Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,716 members, 7,837,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Can Bb And Ribadu Match Gej? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Bb And Ribadu Match Gej? (503 Views)

Ribadu’s Appointment Is An Insult – Tinubu / Sanusi, El-rufai And Ribadu Compared! / A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Bb And Ribadu Match Gej? by gernded(m): 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2011
FELLOW NIGERIAN'S,

I WOULD LIKE US TO UNDERGO SOME POLITICAL CALCULATION HERE BEFORE WE PROTEST FOR NOTHING.

PEOPLE HAVE ARGUE IN MANY QUARTERS WHO AND WHO NOT TO WIN THE FORTH COMING POLLS AS IT REGARDS THE PRESIDENTIAL.

BUHARI
RIBADU
GEJ.

BUHARE WILL GET SOME VOTES FROM THE NORTH FOR SURE BUT I DOUBT WEST AND THE SOUT SOUTH AND EAST IS COMPLETELY FOR GEJ:

RIBADU WILL GET SOME VOTES FROM THE WEST AND NORTH IF ANY:

NOW GEJ WILL GET THE BLOCK VOTES FROM THE SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST

WILL GET 60% VOTE FROM THE WEST
60% FROM THE NOETHERN REGION.

CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHERE THE WINNING VOTES BUHARI AND RIBADU IS WAITING FOR WILL COME FROM .

I PITY PEOPLE WEY NO NO NO POLITICS.
THEY ARE ONLY WAITING TO ACCUSE PDP OF RIGGING

THEY ARE LEAVING ON A FOOLS PARADISE.
Re: Can Bb And Ribadu Match Gej? by Jarus(m): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2011
gernded:

FELLOW NIGERIAN'S,

I WOULD LIKE US TO UNDERGO SOME POLITICAL CALCULATION HERE BEFORE WE PROTEST FOR NOTHING.

PEOPLE HAVE ARGUE IN MANY QUARTERS WHO AND WHO NOT TO WIN THE FORTH COMING POLLS AS IT REGARDS THE PRESIDENTIAL.

BUHARI
RIBADU
GEJ.

BUHARE WILL GET SOME VOTES FROM THE NORTH FOR SURE BUT I DOUBT WEST AND THE SOUT SOUTH AND EAST IS COMPLETELY FOR GEJ:

[b]60% FROM THE NOETHERN REGION.[/b]CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHERE THE WINNING VOTES BUHARI AND RIBADU IS WAITING FOR WILL COME FROM .

Even Jonathan himself will not say that.
You obviously know nothing about voting history and current reality in Nigerian politics.
Re: Can Bb And Ribadu Match Gej? by apoti(m): 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2011
gernded:

FELLOW NIGERIAN'S,

BUHARI
RIBADU
GEJ.

60% FROM THE NOETHERN REGION.

CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHERE THE WINNING VOTES BUHARI AND RIBADU IS WAITING FOR WILL COME FROM .

You are the first person to be pitied because you know nothing
Re: Can Bb And Ribadu Match Gej? by fstranger3(m): 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2011
^^^^

You do agree that the emergence of Buhari and Nuhu on different platforms had just made it all the more easier for GEJ to win the election. I dont see how GEJ is going to lose the election.
Re: Can Bb And Ribadu Match Gej? by AndreUweh(m): 11:04pm On Mar 12, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^^

You do agree that the emergence of Buhari and Nuhu on different platforms had just made it all the more easier for GEJ to win the election. I dont see how GEJ is going to lose the election.
Spot on. Fstranger3, you are so repentant this days and your posts are so factual.
Re: Can Bb And Ribadu Match Gej? by naso2(m): 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2011
Jarus:

Even Jonathan himself will not say that.
You obviously know nothing about voting history and current reality in Nigerian politics.

Well may be you are correct, but lets not lose sight of the OP's message. The opposition is set to shout "rigging" when GEJ wins however the reality on ground suggest that GEJ is the candidate to beat.

People talk about northern votes as if the north is just one region. Buhari CANNOT get 25% in 24 states.

Kano and Kaduna are very strategic in making or hurting Buhari's chances. Shekarau will definitely act as a spoiler in Kano. Shekarau's votes in kano will come from voters that ordinarily would have voted for Buhari. To GEJ, "if the votes dont come to me then let them be split".

In kaduna GEJ will make atleast 40%, because Sambo has to fight the battle of his life if he plans to suceed his oga. In the End about 50% of the NW votes that buahri plans to get wholesale would have be fragmented.

GEJ will win NC, and NE will be split between GEJ and BB.

SE and SS will go wholesale to GEJ. You already know the winner except something drastic happens b4 the elections.
Re: Can Bb And Ribadu Match Gej? by Udevex: 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2011
The opposition is screaming rigging simply because they plan to rig and don't want to be suspected.
Re: Can Bb And Ribadu Match Gej? by gernded(m): 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2011
Hello Na so , No be so GEJ WILL GET 70% IN KADUNA IS NOT 40% .

FORGET THE ALMAJIRIS FOLLOWING BUHARI THEY CAN BE BOUGHT OVERNIGHT AND THE POERS TO BE ARE WITH GEJ THAT IS THE GOVERNOR ,THE VI AND EX-GOVERNOR MAKARAFI AND THE WHOLE SOUTHERN KD IS FOR GEJ, THAT IS WHAT I WANT THE PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND.

LET ME GIVE THE OPPOSITION SECRET OF WINNING WHICH IS THE ULTIMATE RIGGING , DO NOT UNDERMINE THE VOTE OF ANY REGION THAT IS PDP FOR YOU THEY DONT NEGLECT VOTES BUT BB AND NR NEGLECTED VOTES ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

(1) (Reply)

Opposition Wins Niger Election / Can You Help Me? Am Confused- Nigeria Next President / The Mother Of All Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.