish.
Na so so mouth Una get,...blame ur god kanu who fled to enjoy himself and left u here as sacrificial lambs to be slaughtered..if person send u,u sef nor go use ur head?
Bandits nor be Una mate for toughness

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by oxiide22(m): 5:48am On Nov 03, 2020
gidgiddy:
Wike will not escape justice for all the blood the idiot spilled in Obigbo
I thought it was el-rufai that would grin
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by akdjr(m): 6:11am On Nov 03, 2020
I am waiting for PDP to write UN, ICC,UK,USA,AU, EU, G15, UAE, ECOWAS, WHO, UNESCO, WTO etc.

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by djperoski2010(m): 6:29am On Nov 03, 2020
Where were you critics when nnamdi kanu was instigating ipob members to take up arms against peace loving indigenes of Rivers. They killed two ogoni indigenes and members of other peaceful tribes in Oyigbo, and undermined the efforts of #EndSARS protesters in Rivers State. so wike is just protecting the indigeneous people of rivers from IGBO OPPRESSION. LET IPOB REMAIN IN THEIR IGBO EASTERN STATES. DONT COME TO Rivers. WE ARE NOT IGBO, WE ARE NIGER DELTANS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Pierocash(m): 7:25am On Nov 03, 2020
willyjacs:
if u nor dey read news or see corpses of herdsmen killed all this time,then u nor know anything...carry ur phone and search for reports or videos.

If they begin hunt Una the way them dey hunt bandits... Two weeks they go clear Una finish.
Na so so mouth Una get,...blame ur god kanu who fled to enjoy himself and left u here as sacrificial lambs to be slaughtered..if person send u,u sef nor go use ur head?
Bandits nor be Una mate for toughness
I hope and know u have comprehension issue.

The Fulanis that were kllled, were they killed by security forces? How can security force that is meant to protect people be killing same people because of political interest? And insane human beings like u are justifying it.

And I am very sure u are a southerner, yet taking side with this forces of darkness committing genocide against innocent Oyigbo people in conivance with state government.Tell me any northern governor that has ever ordered security forces to hunt down their own people? Even the boko boys are been treated like VIPs ,pardoned, and reintegrated back to the society and they continue killing from where they stopped.

May you and your generation be a victim of security forces injustice and atrocities.

Mumu
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Loveknitting: 8:21am On Nov 03, 2020
helinues:

Yhen Yhen Yhen...

When we were telling Igbos to thread careful, no be abuse we got in return?

You guys should enjoy it while it lasts

Cause of that they should be killed right?
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by urchmoni44: 9:42am On Nov 03, 2020
it is annoying to see people comment stupidly even when innocent lifes were lost. If IPOB killed some military men or police, why not do ur investigation and apprehend those who did it other than going about killing innocent souls? whoever wrote in support of this will surely live to witness the same in no distance time. What ever u wish others, that u shall get.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by hammerDK: 11:55am On Nov 03, 2020
Igboid:

You IPOB are incapable of reasoning.

Now listen well if you can, seeing as you guys are Ndi Eze onye agwana m.

There is no difference between Amaechi and Wike.
They are both Ikwerre men with deep sitter Igbo hate.

Under Amaechi tenure as Transport minister, Enugu International Airport has been locked under lock and key in the name of repairs while PH airport got renovated and stole Ethiopia airline hub from Enugu.
Under Amaechi watch, SE was totally excluded from the national railway plan initially before public outcry.

Under Amaechi as the governor of Rivers state, Obiigbo got ignored with only few projects.
Amaechi as a governor of Rivers state once asked GEJ to stop treating Ikwerre and Rivers like Biafrans ( a subtle way of saying Igbos, just as Wike is hiding behind IPOB fight to do his own), insinuating that certain state sponsored marginalization is exclusive reserve of Biafrans and not for Rivers people. This was at the wake of Rivers state losing Soku oil wells to Bayelsa state under GEJ presidency.

Amaechi recently said that Igbos don't deserve to ask for presidency for refusing to support APC and Buhari.

We tell you IPOB to leave Igbophobic ethnic groups in Rivers state and other parts of SS alone and stop the disgracing Ndiigbo with your stupidity, you will not listen.
Now you want to jump from Wike to Amaechi.
Ifele ana emekwa unu?

JUST TAKE WAT AM GOING THROUGH HERE ON NAIRALAND TO KNOW WAT IGBO PEOPLE ARE UP AGAINST.

EVEN FURTHER TAKE WAT FACEBOOK DOES TO IPOB TO KNOW WAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO NDIIGBO.

THE TRUTH IS IPOB IS THE FIRST IGBO ORGANISATION TO REVISIT THE PROGRAMMED DESTRUCTION OF NDIIGBO BY BRITAIN.

NO OTHER IGBO ORGANISATION HAVE DARED TO TRY OR HAVE THE INTELLECTUAL BACKBONE TO DO SO.

WHO HAVE INVESTIGATED THE RENAMING OF OBIGBO TO OYIGBO BY THE OGONIES AND FULANI?

HOW HAVE CHANLLENEGED FULANI ABDUCTION OF OUR GIRLS IN IGBOLAND OR RAPE AND MURDER? RATHER YOUR HOPELESS GOVERNOR ARE BUSY PREVENTING OR ARRESTING AND KILLING ANYBODY THAT RISE AGAINST FULANI.

A WOMAN FROM IMO STATE NOT TOO LONG AGO WAS MURDERED IN KANO OUTSIDE HER SHOP, WAT HAPPENED? WAT DID KANO STATE GOVERNMENT DO?

HAVE U EVER WONDERED THAT SOUTHEAST GOV ARE THE REAL PROBLEM OF IGBOS, RATHER THAN CHASING IPOB THAT IS FIGHTING MONSTERS DEVOURING IGBOS EVEN FROM THE 1950s.

IT IS BECOS OF IPOB AND BIAFRA THAT THEY HAVE NOT YET ATTACKED IGBOS IN NORTH OF RECENT.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:55am On Nov 03, 2020
helinues:

Yhen Yhen Yhen...

When we were telling Igbos to thread careful, no be abuse we got in return?

You guys should enjoy it while it lasts
ur stupiditiness has no limit!! What a buffoon with a selfish mindset
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2020
Wike u're going down very soon!! Mark my word
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by hammerDK: 11:58am On Nov 03, 2020
Igboid:

You IPOB are incapable of reasoning.

Now listen well if you can, seeing as you guys are Ndi Eze onye agwana m.

There is no difference between Amaechi and Wike.
They are both Ikwerre men with deep sitter Igbo hate.

Under Amaechi tenure as Transport minister, Enugu International Airport has been locked under lock and key in the name of repairs while PH airport got renovated and stole Ethiopia airline hub from Enugu.
Under Amaechi watch, SE was totally excluded from the national railway plan initially before public outcry.

Under Amaechi as the governor of Rivers state, Obiigbo got ignored with only few projects.
Amaechi as a governor of Rivers state once asked GEJ to stop treating Ikwerre and Rivers like Biafrans ( a subtle way of saying Igbos, just as Wike is hiding behind IPOB fight to do his own), insinuating that certain state sponsored marginalization is exclusive reserve of Biafrans and not for Rivers people. This was at the wake of Rivers state losing Soku oil wells to Bayelsa state under GEJ presidency.

Amaechi recently said that Igbos don't deserve to ask for presidency for refusing to support APC and Buhari.

We tell you IPOB to leave Igbophobic ethnic groups in Rivers state and other parts of SS alone and stop the disgracing Ndiigbo with your stupidity, you will not listen.
Now you want to jump from Wike to Amaechi.
Ifele ana emekwa unu?

DO U THINK I LIKE PEOPLE DAT DENY THEIR OWN IDENTITY?

IT IS NOT EVERYTHING I HAVE TO SAY, SOMETIME, IT IS IMPORTANT TO BE TACTICAL AND SENSIBLE.

WE CANNOT LET IKWERE GO, THEY ARE IGBO.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by guccimilan(m): 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
helinues:
So make we fry pap.

What's your electoral value?

A joker

So you want them to kill your brother before you he has electoral values?
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by ledaman: 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
Na IPOB matter no case for adjudication ! grin
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Diykon: 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
Iyocartel:
Iyooooo cartel

Any group or body that's being a nuisance and causing trouble in any part of the country should be thoroughly dealt with, I don't care if it's ipod,oduduwa replic, fulani herdsmen,muric or whatever.

All these useless groups should be completely scrapped, they are one of the problem we are facing in the country, only good at causing disorganization between the youths and fight for their personal gains. The leaders of all these groups are criminals putting the lives of youths at risk.

Rip to the dead
Like the Oduduwas,or the Are was
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Dantsito: 1:07am On Nov 04, 2020
phahahaha, a fool pulling his support to another fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters / Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) / Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.