Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,520 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Prisoners In Warri Protest Starvation By Delta State Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prisoners In Warri Protest Starvation By Delta State Government (21197 Views)

We’re All Prisoners In Poorly Governed Nigeria, Peter Obi Tells Inmates / Prisoners In Warri Prison Protest Starvation By State Government. PHOTOS / Keyamo’s Appointment Is Welcomed By Delta APC – Uduaghan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prisoners In Warri Protest Starvation By Delta State Government by lastchild: 6:23am On Nov 03, 2020
a prisoner was never meant to be comfortable, my only pain for them is that a very large percentage of the people inside there are innocent of the accusations
Re: Prisoners In Warri Protest Starvation By Delta State Government by Thomthom(m): 6:32am On Nov 03, 2020
Satan66:
You're a prisoner.
These afonjas need to understand this
Imaging if you were the president of Nigeria? Black man no get sympathy at all.
Re: Prisoners In Warri Protest Starvation By Delta State Government by beseeadegbola: 6:38am On Nov 03, 2020
Please stop the fake news. It is the federal government that supplies the ration and not the state government and how do I have access to the inmates when they don't allow visitors

1 Like

Re: Prisoners In Warri Protest Starvation By Delta State Government by Jessepaid(m): 6:58am On Nov 03, 2020
Shit... well....At least they have A soccer field.... it baffles me that hunger is still a problem in Nigeria
The warder might be doing giveaway with the items meant for feeding this unfortunate folks...
It's called a corrections facility for a reason and not a starvation facility
Re: Prisoners In Warri Protest Starvation By Delta State Government by Xisnin(m): 7:08am On Nov 03, 2020
tstx:
.. We blacks have never valued human lives.. and we never will.... It's like we only came to this world to kill, maim and cheat ourselves
Says an illiterate fool.
Re: Prisoners In Warri Protest Starvation By Delta State Government by JordanMichael(m): 7:14am On Nov 03, 2020
Satan66:
You're a prisoner. These afonjas need to understand this
For real?? Prisoners not humans right? Think positive plz

1 Like

Re: Prisoners In Warri Protest Starvation By Delta State Government by ApostlePaul14: 7:48am On Nov 03, 2020
Anything concerning Delta state(Warri) is always different. Bad govt
Re: Prisoners In Warri Protest Starvation By Delta State Government by Meteng: 7:50am On Nov 03, 2020
Wetin come concern Delta State govt inside federal prison?

1 Like

Re: Prisoners In Warri Protest Starvation By Delta State Government by tstx(m): 8:21am On Nov 03, 2020
Xisnin:

Says an illiterate fool.

You just Responded like a typical black man... Work on yourself. Lest you die a miserable death
Re: Prisoners In Warri Protest Starvation By Delta State Government by Revolva(m): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2020
so sad......oo abeg they deserver to eat well oo its their right.....
Re: Prisoners In Warri Protest Starvation By Delta State Government by Stephendeals: 9:04am On Nov 03, 2020
Nairaland and their mediocre mods...

If you talk they will ban you, is that Correctional facility run by the State or Federal Govt? undecided wink
Re: Prisoners In Warri Protest Starvation By Delta State Government by babslepe: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2020
Harllaby:
It's only in Nigeria you see someone sentenced to jail for stealing Maggi while corrupt politicians are working freely while contesting for election.

Anyway I leave you with Asa jailer.
I have fears, you have fears too
I will die, but yourself will die too
Life is beautiful
Don't you think so too, Mr. Jailer?
I'm talking to you jailer!
Stop calling me a prisoner
Let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone
Mr. Jailer
Mr. Jailer man
You suppress all my strategies
You oppress whoa whoa every part of me
What you don't know
You're a victim too, Mr. Jailer
Oh!
You don't care about my point of view
If I die another will work for you
So you treat me like a modern slave, Mr. Jailer
i know of a man that sent his driver to jail for stealing a car battery
Re: Prisoners In Warri Protest Starvation By Delta State Government by Xisnin(m): 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
tstx:

You just Responded like a typical black man... Work on yourself. Lest you die a miserable death
Can you even be said to be a man?
Re: Prisoners In Warri Protest Starvation By Delta State Government by Biggers82(m): 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
Make hunger kill you people they next time you stop doing bad things and we move
freedom is good stop getting into trouble
Re: Prisoners In Warri Protest Starvation By Delta State Government by Emeka71(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
DragonFire433:

So you are a student of Okere high college ?
Not really.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Meets Edith Nawakwi, Zambian Female Presidential Candidate / Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG / Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.