Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) (32857 Views)

South-East Governors, Igbo Leaders Meet With Buhari Over Enugu Airport / El-Rufai Sworn In The Second Time As Governor Of Kaduna + Full Speech / Peter Obi As Atiku's VP: Southeast PDP Leaders Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by AerialMapper: 5:02am On Nov 03, 2020
So social media is a bigger menace to them than banditry and insurgency, right?

Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by kellyxy1: 5:49am On Nov 03, 2020
When will the governors and other political actors from Southern part of Nigeria have meetings of this nature. We keep complain about the structure of this country, how the North benefit more, yet no collective resolution and stand from the South.

Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by bigwig071(m): 6:07am On Nov 03, 2020
They are the masters of bokoharam na why them no bomb them
Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by Fash20: 6:10am On Nov 03, 2020
Boko haram and the bandits are wrecking havoc their region they are doing meeting about EndSARS. These guys no get sense
Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by HeightsKE: 6:17am On Nov 03, 2020
Bloody parasites...any little gathering and the first thing they come out with all the time is the indissolubility of the junkyard shithol of a zoo!!

Bloody useless parasites, you can't hold people against their will forever
Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 03, 2020
kellyxy1:
When will the governors and other political actors from Southern part of Nigeria have meetings of this nature. We keep complain about the structure of this country, how the North benefit more, yet no collective resolution and stand from the South.

The IBOs cannot allow the meeting to be a success. In 2017, Ambode and Emmanuel Udom co-hosted Southern Governors forum in Lagos, the IBOs never allowed it to be a success. The IBO youths created crisis on social media with attacks on the Yorubas. That was the end of that meeting.

Tinubu created the Southern Governors forum when he was a governor. They used it as a platform by which Littoral States fought the FG for the abolition of onshore offshore dichotomy which greatly favoured AkwaIbom.For record purposes, Tinubu and Chief Olusegun Osoba were at the forefront in this battle.

Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by Mrbaz1: 6:31am On Nov 03, 2020
Banditry, Insecurity, Bad roads and so on, but they prefer to deliberate on social media regulation and the likes, a northerner like me also weeps for this country, for we are doomed by this our so-called leaders
Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by leisuretym: 6:44am On Nov 03, 2020
you can not be planing for number of people you don't know, when thousands are trooping in from Mali , Niger , chad and senegal .
you need to first secure your borders , know your population , control your population and fight insecurity.

if you are cooking rice for 10 people and 10 people join from nowhere , the food no go do!
this senseless leaders need to have sense
Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by leisuretym: 6:48am On Nov 03, 2020
Fash20:
Boko haram and the bandits are wrecking havoc their region they are doing meeting about EndSARS. These guys no get sense

they know the youth will loot their property if they revolt, that's why they are trying to bribe the youth , book haram doesn't affect them , southern Kaduna no concern them
Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by WeRblessed(f): 7:01am On Nov 03, 2020
If they did not discuss how to stand on their own when biafra ansd oduduwas leave the shithole, then, they did not discuss anything.
Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by Fash20: 7:04am On Nov 03, 2020
leisuretym:

they know the youth will loot their property if they revolt, that's why they are trying to bribe the youth , book haram doesn't affect them , southern Kaduna no concern them

Chai. How did I come to this country sef.

Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by danhans(m): 7:12am On Nov 03, 2020
jrusky:
Good una don dey wake up small small.

They no wake up anything,why they no end boko haram since,they are lazy people trying to defend their stomach nonsense people
Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:34am On Nov 03, 2020
Nigeria ought to be a great nation! However, when you have incompetent leaders in charge, it can be a doom!

The younger generations have always been the lifeline of any serious nation, but here in Nigeria, older generations wanted to remain at the helm of affairs forever!

The major reason is just fear of tomorrow, even after stealing the nation blind.

However, life is meant to be easy if you know how what to do.

Learn HOW TO RAISE CAPITAL for anything according to your capacity by joining the course.

In the next 24hrs, this training will teach how to raise capital and achieve your dream!

Send your whatsapp number to my signature below.
Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by nestkojex(m): 7:36am On Nov 03, 2020
I saw the news " *Northern governors call for censorship of social media* " and my stomach churned. Who are the northern governors? A few thieves.

The northerners, right from the precolonial era, have had a way of subjugating their followers.
I don't know how they manage to do it. Just look at how chaotic a riot or protest in Kano would be, yet they will remain calm when their leaders are stealing but will riot, burn police stations etc when there is the slightest religious rumour in the market place etc.

Why can't they channel that energy into demanding good governance from their leaders instead of always seeing conspiracy whenever the people in the South demand good governance from a Northern president who has become more clueless than our brother in the South South, GEJ, whom many of us openly critisised and removed for his ineptitude at that time. There was no conspiracy theory then from the northern leaders. Now, if we who ensured GEJ never returned with his cluelessness and "corruption is not stealing" now complain of Buhari's failure, you will mobilise the same people you have impoverished for decades of your northern rulership over Nigeria to oppose us.

When Aisha Yusuf went anti GEJ for his failure, they all supported her but now she is calling Buhari out for his failure just as I am doing, they are calling for her death saying she is not a true Muslim lady to challenge a failed government.

Boko Haram, bandits etc cannot reign supreme in the South without us calling for government change or even confronting the menace head on, yet you find people who would easily riot over irrelevant matters fold their hands and watch a few steal their future and channel the monies into the purses of family members.

They should ask themselves why the North is still the least educated region in Nigeria and most the impoverished even though they have ruled the country more than any other region has? Something is seriously wrong somewhere. The youths there need to wake up and turn into monsters the leaders have made of them: everyone knows an average northern is not scared of death: let them channel that energy into bringing their crooked leaders down. If Lagos could do it, any state too can do it.
Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by SexytorresE(f): 8:11am On Nov 03, 2020
Nothing good will still come out
Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by 9japride(m): 8:14am On Nov 03, 2020
Same way, monikers of northern extraction are posting things here just to shut down any criticism of this government. To them Igbos are the greatest threat to their oppressive ways. And most of the young southerners are just docile thinking all is well.
Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by SexytorresE(f): 8:14am On Nov 03, 2020
Na picture I check I no even read anything here, even at that , na my able Estu Yaya i sight, king so cute cry. Can’t read such unproductive epistles coming from north
Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by aleeyus(m): 8:50am On Nov 03, 2020
Easysolution:
Let them discuss the poverty and insecurity that turned north to their headquarters
Poverty dey yeast my bloda
Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by OyinO: 9:08am On Nov 03, 2020
The owners of Nigeria.
Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by subcbouy: 9:19am On Nov 03, 2020
Their topmost agenda is the Regulation of social media.
Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by Ofiagu(m): 9:25am On Nov 03, 2020
This is step in the right direction.

For those criticizing this move, it is not wrong.

What is needed now is to do more, building more momentum on what this gathering has achieved so far.

Let's applaud this move first, and then put head together to identify what step or steps need be taking next to achieve our collective objectives.

What the nothern leaders are desirous of achieving through this is for the good of the generality of all Nigerians, not for the North alone.

I always advocate collective effort. North and South collaboration in the interest of better Nigeria.

My question:

Has the South United and met, discussing critical national issues the way the North has done
Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by wingmanIII: 9:26am On Nov 03, 2020
Ryan14:
The Forum didn't Resolve or Appreciate #Restructuring.

But Resolved to endorse the indivisibility, indissolubility and oneness of the Nation
[size=8pt][/size][color=#990000][/color].
G

Excellently excellent!

This is the crux of the matter. Why is Nigeria indivisible? Are they God.
One day the South will cast away their stupidity and unite,then we shall see.
Indissoluble my arse! Bloody parasites!

Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by jrusky(m): 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
danhans:

They no wake up anything,why they no end boko haram since,they are lazy people trying to defend their stomach nonsense people

I agreed with absolutely but either they likes it or not the hammer will fall on their heads one good day I pray it is not going to be too late for them though its already late but not to be too late is what they should be praying for.
Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
babaolofin:

The IBOs cannot allow the meeting to be a success. In 2017, Ambode and Emmanuel Udom co-hosted Southern Governors forum in Lagos, the IBOs never allowed it to be a success. The IBO youths created crisis on social media with attacks on the Yorubas. That was the end of that meeting.

Tinubu created the Southern Governors forum when he was a governor. They used it as a platform by which Littoral States fought the FG for the abolition of onshore offshore dichotomy which greatly favoured AkwaIbom.For record purposes, Tinubu and Chief Olusegun Osoba were at the forefront in this battle.

Why do you take pleasure in lying your ass off? first of all it was south-south governors that fought for the abolition of onshore offshore dichotomy and 13% derivation, there was no where Tinubu and Osoba were in it. again there was never a time that IBO youths created any attack. bros please easy with your lies abeg. Fear God and stop trying to please your paymasters.
Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by jozee8: 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
You're discussing the indivisibility of Nigeria and you're not discussing or putting into consideration the cry and plight of other regions, and you want to enforce what ever your resolution was on all and sundry.
Without the attendance of other tribes or ethnic groups, no other chiefs or kings or oba.
I think they're a coming out with the above statement as a smoke screen to another sinister agenda!
Watch out, it will soon play out, not very long from now!
Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by engrchykae(m): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
The northern youths should one day eat up their slave masters.
They are hypocrites without any good plan for their youths

Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by Customtest: 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
mcbreeze:
Okooo.
Owners of Nigeria have said
They r not owners of nigeria.but the own u n ur generation
Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by mcbreeze: 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
Customtest:

They r not owners of nigeria.but the own u n ur generation

They never own me but your kind
Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by Customtest: 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
jozee8:
You're discussing the indivisibility of Nigeria and you're not discussing or putting into consideration the cry and plight of other regions, and you want to enforce what ever your resolution was on all and sundry.
Without the attendance of other tribes or ethnic groups, no other chiefs or kings or oba.
I think they're a coming out with the above statement as a smoke screen to another sinister agenda!
Watch out, it will soon play out, not very long from now!
Don't mind them.it has ended b4 everyone, they r scared
Re: Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) by Pecuman: 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
I wanted to start typing that North is doing better than south and resolving issues, then I read the thing and saw no plan of action to solve the concerns of the youth.

Nigeria will continue being Nigeria. North and South the politicians have started blaming social media and EndSARS, no talk of the money that they loot or the lack of development or infrastructure.

Well, look forward to collapse.

How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times / Shamsudeen Bala Looking Distraught In Court (Pics) / US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video)